Pastor JD shares the ABCs of Salvation

Committing your life to Christ is as easy as ABC. Watch below as Pastor JD explains:

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures.

A ADMIT THAT YOU’RE A SINNER. This is where that godly sorrow leads to genuine repentance for sinning against the righteous God and there is a change of heart, we change our mind and God changes our hearts and regenerates us from the inside out.

B BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR YOUR SINS, WAS BURIED, AND THAT GOD RAISED JESUS FROM THE DEAD. Believe in your heart that Jesus Christ died for your sins, was buried, and that God raised Jesus from the dead. This is trusting with all of your heart that Jesus Christ is who he said he was.

C CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD. This is trusting with all of your heart that Jesus Christ is who he said he was. Every single person who ever lived since Adam will bend their knee and confess with their mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord, the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings.

Please keep in mind the Code of Conduct while replying to this post. In particular:
• Genuine questions and respectful discussions about the Bible and the specific teachings of this ministry are allowed, however polemics against this ministry’s sound biblical teachings are not.

40 Likes

Pastor JD and all of the Amazing Brothers and Sisters behind the seen…
I was chatting with my Dad this morning, having a little bible study when I mentioned the ABC’s that you use. He thought one more letter was needed…a D.
A: Admit
B: Believe
C: Confess
D: DO
Do or Live what we believe, live as Jesus Christ did. Walk the walk we talk about, so…DO the Bible each and everyday.

Just a thought.
Love you all so very much, I so look forward to hearing what the Holy Spirit has led you teach each and every week.
Keep up the Good Work.

Chris A

8 Likes

Oh my, the Lord is working on her heart. There is nothing easier or more concise than Pastor JD’s ABC’s

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures.

A ADMIT THAT YOU’RE A SINNER. This is where that godly sorrow leads to genuine repentance for sinning against the righteous God and there is a change of heart, we change our mind and God changes our hearts and regenerates us from the inside out.

B BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR YOUR SINS, WAS BURIED, AND THAT GOD RAISED JESUS FROM THE DEAD. Believe in your heart that Jesus Christ died for your sins, was buried, and that God raised Jesus from the dead. This is trusting with all of your heart that Jesus Christ is who he said he was.

C CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD. This is trusting with all of your heart that Jesus Christ is who he said he was. Every single person who ever lived since Adam will bend their knee and confess with their mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord, the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings.

6 Likes

Amen thank you Lord!

many blessings to you Susan :hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus:

1 Like

Does anyone know where we can order the ABC tracts? Thanks!!

3 Likes

Hi Natalie,
J.D. has his own ABCs on his Google Drive here in all different languages:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pr8ho-EaYadRr2g4HgoDyrNTcN4uiIul

If by ‘order’ you mean to purchase from, you could pick a design and go to Vistaprint or Officeworks’ online ordering systems.

I have some pre-made designs here if you’re stuck:

Blessings,
Chris

9 Likes

Thank Chris! I’ll take a look.

Natalie :pray::latin_cross:

1 Like

The Lord has forgiven all our sins once and for all. He’s taken them all away and remembers them no more. He will not hold them over our heads or count them against us face to face. This is the real gospel.

5 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes

6 Likes

Thank you Lord Jesus for Pastor JD and his ministry. Thank you for his family. Thank you for church. Without them, I wouldn’t have my salvation cards that I am giving away wherever and to whomever.

Thank you Lord Jesus. I speak blessing upon Pastor JD and all people involved in his ministry. May You always protect them, love on them. Please give them wisdom and everything that they need as they continue to share the gospel, YOUR gospel.

Eyes on Jesus!

6 Likes

Dear Pastor JD, Brothers and Sisters in Christ.

I wanted to share this after finding it in my daughter’s homeschooling science book we use through the Accelerated Christian Education curriculum that comes from America. I am so amazed at how simple and easy they have made this to understand, after learning of the ABCS of Salvation. I honestly think this is so great for kids and anyone to read who needs just a simple explaination of the Gospel.

4 Likes

The Android app on Google Play seems not available, can you inform the devs?

@jasonacts177

2 Likes

Thanks @hotchiwawa - we did pass this onto the devs previously.

1 Like

Precious!

1 Like

I just wanted to share a praise :

I remain friends with family with two daughters that graduated from my preschool program when I was teaching.

I had invited them to church and they came today and planning on returning next week.

In past conversations with them, the mom was raised in a Baptist church and said she did accept Christ. Her husband was raised Mormon and I believe he possibly did as well.

Their older daughter who is 8 has been asking about getting baptized. We are all in the process of trying to perceive her understanding of the gospel. She does seem to have that child like faith. She is influenced though by her let’s who are mostly Mormon and who get baptized at age 8 and of course do not have the true gospel.

The 2 girls went to the Sunday school class and I’m thankful God answered my prayer that they not be too scared to go as it was their first time there.

Anyway, in just had to share as this absolutely made my day. And how God answers prayer, draws people to him and works in marvelous ways.

If any could , I’d appreciate prayer for the family especially the father and the older daughter given his upbringing and her desire to learn about Jesus and getting baptized.

Their names are Tanya and Karl and the girls are Mckell ( the older one ) and Blakely.

Thanks everyone for listening :heart:

4 Likes

Sharing the assurance of salvation when sharing the gospel message is so important !

Thank you Jesus :heart:

4 Likes
2 Likes