April 7, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Closer We Get The Crazier It Gets

Thank you for posting! We had a great view on a bright sunny day back in August of 2017. We actually had a party in our back area with pizza, pies and other round edible things. Lol. So glad we didn’t have a party this year because we couldn’t see it! It’s been cloudy and rainy all day. I thought it would still get pretty dark since we were supposed to have 90% totality but it just kinda looked like twister weather for awhile. Everything got that greenish hue to it. I think our eclipse here musta been defective :laughing:.

4 Likes

I thought too late to buy a RC Coke-a-cola and a Moon Pie. I haven’t had that combo in ages.

Everything became really quiet leading up to the big coverup. Then at the moment of totality, fireworks started going off in all directions. I could hear my neighbors shouting and whooping.

I hope a photographer captured the sun with the brilliant white light. It was spectacular.

Blessings

4 Likes

Isaiah 45:7, I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

I think about verses like this one whenever CERN tries to find the “God Particle”. Unless God allows it, they will never find it.

Blessings

11 Likes

9 April 2024

Regarding the Tucker show, a kind soul has uploaded this interview only segment in Rumble.

TCN requires paid subscription to view it. You can watch & take notes.

I am attaching reference materials for some medical terms:

-------------------

Example of crazy people who took injections:

-------------------

-------------------

12 Likes

WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?

Since these temporary things are sweet, joyous, Delightful, Wonderful and Glorious, how much more those things that are eternal?

These things that we now see that are a Delight and Immense Pleasure to us are mere shadows of the Treasures and Eternal Delights that are coming shortly.

Come, Lord Jesus! :hearts:

These temporary Pleasures and Treasures are wanting-they leave something to be desired: they fail to completely satisfy.

We are on the cusp of Innumerable diversities of Joys and Pleasures. The Ecstasies of Heaven are dimly experienced now, in part.

At the Rapture, I will realize that I-once a lowly worm-am an Immortal King!

All glory to God! Hallelujah!

Thank you, Jesus!

10 Likes

This Youtube channel had some very interesting points about the eclipse that I found fascinating.
Not sure who he is, but I was riveted to his ideas.

3 Likes

Me tooooo! Today I went out to my prayer chair. Psalm 91 was one of my prayers there. The view at 11:00 am

The sky one hour later . . .

Oh Father, put an end to all of this evil I pray!
I want to look up and see JESUS! Not the planes spewing their poison all over us!!

21 Likes

In Jesus Name. Amen and Amen.

7 Likes

[A much better picture than mine.]

(Redirecting...)

3 Likes

Thank you very much for Sharing…so we are all infected? No longer fully human that’s chilling.
Please cime soon Lord Jesus.

5 Likes

Please know that God has all this.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus.
Romans 8:28 all things work out for our good.
Phil.4:11,13,19 God provides all our needs; we can be content in all things and rely on His strength in all things.
We are told numerous times to fear not.
We are a new creation. We are currently quantumly-entangled with Jesus Christ. The very soon coming Rapture will complete the sanctification and adoption by transforming our bodies (which include our corrupted skeletons, skin, nervous system, brain, heart, etc).
Hang on-the ride may get bumpy before the Harpazo. But we have Jesus.
And He has us!
Grace and peace to you. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Thank you Robbie !
Co incidentally the Lord had been impressing romans 8 v29 on me his aim is to comform us to the image of Christ. So i shouldn’t have been so surprised that Satan is determined to destroy /degrade our humanity.
Maranatha and thank you very much

10 Likes

“Won’t God give justice to his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night?
Will he delay long to help them?”
“I tell you, he will give them justice speedily.”

‭‭Luke‬ ‭18‬:‭7‬-‭8‬a

13 Likes

Just another sign that points to the Ezekiel 38 future event.
This is from today, April 9th…

Edit:

8 Likes

:woman_cook:t2:
I am sending a chef kiss with a Delizioso!!

We eat with our eyes. I checked my waistline after staring at these. :yum:

2 Likes

I share your feelings. My sky transformed the same way.
Typically, it becomes so thick with the “clouds” that I cannot see the sun. This was not the case yesterday.
They used this event to dose us with toxins knowing that masses would be exposed. They kept it thin enough so as to not discourage people to go inside. School was canceled. Children exposed. Work stopped at several places so that the employees could go outside. Whatever evil was in the mixture was probably of a high enough concentration that a short exposure time would do the job. They laughed. We know WHO has the best laugh, but HE will not be laughing when we witness His judgement on them. Henry Kissinger caused great evil. He ain’t laughing now. If God takes all of the leaders before Jesus’s return, then several verses would not be fulfilled.
Like Revelation 6:10.
'Tiss the season of our LORD’s return.

Blessing

I wonder if this isn’t why the LORD has allowed so many of them to live as long as they have.

8 Likes

[Eclipse Sickness] I felt it was condensed toxins. :rage:

(https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/trends/eclipse-sickness-people-claimed-to-be-suffering-from-headaches-insomnia-ahead-of-total-solar-eclipse-12607171.html)

1 Like

Palestinians Request a 2 State Solution at the UNited Nations on the Day of the eclipse… https://youtu.be/c4vij6zGjxQ?si=SxzfdPslTe0V8i43

3 Likes

this is encouraging to remember. thanks!

2 Likes

On a lighter note:

In Italy
https://x.com/Xx17965797N/status/1775962393761214780
Former Health Minister Roberto Speranza, who enforced vaccinations can no longer move without police protection. The Italians are waiting for him everywhere and shouting “Murderer”

In Canada (mute is advised)
https://x.com/Xx17965797N/status/1775986684082975102
Justin Trudeau as he walks through Ontario.

In Brazil
https://www.google.com/search?q=brazil+protest&rlz=1CAGZLV_enUS1066&oq=brazil+protest&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIHCAEQABiABDIHCAIQABiABDIHCAMQABiABDIHCAQQABiABDIHCAUQABiABDIGCAYQRRg9MgYIBxBFGDzSAQg0MDU2ajBqNKgCALACAA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:1ccdc4a9,vid:qMK139bXj_Y,st:0
Tens of thousands of Bolsonaro supporters protest

5 Likes