April 16, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- What We're Distracted By and Why

Hi! The fact that the Pharisees wanted to kill Lazarus too, always kinda makes me smile because hello Pharisees, Jesus can just bring him back to life again! :blush::dove:

3 Likes

Think Pastor JD was expounding on the fact that they (Alex Jones, ext…) demonize the political left, making it more difficult to witness Christ to the lost. Pretty sure Pastor JD referenced the word “demon rat” as one of the names they call the political left.

3 Likes

I need to study this more.
Thank you for posting. I’m always up for stretching my brain with other things to research out.

1 Like

Nothing to see here folks :woman_facepalming:

Ok. Have to throw in some humor.
Every time I hear someone tell the story of Mary and Martha and they reference Jesus saying , Martha, Martha , Martha including JD on Sunday……
I think of :

:joy::joy::joy: ok. Back to being serious.

8 Likes

They had no idea who they were dealing with!
I wish we had a clearer vision of him. If we can trust him to cleanse us from all sin and raise us from the dead why do we have ( speaking for myself here) meltdowns about the temporary things of this world. As Pastor said all distractions

7 Likes

19 April 2023

------------------------

------------------------

A teaser trailer again:

This is an “academic” interview on NAR:

“Fighting spirit” affecting Canada also:

----------------------

------------------------

6 Likes

Thanks Dennis, I didn’t know there were two Jehu’s.

2 Likes

Second video on the NAR by the Berean Call

3 Likes

God forbid!
If anyone attends a church where this false doctrine is taught, RUN, don’t walk!

5 Likes

I took this screenshot from E511 video:

He lumped these rightist’s and Christian truthers as Jehu going against Jezebels ( Satanists)

1 Like

11 Likes
5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/live/bAhMy6rqF4E?feature=share

5 Likes

I enjoy Carter Conklin. Thanks for sharing! :pray:t3::two_hearts:

1 Like

Or drive you right back into His arms. Amen?

2 Likes

20 April 2023

------------------------------

Awaken to what?

Jack Hibbs quoted this phrase in his article.

What is the point of gospel preaching if Christians are fully engaged in world conquest?

Martha’s Distraction (Part 2) of churches today: This video is three times longer than Part 1, therefore try to download this Rumble video and watch in your own time bit by bit. The movie details provided time stamps what topics he covers.

Note for Christians: This E511 is a mid-trib believer (false belief the Rapture takes place during the middle of the tribulation).

The purpose for me to post E511 clips is to inform Christians what sort of Distractions the churches are into and we can learn a lesson from this. Many Christians become Marthas, consumed with worry and fear, hence fighting to save themselves.

After listening to videos from last week till today, I get the sense why Pastor JD washed his hands off Jack Hibbs & Company, LOL

1 Corinthians 15:33 - Be not deceived: Evil companionships corrupt good morals.

5 Likes

This is a screenshot taken from a video:

Alex Jones dressed as Morpheus in The Matrix movie. He claims he is anti-occult in one trailer, aims to “awaken” masses to free them from Matrix. All New Age speak.

I also watched that Holy Ghost Bartender laid hands on him years ago and that was creepy. Because we do not know what manner of spirit he is imparting to him.

Be warned and be careful of Alex.

3 Likes

I Repost This Because So Many of Us Are Weary…

Encourage One Another …

Hold Fast to His Presence in Your Life and the Sure Promise of His Soon Return!

Comfort In These Last Days…

What a glorious day it will be when we can leave the darkness of this world behind …when at last we see Him face to face…our faith and patience rewarded.

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Wherefore comfort one another with these words."

1Thess 4:16-18

(Marlin)

6 Likes

FOR THOSE WHO LOVE TO THROW SEEDS!

So many have denied Jesus for so long …their hearts are so hardened to even entertaining His Truth and their need for what He offers…

Appealing to others in such a way to make them stand up and listen …is getting harder and harder…

I feel that unless the message is strong… their consequences to consider in making a decision now or not is made imperative… they are at their own peril if they wait any longer!

You’re gonna throw a lot of seeds but the ground is so rocky…so shallow in depth…and thorny… Fertile ground is as scarce as hens teeth…

The more we do what we do …the more we must accept the world is what it is… that we throw seeds in…as sad as it is…He told us that this is the way it would be.

Be Strong…Be Patient and Faithful in your Work for Him…

As frustrating as this world can be there still is some fertile ground out there that needs Jesus…

Just keep throwin…as your love keeps growin…for the One who did it all!

(Marlin)

7 Likes