Members of the JD Farag Forum should be considerate, respectful, loving and encouraging contributors to the Forum community.
Members should not make overly provocative posts, posts which seek to annoy, divide or cause disruption, or posts which personally attack other members for any reason.
Members should desire to contribute in a positive and loving manner so that the Forum will display the gracious love of God.
Members should remember that we are not yet perfected in Christ and always aspire to extend the love and forgiveness towards one another that Jesus Christ embodied.
- Guiding Scripture
- Forum Use Agreement
- Code of Conduct
- Forum Purposes
- Vulgarity and Profanity
- Prophesying, Divination, and Advice
- Debates and Disputes
- Disruptive Behavior
- Account, Privacy, and Confidentiality
- Advertising, Spamming, and Copyrights
- Bypassing Bans
- Off-Site Organized Groups
Before any post is made in this Forum please reflect on these guiding verses:
• Galatians 5:14 –15:
(14) For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” (15) If you bite and devour each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other.
• Ephesians 4:29
Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.
• 1 Peter 3:8
Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous;
• 2 Timothy 2:14
Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
• Proverbs 10:19
In the multitude of words sin is not lacking,
But he who restrains his lips is wise.
• Colossians 3:17
And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.
• James 1:19-20
So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; (20) for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
• Galatians 5:25-26
If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. (26) Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
By using this Forum you acknowledge your acceptance and understanding of these Code of Conduct herein which apply to all communications made on this site. Noncompliance with these Code of Conduct may result in posts which are edited or deleted, and accounts actioned with warnings (or with no warning), infractions or bans/deletions. This Forum reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify these Code of Conduct without notice or warning. It is your responsibility to review these Code of Conduct regularly and ensure your compliance with them.
• Members should seek to use the Forum to love, honour, serve and obey the Lord.
• Members should remember that “…in speech, conduct, love, faith and purity, show yourself an example of those who believe.” (1 Timothy 4:12b)
• Members strive to demonstrate the fruit of the Spirit. “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against such things.” (Galatians 5:22-23a)
• Members should contribute in a positive and loving manner so that the Forum will display the gracious love of God.
• Members do not cause disruptions, nor do they personally attack other members out of anger and frustration.
• Members are considerate and do not make another member’s experience on this site miserable.
• Members respect the diversity among all members and the right of all members to their unique beliefs and practices.
• Members understand that this Forum is a Christian website and they will show respect for Christian beliefs and practices, even if they do not agree with them.
This Forum has been established to spread, share and celebrate the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to provide a place for fellowship in the body of Christ with Him as the supreme head.
And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.
• Members will show respect for this ministry as well as the leaders and members, even if they don’t agree with them.
• Overt attacks or ridicule of this ministry, its leaders and members, including character assassinations and misrepresentations, is not allowed.
• Genuine questions and respectful discussions about the Bible and the specific teachings of this ministry are allowed, however polemics against this ministry’s sound biblical teachings are not.
• Honest and respectful debate about the nature of God and Christian Theology is allowed, but derogatory remarks are not. Contemptuous remarks regarding Christianity or Christian practices are not allowed. It is considered blasphemy to insult or mock Christianity or any part of the Trinity-Father (God), Son (Jesus) and the Holy Spirit.
• Topics or posts that deny the full, eternal deity of Jesus Christ or His incarnation are considered non-Christian theology and are not allowed on the Forum. Discussions must be in alignment with Trinitarian beliefs.
• Promoting or proselytizing religious beliefs or religions other than Christianity is not allowed.
• Satanists (followers of any form of Satanism) are not allowed on the Forum.
• The promotion (or self promotion) of other bible prophecy teachers is not allowed. The decision as to whether a post or topic is deemed to be ‘promotion’ is at the discretion of the moderators or Forum staff.
• Do not post, or link to, violent, disturbing, graphic, or sexually explicit images or text.
• Profanity or foul language is not allowed. This includes using punctuation, symbols, or acronyms to bypass the profanity filter.
• Abortion, adultery, premarital sex, and drug use may be discussed, but encouraging participation in these activities is not allowed. Illegal activities may not be encouraged or promoted.
Members requiring conversation regarding the following should consult their local church or pastor, or otherwise local professional:
• Personal claims to exclusive or individually received divine knowledge and interpretation is not allowed as it cannot be adequately interpreted or tested via a Forum. This includes dreams, visions, visitations or other personally experienced inspiration.
