April 30, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Under The Prophetic Radar

Apologies for the acutely anglo-angle but the imminent coronation (May 6th 2023) of Charles III as ““king”” of England (not enough air quotes in the world) strikes as another radar-dipping event vis-a-vis the coercion for all “witnesses” to swear/pledge allegiance:

We are told that Charles III’s coronation order of service, among many other innovations, will contain an encouragement to ‘All who so desire, in the Abbey, and elsewhere, [to] say together: I swear that I will pay true allegiance to Your Majesty, and to your heirs and successors according to law. So help me God.’

Source: above article

A spokesman for Lambeth Palace, the archbishop’s office, said: "The homage of the people is particularly exciting because that’s brand new.

"That’s something that we can share in because of technological advances, so not just the people in the Abbey, but people who are online, on television, who are listening, and who are gathered in parks, at big screens and churches.

“Our hope is at that point, when the Archbishop invites people to join in, that people wherever they are, if they’re watching at home on their own, watching the telly, will say it out loud - this sense of a great cry around the nation and around the world of support for the King.”

Source: Coronation: Public invited to swear allegiance to King Charles - BBC News

There is much to unpack from this event: the mimicry, mockery, ecumenically entrenched blasphemy, and the Isaiah 14:13 lvl hubris.

Knowing and trusting our Lord however perhaps it’s better simply to paraphrase a line from a film that bears an increasingly relevant title: Apocalypse Now.

I love the smell of preconditioning in the heir; it means the return of the actual KING is so soon.

20 Likes