Worship Songs - what are your favorite?

Love this song. It was sung at my wedding over 40 yrs ago.

1 Like
1 Like

This is my favorite song. You can listen to this song in different languages on youtube. I have chosen the german version.

3 Likes

I’ve recently discovered Enya’s "O Come Emmanuel “. I find it relaxing and beautiful.
Not sure how to link to the song from YouTube but I’ll try …still learning on the " How To” :slight_smile:

4 Likes

this is also very special to me. :heart:

4 Likes
5 Likes

This video got me through many of the “first days”…

3 Likes

Revelation 7:9-10 " 9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, 10 and crying out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”

4 Likes
4 Likes

Superbe songs of first 30 min with lyrics:

1 Like

My momma always sang these two songs around the house. She didn’t have a great voice, but man, how I loved these songs and still do. Momma never once went to church that I remember, but she did send us kids for which I will forever be grateful. I hope to see Momma again in Heaven.

4 Likes

Joining the conversation late but on the tube try listening to vbs songs. I always buy the CD’s every year and when I have my grandbabies in the car, that’s our music. They are really good. They remake old hymns over. I love them. Hearing children worshiping the Lord has such a purity to it. Nourishes my soul.

2 Likes

Me too! :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, they don’t seem to be all that popular anymore. It’s sad. Some of them are rich with beautiful tunes and meaning filled lyrics.

I, too, have cringed at the “old lady” at the piano who could barely keep up the pace of the hymn and might manage to hit the melody note in 3 out of 5 measures. LOL!! But when the hymns are well done, appropriate for their content, they can touch the soul. I’ve heard multiple “styles” that are good at that.

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes