August 20, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Do Not Fret Over Evildoers

Full Video (with worship): Bible Prophecy Update – Do Not Fret Over Evildoers

Resources: here - update with transcript

JD_WayOut_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: talks about the futility of fretting over evildoers on the heels of the numerous and voluminous reports concerning what’s really happening on and to the Island of Maui.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

22 Likes

7 Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him;
Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way,
Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass.

8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath;
Do not fret — it only causes harm.

Psalm 37

“Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord,
And whose hope is the Lord.
8 For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters,
Which spreads out its roots by the river,
And will not fear when heat comes;

But its leaf will be green,
And will not be anxious in the year of drought,
Nor will cease from yielding fruit.

Jeremiah 17:7

38 Likes

Do Not Fret Over Evildoers

Genesis 50:20
But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, in order to bring it about as it is this day, to save many people alive.

Jeremiah 29:11-13
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

Isaiah 55:8
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.

Psalm 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!

30 Likes

Great update.
After all the rumours going around, it is great to hear from someone more local about what is really going on there.
Prayers for all involved. :pray: :pray: :pray:

35 Likes

Update confirmed things wrestling in my spirit and all first hand experiences that I have been hearing from the locals. I am glad that word is getting out, the locals are rising up through this and am believing that lost souls will come to Jesus and those who have strayed away will return to Him this day. God will use this so He will be glorified :pray: I do yearn to hear testimonies of fellow brothers and sisters on Maui who are serving and ministering to those who have lost so much - trusting that those will be forthcoming.

37 Likes

Good update. I’m not surprised this is going on. It is very sad that everyone seems to have an agenda now. No regard for others but self. I had been told that many were killed and many more missing. I wonder if we will find out the truth of what really happened! To find out that supplies are being held just makes me sick. Evil reigns but God is still the King.
I’m ready for Jesus for sure. We don’t know when but with all going on praying very soon. Maranatha

29 Likes

Susan, that was my prayer with a heavy heart last night that lost souls would come to Jesus. :yellow_heart:

24 Likes

One of the most powerful and encouraging updates. Thank you Lord, for Jd and for the reminder that you are in complete control, not FEMA, WHO, CDC , UN. you alone are alpha and Omega. Thank you for all that you are doing to save lives , to save people for eternity all glory honour praise power and Dominion be unto you both now and evermore

37 Likes

:arrow_up: The rapture can occur at anytime… my recent update on the possibility of the sacrifice of the Red Heifer to occur on Passover 2024 is significant… because they need the ashes of the Red Heifer ( one without spot or blemish ) in a reestablished Temple Service. This is just another step toward the coming Third Temple. Amazing times we are in!

Chad Thomas

15 Likes

I’ve heard so many saying that supplies were not getting to them or were being prevented from receiving it.
A personal testimony – a person was turned away from Red Cross because her home did not burn down, yet she had no power, no water, no food. She decided to ask a local Christian church and was provided over and beyond her needs. I am believing those who have turned to the churches will receive the gospel and there will be fruit from this. Praise God for those churches that have risen up to the call, communities uniting and are standing strong. #Mauistrong :pray:

34 Likes

Susan, I have clung to what you advised us of earlier, which was to listen to the locals. You have connections there that most of us do not and so I remembered that as I processed any/all incoming.

:pray::pray::pray:

Amen, yes!

18 Likes

Indeed it was so hard to hear - hearing what they are going through (still) - I just can’t wrap my head around it. But God, He knows ALL - and that is what I need to continue to lean on. The evil is beyond comprehension - that many have had to take breaks to preserve their mental state. I just learned today that there have been suicides … this is heartwrenching, but I believe God is bigger and we will see His will fulfilled.

20 Likes

I have no words. :sob:

May those desperate souls be with the Lord, now. May they have cried out to Him in their hopelessness, in their last moments. God knows what we can’t even begin to process. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

24 Likes

20 Aug 2023

Thank you for good reminder not to be fretting. I checked the Hebrew word for fret:

There are times and strange situations we would not be able to grasp or understand the evils we are seeing. But God!

I hope this classic sermon will encourage you. Replace 9/11 event with any evil events in this sermon:

1 Samuel 30:8 …David enquired at the Lord… In this lesson we learn that GOD will always protect HIS saints and we need to Trust HIM and HIS Promise.

A gentle reminder, Paul wrote the end times are perilous times, not peace and safety in 2 Tim 3:1. There will be dangers ahead before the Rapture comes.

18 Likes

Ouch. On the other hand greatly appreciated. Sometimes the electric fence is on. It was. Thank you.

