August 20, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Do Not Fret Over Evildoers

Now I’m tempted to fret. Putting that aside, God is in control of all of this. I lean on him.

8 Likes

I not only pray to the Lord to protect JD and his family, I always thank the Lord for JD and his family. I’m so grateful to have access to the sermons of this pastor who is bold and true to the Lord. I look forward to his weekly sermons, especially because he talks about difficult subjects with sensitivity, grace and honesty. We all see and hear about the evil that is happening today.

It seems the more difficult or potentially traumatizing the subject matter of JD’s sermons, the more I experience the peace of the Lord after hearing his sermons. It’s confirmation that we are not crazy to acknowledge what we see happening.

Thank you Jesus for commissioning Pastor JD to keep his/Your flock informed. I pray, in your name, Jesus, that you will protect Pastor JD and his family, and provide him peace and rest as he continues to minister to Your flock. Ever grateful for you Jesus and for your servants who minister to us.

27 Likes

21 Aug 2023

Pastor Andy Woods in now touching on 2 Thess 2xx passage, Scroll to min 38:00 onwards

------------------

In this intriguing episode of After Talk, an exclusive feature of the Dr. Jane Ruby Show, Dr. Lee Merritt joins Dr. Jane to tell us what she believes what is in the C19 shots, a discussion of the unconventional war we find ourselves in, with very high levels of advanced technology and information manipulation. Dr. Merritt has a very unique perspective on this war. And wait til you hear her describe the relationship between cancer and parasites.

------------------

As for Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) , this part is beyond my pay grade and qualifications.
I am putting some info for education purposes.

DEW by Lockheed Martin:

------------------

6 Likes

14 Likes

Awesome Stacey. Wow. 2024, is a good year for cheers to their new temple and our launch pad. 2024 is a rockin hot year without the red heifer…with it…WOOOOOOOOOWzi yeah man. :slight_smile: Nice one, thanks :+1:

4 Likes

I do enjoy listening to various Preachers of the Word but at the end of the day we have to be good Bereans and examine the scriptures for ourselves whether these things be true.

We see many horrible natural disasters occuring as a product of excessive heat both on the earth and our oceans. The Sun has a particular cycle in which we see these events correspond.

I have seen many that seek to sensationalize events like the Blood Moons, Revelation 12 sign, and a host of others. Some of these are well known teachers of Bible Prophecy. It is a sad reality we live in.

We all long for the day of our bodily redemption and yet in our expectation it seems we become gullible to everyones so called hidden revelation. Our focus should not be the storm around us but doing the work of our Lord as He commanded.

Noah knew what was going to come upon the earth yet never lost his focus. Noah was known as a Preacher of Righteousness. I have no doubt that while building the Ark he also lifted up his voice in calling all to repentance that could hear.

4 Likes

https://citizenwatchreport.com/intriguing-observation-by-pilot-on-recent-maui-fires/

Also note to the right of this article on this site the story about people receiving eviction notices who did not lose their homes.

Proverbs 10:29: The way of the LORD is strength to the upright: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.

Man indeed means this tragedy for evil, BUT GOD will turn it to good. Come quickly, Lord, come quickly.

10 Likes

No weapon formed against Pastor JD, his family, or CCKaneohe, shall prosper. Every tongue that rises against them in judgement they shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,and their righteousness is from Me, says the LORD. In Jesus’ mighty. holy name. Amen :pray::heart::dove:

18 Likes

As in the days of Noah and Lot… That’s what’s happening right now with the fires and the floods–worldwide. The whole D.E.W. connection, we have definitely reached the age of using “ray guns”. Speaking of the fires, and assuming they were all started by D.E.W., why are trees left untouched in Maui, yet the trees are burning in Canada? Do you believe that this is the set-up for people to reach the point the WEF states “You’ll own nothing and be happy”? I say this because all of these people that are losing their homes and jobs, they have to live somewhere. Could these fires be forcing them into 15-minute living situations? Because, they won’t be able to afford to purchase a new home? The interest rates aren’t coming down anytime soon.

Things I’m thinking about at the moment… How all of these ties into Agenda 2030, SDG meeting coming up, etc.

“For example, the Department of Defense’s (DOD) Active Denial System uses millimeter waves that interact with the water and fat molecules in a person’s skin to create a heating sensation. During testing, the discomfort persuaded individuals to move away from the area.”

