April 25 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

According to this site, 108 billion people was born on earth.

Probably it doesn’t count all abortions.

1 Like

Yep the rapture - harpazo !!!

2 Likes

I see where you get that from. Yes a difference between those on earth now at 8 billion and all whoever lived. Historically the bible maps out to a 6,000 year old earth. Science will make it much longer. For me, I would not rely on any population older than 6,000 years. Which is only 1 billion or so different actually.

James this is a total first. :slight_smile: I don’t think I have ever heard of a time between…well…much of one anyway. Do you know how long from Christ’s ascension to Pentecost? That would be so cool. This is something a believer has said, “never.” But by that that I mean a good thing. Like I have never heard anyone state this before. Did you come across this in any commentaries?

So here it is: LADIES AND GENTLE…ARE YOU READY? So if we see the dead rise…lol. I know what will happen. I’ll go to youtube and there will be all those videos about how we missed the raptured…lol. THEN…there will be a ton more who start catching on to what you are are saying James. CAN YOU IMAGINE?

Then the Lord might be saying, “What i want you to do now is go to your neighbors and workermates and friends and tell them…‘Did you catch that? What just happened? There’s a bus leaving any minute now and YOU want to be on it. Do you believe?’”

I would say it would be quite a giveaway. But perhaps a very small window of days. Maybe not even weeks. In one sense I could see it possibly going down like that, for this reason: “No one is expecting it like that.” As I look back at the first century…we know there were quite a few surprises and prophecy was being fulfilled right under their noses. Perhaps it might be in ways like that…but like in a BEAUTIFUL way different. Like not what we are expecting but sooooo “unhidden.” Wow…this really got me thinking.

1 Like

Yeah half a mile’s walk. Or since He is Lord of the Sabbath, perhaps extended for the day “like a walk in leisure.”

1 Like

I’ve just spent the last 5 hours watching that link, its heaven sent thankyou… I spent hours yesterday and today trying to think of a way or find something to send my kids that they wouldn’t ignore… I asked the lord for something that didn’t bowl them over with too much gospel before it explained why they needed the gospel without skirting the issues that caused a need for the gospel… My Jesus my God… He never fails… xx thankyou so much… the film has settled me too… I know we’re nearing the time … God Bless friend x

1 Like

Wow. Thanks for letting me know. Awesome. I am still going through it myself. My prayers are with your family. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks again for a warning. We need to hear form ‘real’ people like you. I pray you father in law will recover and especially, be safe in God’s hands. As a mother of 3 unsaved sons, I am aware how very, very important it is to increase prayer for unsaved people.

5 Likes

Thank You💗. The lost, be it loved ones or strangers, weigh heavy on the heart.

…but God💖.

Blessings & Maranatha💞

3 Likes

yeah, I’m going to take a stab and say it doesn’t count any abortions. I can’t read the language on that site but if you don’t see a mention of abortion then that for me fills in the blank.

1 Like

You can translate with Google Translate… :blush:

2 Likes

I agree, they have more power to steal even more votes now than before the last election! Why would anybody think doing the same thing will give a different outcome?
I believe that’s called insanity, correct?
Shalom

What’s GAFA?

Regardless what the question is…those are sources I would not exactly look to for answers.

But James, thanks for letting me know. :slight_smile: Blessings.

thank you for the help, I am able to use translators but I was more trying to make a point about abortion. it is often left out of relevant stats, etc. so it’s highly likely that those numbers were not included, but if someone wants to check to see about that particular site, I admit that I did not. <3

1 Like

What is strange too, is that GAFA (7161) with H7161 (from Hebrew) means Horn!

3 Likes

I had 4 or 5 rapture dreams, all different. I didn’t see angels but it’s my “perception”. In another dream, I was shopping for food because i had to take a spaceship to another planet.

I had several dreams of wedding :slight_smile:

2 Likes

you’re the perfect person for me to ask a certain question then. as for rapture dreams, have they ever involved the element of yourself rising up? I have, and lately I’ve been considering, maybe those dreams of me rising up have to do with how the rapture will work. I haven’t had them in quite a while but there were a good handful over time. in each of these I was under threat of ghastly beings, and the rule I’ve figured out is that you are not able to rise up away from them if you are afraid. I’d start to rise, safe from harm as long as I’m rising up, but as soon as I’d start to doubt my safety or become afraid of those beings below me again, I’d start to float back down and they could touch me. but as soon as I’d tell myself not to be afraid, and just trusted that I’d be saved, I’d start rising again and they couldn’t touch me. I still remember the first time I dreamed like this, and since that one, I haven’t had trouble maintaining my faith in the moment of rising when I dreamed like that again. that first dream seemed to be teaching me how it works, as I didn’t choose to rise the first time, it just happened FOR me, but in dreams like that to follow, I remembered how it worked so it was easy to repeat the method with more trust.

so now that I’ve described how that has worked for me, I’m curious, have you experienced anything like that in a dream? I didn’t know about the rapture until a year ago and these dreams go much further back, I’m just putting pieces together now because the 2 seem relevant.

1 Like

How do you know what your dreams mean.? I’ve had some odd ones lately…

My rapture dreams are normal dreams, not lucid dreams. I don’t seek to have them. They come. For info: I had probably ~150 lucid dreams, so I now very well that domain but these kinds of dreams are not authentic as you change and provoke things. So it’s fun but you have to wrestle to stay lucid… I prefer real dreams, there are longer and not modified and persistent.

In all my rapture dreams I’m alone. No friends near me, no family members, no pets, no wicked people, no angels. It’s my “perception”, the real rapture should be different. To be honest, I don’t think at faith when it happens, not even at Jesus, not even to see the paradise. It happens! I don’t think to go in the sky or more up, I’m witness, not actor.

1. in my first rapture dream, I leave the Earth and see it. I see the stones flying around my feet. I literally leave the earth like a rocket. I look down, not up.

2. now I don’t know if it’s the second or third rapture dream.
    I look at the sky through the window. The sky is blue marine. All around me becomes that blue color and finally all is blue in my vision. I’m in the sky :slight_smile:

3. I think I heard a sound or trumpet sound. I don’t remember. Maybe I’m making a mix of my dream and people’s dreams. Really not sure, I don’t note my dreams anymore.

4. in the last: it’s the first time I see people.
    I’m on the ground and all a sudden, I see a lot of people in the air, more than 20 at different meters from the ground. I’m on the ground and them in the air. They don’t move, I just look. It’s WOW! Like a picture of Mary Poppins, Magritte or the X Men.

1 Like