April 18 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Peter Ruckman/Clarence Larkin. I don’t dispute holy living…in fact, the Holy Spirit has been working on me to clean some things up in my life. But we are saved by grace through faith not of works such as being a “prepared virgin.” The account in Matthew 25…the virgins go to meet the bridegroom (Jesus) who has already been married to the church (Luke 12:36) at the marriage supper of the Lamb. In Matthew 25, it starts out by reading “the kingdom of Heaven”…we in the church age apart of the “kingdom of God.” I understand Matthew 25 to represent the 2nd coming of Jesus at the end of the 7 year Tribulation…Jesus comes with His church.

4 Likes

@TCC Hi Teren!

It’s possible the virus will fade, but the “precautions” don’t seem to REALLY be going anywhere.

I think there are conflicting reports on that, but perhaps the removal of the church/restrainer…or something will make everyone get in line with government tyranny.

It’s very confusing (on purpose/by design), and I think only time will tell…meanwhile lot’s of badness going down, and lots of tensions rising. Possibility of war, as you say, is high.

2 Likes

Do you believe God will use Israel again specifically as a nation unto God for Jesus Christ being the main focus of those who will evangelize during the tribulation?

Hi Thomas, I believe the notion that the way of salvation reverting back to the first 1st Judaism (before Christ came) during the tribulation (seeing all books from Hebrews forward as for the Jews during the tribulation period) is known as hyper dispensationalism. Is this your view?

I would say that it is a curious thing with the church having been raptured pretrib, would there be in someway (where in the Old Testament the spirit of God could depart of believer–and at Pentecost a church is born where the spirit does seem to have a more “sealed” and permanent residents with the believer) a reverting back to how the spirit interacted with mankind…Judaism specifically…prior to Christ’s coming and Pentecost inauguration of the church.

Amen. Although I would say that the fact that there are “conflicting reports” reveal to a great degree that there are internal struggles and factions within the NWO camp. And…that’s not a bad thing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@TCC Indeed, a possibility…and useful. A house divided and all that.

2 Likes

As for the reference Bible I use, the author calls it dispensationalism and has a few instances where he points out hyperdispensationalism as being an extreme view…I don’t know enough about hyperdispensationalism to really say anything more than that…

1 Like

Amen. I totally hear you brother. I was in the reformation movement for decades and never got a clear distinction on that until very recently (in the past several years)…its is just not well taught and distinguish within the church. I have heard this sort of thing stated comically as “A hyper dispensationalist is someone who has more divisions of dispensation than you do.” But in my humble opinion, what I explained to you would be a hyper dispensational view. I don’t believe like that. But the question of how the spirit interacts during the tribulation (like the church age or like prior to Pentecost) is a mystery to me. To me, that is more likely the accurate question. Blessings.

There are many flavors of it too.

In recent years it’s been a real annoyance to any decent discussion.

Some go so far to tell you to ignore the words of Jesus or the “Red Letter” words.

“Rightly Divide” as it’s called. Borrowed from the KJV for “Accurately Handle” from the original word meanings of the Greek.

In some instances the meaning of “Rightly Divide” is to use a machete to the word of God and claim there are multiple Gospels… They put God’s complete counsel and word into a Veg-O-Matic and Slice and Dice, and Julienne Fries out the pieces meant for the pigeon-holed audience they want to manipulate. Always with the intent to divide people too. Put them into class structures, and labels.

So yeah. Extreme view it is…

4 Likes

Thanks Brother. The more I grow, the more I realize how much I really don’t know…the more I realize how there is really nothing righteous or good about me…in fact, it is sobering to know my real self…all I know is at the end of the day, all I can do is just call out to Jesus to bring me home…all I can do is trust in Him and nothing of myself.

5 Likes

Amen brother :slight_smile: For us all. Blessings.

You bring up a good point. I have sensed it creating a divisive attitude even in myself which is why I have pulled away a bit from one of the online communities that teaches this. But at the same time, it seems what the “Dispensational approach” or “Rightly dividing” approach does is better handle what seems contradictory statements…Paul highlights grace but you come across some statements that imply salvation is works based and if you apply those to the church age, then you doubt you are saved by grace…if you go with grace & works, then you have the Catholic approach

1 Like

This. Amen. I’m horrified by myself, and can’t wait to be with God again, so we can be as we were meant to be. So, sooooo glad I found Jesus so I could separate from the world and start worshiping God. The TRUE and living God.

2 Likes

I hear you Bonnie, Paul made a similar statement in Corinthians 4:7 " For who makes you so superior? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?"
If we receive salvation as a free gift of God, and could do nothing to earn it, we can only boast in HIM. The day before I accepted this gift by faith, I wasn’t saved. So are many we meet in life, we see them as they are now. We can never know their hearts, only God does. Tomorrow, or later on their road through life, they may accept, and be saved.
My part is not to judge, but love as God loved us, and show the mercy HE showed us as sinners.
Doc

5 Likes

Indeed, Doc, we are not to condemn, but Judge with righteous judgement, with the same mercy we have been shown, so we must impart…

2 Likes

I understand, I think, what you are saying brother, my take is more along the lines of.

When Paul wrote about himself and some of the other apostles, he said :
“This is how one should regard us, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God. Moreover, it is required of stewards that they be found faithful. But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged by you or by any human court. In fact, I do not even judge myself. For I am not aware of anything against myself, [but I am not thereby acquitted]. It is the Lord who judges me. Therefore do not pronounce judgment before the time, before the Lord comes, who will bring to light the things now hidden in darkness and will disclose the purposes of the heart. Then each one will receive his commendation from God.” 1 Corin.4:1-5

Now I am many things, but an apostle is not one of them. So if this man, carrying his credentials doesn’t even judge himself, even when he sees nothing wrong in himself, who am I to judge anyone. He seems to be intimating (indicate, hint, imply,) we are unable to judge the motives of our righteous acts, not knowing the deep motives of our own hearts. Only who is without sin can.
HE is the only righteous JUDGE**.
Doc

1 Like

The world’s gone crazy, they are deceived.
Satan has them blinded.
The bible says that this would happen.
Rapture soon as you see world events taking place.

6 Likes

Amen !!! Greg, he hasn’t blinded you brother. Thank You Doc

1 Like

It’s interesting that when they first developed the vaccine , it was going to be the life saver to the human race.
Now there’s so many issues with different variant s it’s all become a disaster.
From only needing one dose , now to how many more.
Many issue’s arising.

John 3.16

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son (jesusChrist) whosoever believes in him shall be saved…

Jesus is our only hope ,trust him ,he is in control

6 Likes

We are not saved by works, but works are necessary when we are children of God. If there is no works (good works), there is a serious problem!