• Requesting specific prayers for deliverance from demonic activity, or requesting advice on how to exorcise or bind demons is not allowed. Posts which attempt to exorcise or bind demons, or posts which give instructions on how to complete deliverance are not allowed.
• Biblical end times date setting or date speculation is not allowed.
• Please do not give professional, legal, financial, medical, or other counseling. Do not direct, imply, or suggest that others should disregard doctors’ orders regarding medical diagnosis and/or treatment.
• Address only the content of the post and not the poster.
• Divide the Word of God, not each other.
• Do not personally attack (insult, belittle, mock, ridicule) other members or use nicknames to do so in any area of the Forum, including your profile or signature.
• Do not goad or taunt others. This includes through images, cartoons, memes, smileys, links, and/or text. Quoting and editing another member’s post to change the original meaning, referred to as “fixed it for you”(FIFY), is considered goading.
• Offensive derogatory nicknames and egregious inflammatory comments about other members or public figures may be considered goading.
• Do not “call out” or rebuke another member publicly on the Forum (Matt 15:18). A “call out” is an unsolicited comment in reference to something a member may have said, their personal beliefs, their signature, or any other personal aspect of their account. This applies to any topic, whether the called out member is participating in that topic or not.
• Stating or implying that another Christian member, or group of members, are not Christian is not allowed.
• If you are flamed or feel goaded or bullied, do not respond. Alert staff to the situation by utilizing the flag button and/or contact a moderator.
• Be considerate and do not make another member’s experience on this site miserable. This includes making false accusations or persistently attacking them either in the open Forum or via Private Messaging.
• Respect another member’s request to cease contact; this includes tagging their username in the Forum or personal contact via Private Messaging.
If you feel the need to discuss another member’s behaviour, or have an issue about this Forum, its staff or policies, contact a moderator.
• Do not complain about the Forum, moderators, staff, posts, topics or other members.
• Do not say or imply that others should stop posting or leave the Forum.
• Threats of any kind, against others or yourself, are not allowed.
• Spite reports (reporting in retaliation, multiple reports on a member using opposing arguments but are not violations, or repeatedly reporting a member) are not allowed.
• Do not make posts that speak of any moderator/staff action related to you or another member (including any bans, warnings, or editing or removal of posts).
• Attempts to undermine these Code of Conduct or policies via campaigns, petitions, or protests is not allowed.
• Please check each category description before creating a new topic or post to ensure it falls within the category subject.
• Replies should generally be in reply to the original topic. While natural conversation deviation is allowed, if asked to return to the original topic, please do so.
• The decision as to whether a post or topic is deemed to be ‘off-topic’ is at the sole discretion of the moderators or Forum staff.
• Only 1 active account per member is permitted.
• You must be 16 years of age to have an account on this Forum.
• For your own safety, please do not publicly disseminate any personally identifiable information including your home address, phone number, social security number, or credit card information.
• Be truthful about your identity. This includes gender, age, etc. Do not impersonate others.
• Publicly releasing the contents of private communication without express permission is not allowed.
• All shared material, resources, and references must be linked to the web page from which it was taken. Do not violate the copyrights of others or promote another work as your own.
• Repetitive posting of similar or identical posts or topics is not allowed.
• Do not advertise commercial products or services. This prohibition includes begging or soliciting donations or financial support (charitable or otherwise) anywhere on the site. Do not advertise or promote other sites or branding in your signature or your custom username title.
• Youtube videos, blogs, and offsite materials written by members may be posted to further conversation and provide relevant topics. However, you may not use the Forum primarily to drive traffic to your videos, blogs, or articles.
Do not bypass bans by creating or using another account or modifying your IP address. Doing so will result in a permanent ban and/or an IP ban and a complaint to your ISP (internet service provider).
Forum members who are members of off-site organized groups, defined as those that have a mission statement (agenda), protocols and procedures, or/and an organized leadership structure for their group, often seek to have a collective influence within Forums which can have the potential to not only undermine the authority of the community they believe that they are assisting, but will likely make the members of that community feel excluded. This type of an off-site organized group may not publicly promote that group in their posts, signatures, or on their profile pages, and they may not publicly recruit members to their off-site organized group.
This Forum, its owners, and staff will not be held responsible for any advice given or posts made on this site. All advice given or posts made reflect the views and opinions of the poster.