April 18 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Last year during one of Pastor Farag’s updates he gave us a link to Dr. Fauci giving a lecture at Boston University that the new (Trump) administration would have a surprise outbreak. Pastor J also informed us of Event 201 (still on UTube) that was held in Oct 2019 of a coronavirus simulation outbreak, and also covid 19 lab bottles shipped to US and another nation in 2018. I’m sure Stranger things have happened. …hum

1 Like

I totally get this. My family is all blind to the truth. I too am the only one. I know many like us who are the stand outs. Sad state of affairs. I live 40 miles from half my family and have not been allowed to see them for over a year now. They all get together, but I am left out. I made decision. I pray for them daily. I too have been tempted to lie to them in order to see them. But frankly, their liberal mindsets are tough to be around and have been tough for year now. This is just a good excuse for me to now have to go up there and watch them make horrible decisions.

3 Likes

so far, most of my family has taken the shot. and other than my sister feeling icky for like a day or 2 afterwards, I don’t think anyone had any side effects, and they appear fine now. they all still support it 100%. I have not noticed ANY personality changes or behavioral. my husband won’t take it, he’s on board with people like you and me. my dad is the only other one at risk. he hates shots but is being pressured by others to take this. I regularly remind him that he can refuse it. so far he’s evading getting the shot but it could be a matter of time before he caves to others’ pressure, ESPECIALLY when no one in my family seems to have been harmed by the shot. its been weeks, too. I am so grateful that everyone is okay so far but ALL my concerns are still here and I will never take it. just letting you guys know, I am one person who’s yet to see someone change after getting the shot. it doesn’t change my concerns though because it doesn’t change what this is.

4 Likes

Not just famous it’s in bible brother against brother ect it’s in luje and mark I believe God bless

1 Like

I wear a tinfoil hat! Noah did too!! I believe it was all planned. I have read all that stuff, watched Event 201, watched Contagion, 1984, etc. I keep a watch on what’s up with the WEF, WHO, IMF, Bill Gates, George Soros etc. It’s not coincidence. Maybe that is why It only took a few months to get this vaccine on the market. I live in Alabama. If it wasn’t a waste of my time, I’d drive to East Georgia to see those demonic Georgia Guidestones. They’ve worked on this Eugenic gene therapy for years and what makes me sad is how brainwashed most are to just say, “OK. Give it to me.” :pensive:

8 Likes

A chip can do much more than detect covid :grin:
This is just the front / the package for the users, but what is really behind?!

1 Like

Pastor JD has said many times that he also would love nothing better than to step away from the “vaccine talk.” Thank you Jesus for putting it on JD’s heart to continue to warn others of the evil.

God Bless

4 Likes

agreed. we all have different roles in this. I don’t have jds knowledge when it comes to the shots, and I think most others also do not. I’m glad he has the audience to sound the alarm to. my role is fighting abortion because of what I know about it.

4 Likes

@Inoaikhan

I have to say AMEN to that David. That is the truth!
May God Bless you in your service to the Lord.
Your USB idea is brilliant!
Agape,
Ken

1 Like

I will not take the vaccine, ever. My family doesn’t want me to visit. I have godly friends, wonderful people, who have taken it. (Yes, I spoke to all.) My heart is so broken and so much in pain over all of this. I say this to tell those like me, that we are all together in this. We speak out. We are in anguish over what our loved ones have done. But God … has a plan … will heal our hearts … lead us to the work we can do until we go home. Let’s all just take that next step - persevere - knowing we are not alone in this - we have each other - and God.

16 Likes

@BeKind

So print this out for your family.

This is the known science.

Getting the (Vaccine) AKA The Aborted Human Infant Cell that is a generically modified Human Gene Therapy:

It does not stop someone from getting the Covid-19 virus.

It does not stop someone from spreading the the Covid-19 virus when they might not even know that they have it.

It is suppose to make Covid-19 symptoms easier to deal with if you get the virus, when some don’t even know that have it.

Currently Covid-19 is medically treatable with a 99.98% success rate without the vaccine.

With that success rate why take any medication that will make you a generically modified organism, that could have the risk of complications in the future that can KILL YOU?

So let your husband and family see the science and tell them to use their common sense. Prove the science wrong.

Agape,
Ken

5 Likes

Hi brothers and sisters
Pastor JD mentioned a link between vaccines and autism. I couldn’t find any info in the resources links. Please could someone post any information on this for me. I thought this topic had been refuted many years ago, as yet another conspiracy theory.
I have been on my face before Father last night and today, and in tears, because my adult daughter has issues with this, and I unknowingly presented her for vaccine as a baby, over 30 years ago.
It was government policy (still is), and I was unsaved and unenlightened.
Father please forgive me, I had no idea what I was doing.

2 Likes

@Kaezee
I just wanted to say welcome to JD’s Forum! This is Home for many of us and I am sure you will enjoy it. It my take a bit for them to get the info you want. You might try to google it on your own, it might be faster.

Your request should be sent to one of the two moderators, (See them at the top of this thread) or to @JDForumTeam.

Your request left in the middle of the thread probably will not get processed. Hey check out the @discobot for instructions on how to send messages.

Welcome again,

Ken

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot what is the exact length of time required to cook pasta to ‘al dente’?

Asking for a friend.

11 Likes

You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

4 Likes

Yup I think it’s mark

It could take 6 months to a year and a half, then we may see world wide deaths. IF it happens it start slowly and then snow ball.

I would not look for personality change. General health decline over time.

3 Likes

Was this possibly the design of all the Walmart shutdowns?

@jasonacts177:slight_smile:

You are playing with fire there… :wink:

This system will tell me I am hogging conversations if I post too much in them (ones that I have not created of course)…

Conversational Narcissism

The response a person gives to what someone says can take two forms:

• The shift-response

The shift-response attempts to set the stage for the other person to change the topic and shift the attention to themselves.

• The support-response.

The support-response keeps attention on the speaker and on the topic he or she has introduced.

4 Likes