April 23, 2023: 1 John 1:4-7 -- Being Joyful is Obtainable

:bible2: Being Joyful is Obtainable

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_3: explains how it is that being genuinely full of joy is absolutely attainable in our lives as Christians.

Watch on JDFarag.org

Or watch here on youtube

:mag_right: More 1 John Study Videos

13 Likes

removed to rightful thread

8 Likes

“The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed and bring me safely into His heavenly kingdom. To Him be the glory forever and ever. Amen.”

2 Timothy 4:18

11 Likes

Thank you Jan Markell :blossom:

7 Likes

People need to get their heads out of the sand!
FB_IMG_1682315126405

“Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭24:42-44‬ ‭

10 Likes

Lord help me to remember that You love the Chinese and Russians and that I love them too & it is Your desire they all be saved.
Thank You Jesus I have Your overflowing cupful of Joy! Hallelujah!

8 Likes

I think you can move it, Susan @Susan. From the edit screen, look at the arrow just above the text box. Click on that to change where something is sent. I know I’ve done this if I write a post and decide to send a private message instead… might work to switch threads, too.
gr

2 Likes

I really enjoyed listening to you today About being joyful period. I remember when I first accepted christ I was only thirteen and I felt joyful I was excited but I didn’t feel that overwhelming peace. I recommitted myself to follow Jesus a few years ago to be totally in the word and totally involved with Christ and Abba. Then I received that inner peace that totally encompass me so I understand where you are coming from and I know all about when you have church with people who know and loves Christ as much as you do, how the sermon just reaches inside your soul and you have so much joy. You can’t help but show it the world. God wants us to express and let it out, to show people what he does for those who love him. I have no animosity toward anyone, and I have forgiven everyone who has wronged me and I’ve asked God for forgiveness to ones that I may have wronged. To be completely honest I never let the sun go down before rectifying an argument and make Peace. I really don’t like to argue and whether I’m right or wrong I will always apologize as usually I’m the one that does the apologizing just to bring peace. My life with Christ is more important than worrying about a conflict I had with someone and let it bother my relationship with Christ and the father. I just don’t have time for for that in my life at all. I try not to let things worry me espevially if I can’t do anything about. I just give it to God because if I can’t do anything about it to begin with I just hand it over to the Father. I have learned more about the Gospel in 4 to 5 years that I have been following you, then I have my whole life of listening to the pastor in the baptist church. Thank you for your Complete truthfulness in preaching the gospel. May god continue to shine upon you and bless you and your family always.

7 Likes

Putting this here.
Our joy is in the Lord not from pharmaceuticals that create an altered state of mind

Billy discusses the altered state of mind focusing on marijuana but other venues as well to get there.

His latest voodoo video:

https://www.youtube.com/live/qYLw4kdnmuQ?feature=share

6 Likes