4 Likes

It’s so very sad what those people are going through! But, God!

Here’s a snippet from the meeting coming up on September 25 in Hawaii…

The Importance of Identity and Access Management for Government

It’s important for government entities to get the right services into the right hands at the right time. In a post-pandemic landscape, where government services are becoming increasingly digital, identity and access management (IAM) are more important than ever. This session delves into the role that IAM plays in forging a personalized, convenient, and secure government experience within the state.

Interesting how the initials are “IAM”.

Here’s the link to meeting’s agenda: Hawaii Digital Government Summit 2023

The devil is busy.

4 Likes

Your past is settled, your present is covered, and your future is secured … in Jesus the Christ.

Stephen Thomas

15 Likes

His Name is Wonderful

His name is wonderful
His name is wonderful
His name is wonderful
Jesus my Lord.
He is the mighty King
Master of everything
His name is wonderful
Jesus my Lord.
He’s the Great Shepherd
The Rock of all ages
Almighty God is He
Bow down before Him
Love and adore Him
His name is wonderful
Jesus my Lord.

It is getting so very hard but God/May we also beloving and kind and reach out in prayer for pne another.
Soon and very soon!
A sisterly HUG to everyone…

21 Likes

Monday, August 21

Sing Away Your Discouragement

Don’t ever be afraid or discouraged.
Joshua 10:25, NTL

Satan has gotten a lot of victories using his weapon of discouragement. Nowhere in the Bible are we ever told to be discouraged, but how often we fall for this negative emotion! The great hymnwriters addressed this often.

The hymn, “What a Friend We Have in Jesus” says, “We should never be discouraged; take it to the Lord in prayer.”

The opening words of “His Eye Is on the Sparrow” say: “Why should I feel discouraged…. When Jesus is my portion? My constant Friend is He. His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.”

Another favorite song says, “When upon life’s billows you are tempest tossed, when you are discouraged, thinking all is lost, count your many blessings, name them one by one; and it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.”

When you’re discouraged, remember what a friend you have in Jesus. Take your burdens to Him in prayer, and remember He is your portion. The same eye that watches over the sparrow watches over you. Count your blessings, and cast out discouragement.

Discouraged I would often be—my heart remains so vile; except I know I’ll be like Him in just a little while.
William C. Martin

Dr. David Jeremiah

8 Likes

Pete Garcia will be live tonight!
I’ll post the livestream video when it starts.

4 Likes

Thank you for the link. Every bit of info like this is of more value than a hundred videos. Definitely more trust worthy.

1 Like
5 Likes

I believe that evildoers are behind some of these wildfires on the planet. We are currently choking on the smoke from the Kelowna wildfires.

I also believe that these disasters are judgement from God, for example, a tropical storm plus an earthquake hitting California simultaneously. I can hardly keep my jaw in place because is keeps dropping as I listen to the news.

As pastor JD stated, God will make provision and bring good outcomes out of this evil.

I almost left out my main point. I told my husband that I would be more surprised if JD was wrong about the rapture occurring before the end of September than I would if he is correct.

11 Likes

Two points. One is trees were burned in Maui. Some were partially burned and others were fully stripped of foilage. Much have that has to do with the different types of trees. Palms are different from desiduous trees in thing like moisture content fiber densitiy, etc. No two woods burn the same. Some burn hot and long as in slow burning others burn fast and cool not putting out much heat. A fast moving fire as this one was may have just had enough time to burn the quicly flamable exterior and not have time to ignite the more dense and moist interior.

The majority of trees in Canada or conifers, cedars, pines, etc. Those have a high oily sap content this time of year so they burn longer and hotter which makes them harder to extinguish.

Finally there is the topography of the land in Canada which in BC where the greatest number of fires exist now is very mountainess with often very steep slopes where fire fighters may not have ready access to and so they are left to burn to areas where containment can be made safely.

5 Likes

Jessie, I’m thinking that all of this has to do with 15-minute cities…the build back better idiocy of the WEF and others in the shadows. You cannot build back better unless you destroy what is currently in place.

6 Likes

Good point about the different types of woods having different burn patterns. Also a good point about the topography in Canada making it difficult for firefighters to gain access. The forest fire 18 km (11 miles) from my town in the Fraser Valley which is about 70 km (43 miles) east of Vancouver, is finally under control, but it was considered very difficult for the fire fighters to access.

4 Likes