ABC's of Salvation Web Site - LIVE

Hello All,
I’ve created a web site for the ABC’s of Salvation - abcs-of-salvation dot org.

If you’d like me to add resources such as links, graphics you’d like to make available, etc., please let me know. This website belongs to all of us who are being called to spread the message of the ABC’s of Salvation.

9 Likes

Tried it, could not find, didn’t show up. Many others did though; i.e.

Hi!

I’m sorry you couldn’t find it. I tried to paste the url into the post but the forum security won’t let me.

Try h t t p s : / / a b c s - o f - s a l v a t i o n . o r g without the spaces.

1 Like

AWESOME! Well done!

3 Likes

Finally got it, beautiful site :+1: Used Dan’s address

2 Likes

This is awesome @Redraidrob !! Great work, thank you!

And yep, you can post links once you’ve spent a bit more active time on the forum and gain “member” status. In this case though it’s too bad you got caught in the security net. hehe…

There are so many things that could be added, makes me realize though that I haven’t created much of my own. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hi there Robby, that’s a nice looking website,

If you want, you can upload any of my ABCs, tracts or flyers that you want to make available for others:
https://forum.jdfarag.org/t/requests-for-abcs-business-cards-billboards-templates-designs/3950/57
(Scroll back to the top for even more)

Blessings,
Chris

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ll work on it this week.

1 Like

Well done Robby for taking your hand to the plough to get a fine site going for the ABC’s.

Shame the website provider wasn’t called ‘GoFather’ instead of ‘GoDaddy’ ;]

Your In Christ

2 Likes