August 20, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Do Not Fret Over Evildoers

Hello, :slight_smile: , please do not take this as “against” you personally, it is not, not at all… that said, and since you asked,

First, I will watch the video and see what it shares biblically, but until then, my first impression is :

UPDATE: I just watched enough of this video and parts throughout the video… to say… RUN from this false teacher. He also promotes false Seventh Day Adventism preachers, and false Sabbath Keeping issues.

Ephesians 5:11
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.

I reject the video and it’s teachings, initially because my red flag / discernment flags immediately go up anytime I see “KJV ONLY-ists” … they simply have that part wrong, and I have many sound teachers that I can listen to without starting with that initial false teaching. :frowning:

Anyone who promotes that the KJV is the “only” preserved and true word of God… well… RUN !

KJV ONLY REBUTTAL

The KJV translation… Was using a particular text…one of over 800 of the oldest reliable texts… And was an attempt at a “word for word” translation… But the issue is… Not all words from all languages are easily, if not impossible, to translate in a single word.

For instance… Did you know the Eskimo’s have 26 or more words for “snow”? Their (single) words tell the hearer off the type of snow…wet… dry…light…heavy…icy… fluffy…blinding… frozen…melting…etc.etc… So one single word…does not always translate well… If at all … to another given language.

Alternatively…for example … The NIV is translated from a different text of those “over 800”… And is an attempt at a “thought for thought” translation… In part because of the word for word translation difficulties. And no, I am not “promoting” the NIV over the KJV.

Did you also know… That the KJV was NOT the first “ENGLISH” version?
"In 1400 and 92…Columbus sailed the oceans blue… and he came over with a bible too… and it wasn’t the KJV… (Geneva Bible)
All that to say, bottom line, The BEST bible … Is the one that you read! :slight_smile:

There are too many born again… Saved by grace … Redeemed… And grafted in children of God… Including preachers and pastors… Who got that way by hearing the word… Some never having read any of it… others…by reading the NIV…NASB…NKJV…ESV…etc etc etc.

But this doesn’t exclude the KJV only people… It just shows they have a spiritually immature, and prideful legalist problem.

After all folks… If the KJV ONLY is the only “true” / “real” bible… Then all those millions/billions of people who never could read “English”…but read a translated version in their own languages… Would be in error… So I guess God discriminates on the basis of language now…right?.. No!

God states that His word NEVER returns void… And guess what… He is right… And no matter how man tries to add…delete…change… Or manipulate the scriptures… God’s eternal Truths always come through… or… could that only be true…IF… you read the KJV ONLY?

And folks…remember… The KJV… IS A TRANSLATION…

Just like all the versions they complain about… Off of a different “original” text (than some) … But none the less, a translation, from the ORIGINAL languages…
So if the KJV ONLY legalists are correct… Then every single one of them better get back to reading the “original” bible…written in ancient Aramaic…Hebrew…and Greek !

And what about all the BILLIONS of saved born again believers…who never read English… or had the KJV… or other versions “translated” again…into their own languages?..are they not saved because they used a different bible?

Let’s talk God given…Holy Spirit directed, sense. :slight_smile:

What about all those who are saved…and never use a KJV… but instead preach and do missions and share the gospel…with the NIV…or the NASB…etc ?

No…my friend…God’s word is MUCH bigger than any “version”

His Word…will never return void…
and the gospel message is in fact… in basically every version there is… to the one who is truly seeking… the Holy Spirit guides.

Or did you think…that every true Christian got saved hearing or reading the KJV… and NOT other versions?

No folks… what we have here…is a fundamental flaw in the understanding of the Nature of God. God is bigger than ANY language.

Hope this helped some people to think…to consider… to realize…even repent?.. and to grow.

And by the way folks… did I tell you… I also read, study, and use the KJV, as well as others… regularly?

selah

3 Likes