August 20, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Do Not Fret Over Evildoers

I believe that JD will soon be the victim of a character assasination that they will spread world wide. Pray for him to be full of the Holy Spirit to trust the LORD on the words to respond as needed. For his personal health, mentally, physically and spiritually to fight the darts that will be thrown at him.
Pray for his family to trust and believe him and for us his fellow believers to do the same.
He has crossed a line, exposing the local efforts of the ungodly, antichrist earth and self worshippers. I don’t believe they will leave this undealt with.

My opinion. YES.
The Holy Spirit warning us. Hopefully not.

Pray brothers and sisters and put on the whole armor of God. These days are evil.
We are living in Matthew 24:9-13.

25 Likes

2 Timothy 3:12,13:

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

12 Likes

I’d have to say, sir, with the track record JD has, he’s an old hat with character assassination. He’s dealt with it on various occasion, even recently, some so-called Christians have tried it. He’s still here though doing what he’s called to do. There’s a point where people will not take any more and will retaliate as Christians are called to - not with earthly force, but spiritual prayer and those who try to ruin or close a door God has opened, shall find just how impossible that door is to shut.

30 Likes

Regardless of the threat of persecution we must continue to exercise our faith and stand bodly against this evil and corruption.

As Ambassadors of Christ we are tasked with revealing the plan of redemption for all mankind. Evil is a product of sin and the love of Christ exemplified in His sacrifice is the cure.

John 9:4,5:

I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

16 Likes

Lord Jesus, I lift up JD and his family to You. Please, Lord, bless them with Your strength, grace, mercy, peace, and courage. Give JD courage to continue to speak boldly what You put on his heart to say. Bless our Church family far and wide, protecting us from evil that is all around. May You be glorified, Jesus! And, please come tonight if that isn’t too soon and if it be Your will. In Your Name, I ask these things, Jesus. Amen.

27 Likes

I agree. We’re at war…warriors for Jesus until the moment He calls us Home by death of our bodies, or snatching us up and out of this world in the twinkling of an eye. We’re at war, and our King has given us the BEST of everything to fight with: the best armor, the best shield, and the sharpest sword in existence! Let us stand together and pray for each other, encourage each other, and correct each other when needed. Yes, we need to pray for JD and his family. But, we need not ever fear.

Little children, you are of God [you belong to Him] and have [already] defeated and overcome them [the agents of the antichrist], because He Who lives in you is greater (mightier) than he who is in the world.
1 John 4:4 AMPC

Stand strong and stand fast, Brother! I believe we’re almost out of here!

17 Likes

“ The Revelation 12 Sign constellation of the woman with child will be taking place during this confirming of a 7 year covenant at the UN, a month from now. There are multiple named asteroids in the constellation on the same day, with names like Israel, 666, Francis, and one actually called United Nations - all right there. Shut up!

United Nations Plan to save humanity and save the earth in line with scripture, just weeks away - from our site.”

4 Likes

Yeah when a fellow Pastor comes out publicly and slams you by implication so precise a name does not need to be used I would agree. We got our own little David facing Goliath here in Keneohe.

16 Likes

Only his sword to kill the giant is Truth.

16 Likes
2 Likes

th.jpeg-7

18 Likes

Roger that, and reading you 5 by 5. Discrepencies abound and Truth is the only thing that will untangle them.

10 Likes

and a comb, and duct tape, perhaps some superglue too. Hair pick if you don’t have a comb will work and if you have no hair, well, a sander I guess? Though I’ve never used one. Wash cloth! We’ll go with a wash cloth.

9 Likes

Good share Sis,
Stacey, I have been sharing and teaching this truth for over 15 years… directly from scripture alone… and sadly… have had numerous (over 50) pastors reject it, reject me, and call me a heretic.

People were not ready for it then, and amazingly most are still not ready to receive it. And I’m talking “sound gospel teaching pastors”… but only the Holy Spirit can guide someone into truth, the truth of Jesus being God, Lord, and Savior, and deeper truths like this that are in His word.

But I praise Him that more and more people are awakening to the reality of this truth. After all… it’s pretty hard not to, when it’s staring you in the face. :slight_smile:

ALL Praise, Honor, Power, and Glory… to Jesus Christ :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I like the sander. I am into power tools. Age does that to you. When you got no power of your own plug in a tool and go to town. A little rough on the epidermis but hey knew bodies are being built even as we speak.

4 Likes
3 Likes

God is so good! Our local Sunday morning service today was in Hebrews 11:23-29, the faith of Moses. Then Sunday evening, as we usually do, my husband and I finished the day watching JD’s BPU, today’s on Psalm 37. Just the double whammy, one-two punch I needed to get my heart and mind centered again after fretting a bit over deceptive teachers a friend of mine listens to and is being led astray by.

Hebrews 11:23-29
23 By faith Moses, when he was born, was hidden three months by his parents, because they saw he was a beautiful child; and they were not afraid of the king’s command.

24 By faith Moses, when he became of age, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh’s daughter, 25 choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God than to enjoy the passing pleasures of sin, 26 esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt; for he looked to the reward.

27 By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king; for he endured as seeing Him who is invisible. 28 By faith he kept the Passover and the sprinkling of blood, lest he who destroyed the firstborn should touch them.

29 By faith they passed through the Red Sea as by dry land, whereas the Egyptians, attempting to do so, were drowned.

13 Likes

Praise Jesus’ Holy Name…HE is all that matters.

I pray that our beloved Pastor JD is correct for I yearn to see my Lord.

FEAR NOT, THE LORD IS AT HAND! SOON AND VERY SOON WE WILL SEE HIM FACE TO FACE.

16 Likes

Many droughts and fires this season. So timely to quote this scripture. JD, as always, blessed us with his prophecy sermon today. The peace of the Lord is inexplicable as much as it is precious.

19 Likes
7 Likes