24 Likes

In this video he states that he believes the Temple will be completed “within 3 months to 1 year” after the Trib Period begins.

Scripture tells us more clearly than that though. :slight_smile:

Daniel 8:13-15
13 Then I heard a holy one speaking; and another holy one said to that certain one who was speaking, “How long will the vision be, concerning the daily sacrifices and the transgression of desolation, the giving of both the sanctuary and the host to be trampled underfoot?”

So it is clear that 3 events must occur
1.the daily sacrifices must begin
2. the transgression of desolation, (Abomination of Desolation at the mid point of the 7 years must occur)
3. the giving of both the sanctuary and the host to be trampled underfoot?” (the trampling of the Jewish people, Jerusalem, and the destruction of this 3rd Temple in the end of the Trib Period must occur)

Back to the video, and in regard to the red heifer…

Daniel 8:14 And he said to me, “For two thousand three hundred days; then the sanctuary shall be cleansed.”

Based upon the Jewish Calender year being 360 days per year, that would make the 7 year Trib Period = 2,520 days.

Based on this scripture , if we deduct 2,300 days from 2,520 days, we get 220 days.

220 days divided by 30 days = 7.333 months, or *** 7 months and 10 days,*** after the Daniel 9:27 “Treaty” is confirmed, and begins the Trib Period clock, until the 3rd Temple is completed, and Sacrifices begin.

So it seems pretty clear that 7 months and 10 days after the A/C signs the false 7 year Treaty, the Temple is completed.

As for the Temple being “cleansed”… that will only happen when Jesus returns. :slight_smile:

Keep Looking up, Jesus is coming soon for His bride. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wrote this piece early this morning:
2 Peter 3:7:
“But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.”
Zechariah 3:8:
“For in the fire of my jealousy all the earth shall be consumed.”

Fires seem to be EVERYWHERE!
And this is just the “Tip of the Iceberg” of the “Last Days” prophecies we are now witnessing.

My friends, the “birth pains” that Jesus warned about in Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21, are literally OFF THE CHARTS!!!

We are seeing: *UNPRECEDENTED FIRES! *UNPRECEDENTED. EARTHQUAKES!
*UNPRECEDENTED VIOLENCE! *UNPRECEDENTED DISTRESS OF NATIONS!
*UNPRECEDENTED LAWLESSNESS
*UNPRECEDENTED FLOODING!
*UNPRECEDENTED DECEPTION!
*UNPRECEDENTED WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS!
*UNPRECEDENTED KNOWLEDGE EXPLOSION (As foretold in Daniel 12!!)
*UNPRECEDENTED HATRED TOWARDS GOD, THE JEWS AND CHRISTIANS!
*UNPRECEDENTED INFLATION, AND SOON COMING FOOD SHORTAGES!
*UNPRECEDENTED PESTILENCES!
*UNPRECEDENTED OFFENSES!
*UNPRECEDENTED BETRAYAL!
*UNPRECEDENTED FALSE PROPHETS!
*UNPRECEDENTED SEXUAL PERVERSION! (Romans 1)
*UNPRECEDENTED DREAMS (AND VISIONS AS FORETOLD IN JOEL 2!)
*UNPRECEDENTED OBSESSION WITH JERUSALEM!
(Zechariah 12:3)
*UNPRECEDENTED PUSH FOR GLOBAL CURRENCY AND IDENTITY TRACKING ! (Revelation 13)

Keep in mind, these are ONLY A FEW events now happening, JUST A FEW!!!
What more could we possibly be looking for???
Yes, my Jesus is indeed COMING SOON!!

Marty Breeden

18 Likes

God uses these evil events for his good. I was in NYC, 3 blocks away from the WTC, on 9/11. The tragedy shook me to the core. A backslidden preachers kid and bible school dropout, I found shelter and asked God to forgive me. I knew I was not ready to meet him. Nine months after, I fully committed my life to God in repentance. He delivered me from the homosexual life and made me a new creation. I’ve lived a chaste life living for Jesus Christ for over 21 years. To God be the Glory. He will break the power of sin over your life. I’ve learned these disasters are a call for people to look away from themselves and find Jesus…the savior.

42 Likes

Hey Jason! I have the Jeremiah passage in a picture. Not my picture— but I liked the passage and the tree over water. Hello to Bridget.
:heart:gr

20 Likes

At least the Biden Administration was kind enough to give the people of Lahaina $700 while Ukrainian President Zelensky got enough funds to buy another home.

3 Likes