August 22, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

the Holy Spirit in mysterious ways guided me to JD’s videos… since then my life has changed for the better. ive learned so much and became so much closer to Jesus :heart: Thank you JD

36 Likes

Hi all! I read a cnn article yesterday that used the word “jab” in their article telling people to take the jab. JD’s pejorative word has been hijacked by cnn. This also tells me they are watching Pastor JD. His ministry is reaching so many people. I recently told a friend about JD’s Bible prophecy updates and now two more people are watching this weekly. It is so refreshing to have this ministry and I thank the good Lord for him often. JD is correct in that we can always rely on Yashua no matter how difficult things get. I hope all of you have a blessed day! Kate

10 Likes

I will not take that jab. I am sickened aborted baby tissue is being used in research and vaccines and that people don’t mind as long as they can get their jab. I lost my baby boy, he died in utero, I loved that baby and cannot imagine someone using babies like they are nothing. We are truly living in the days of Noah in that people seem completely oblivious as to this late hour. Yashua will come for his people soon. Praise Yashua and YAH!

13 Likes

There is something about Trump I do not trust. I don’t trust ANY of them 100%.

14 Likes

At least they are not using recent foetal cells. The ones they use are from the 1970’s. They can use those as they are immortal cells. But that is very creepy too.

I agree. So many businesses are in dire straits right now because they can’t find people who want to work! Ffre a load of people and you won’t have anyone working for you!!

6 Likes

The Abraham Accords and Operation Warp Speed sure gave us reason to wonder. Praise God who is our ultimate authority! HIS is the throne! Forever and ever! We will trust in HIM!! Amen!!

3 Likes
  1. The vaccine is supposed to elicit an auto-immune response;

2. The auto-immune response is to destroy/reject that injected substance in the vaccine. That is how a vaccine works.

Therefore, the physical downside of being injected with fetal tissue is that it teaches our body to reject fetal tissue. Think of what that does to females.

3 Likes

This says it all!! The Lions are rising!!! Love it! :grin::heart::blush::pray::two_hearts:

12 Likes

Found this interesting:

6 Likes

Yeah I watched that rally, I like Trump, I would vote for him again, but no I’ll pass on getting the vaccine regardless of what he thinks. Didn’t care for the governor or whoever that guy was that came up and referred to Trump running for President again as “THE SECOND COMMING OF PRESIDENT TRUMP” that seemed rather blasphemous to word it that way to me. There was a lot better ways he could of worded that.

6 Likes

Hi Julie - just a comment…
While I think the religious exemption letters are a good idea (thanks Pastor JD!) they are not accepted as valid in some counties of my state (NC) andI think this willl become more widepsread at least here, becuase these same counteis in the past have also not accepted valid health exemptiions for mask wearing. In NC, counties and municipalities have overridden state “guidance” and regulatiions- and there is no recoruse.
In better new s, it seems that many private businesses here have decided that they would rather ignore mask mandates than lose customers- instead they suggest mask wearing, and it has been refreshing to see more people witihout masks in stores.
Thanks
Bob

7 Likes

A literal breath of fresh air.

13 Likes

Is that because the babies in the 1970s didn’t matter? Or were they perhaps formed without souls?. I dont care if that baby which was flesh and blood was from 10,000 years ago. That tiny person, had a heart beating in its chest. And had just the same rights as every one has, it never got to be toddler, enjoying the wonder of Gods world. It never received love or tenderness. Nobody spoke up for that tiny baby, and now it doesn’t matter because it was in the 70s! It would have been around 50 years old today. Would have had a life to look back on.
And those clone cells are still only there because that baby lost its life. A life just as important as any other life. A life that Jesus cared about.

It’s over an hour since I wrote this and I’m not happy with myself.
I have done exactly what I hate other people doing to me. I judged you. I have no right to do that.
How cleverly they word their articles and get under our skin and into our mindset. By telling us that the sample has been cloned and cloned it makes it less important. They pay big bucks for that kind of wordsmithery and it works.
So I apologise for jumping on your tail and just say, watch out for the mind play, they are catching us all out. We must on our guard.

15 Likes

I for one will not forget that it was Pres. Trmp who stated this whole" vaccine" thing. IMO,there is no point in voting anymolre but even if future elections were fair I would write in Daffy Duck rather than vote for Trump.

11 Likes

I agree, not just that but if you work for a Catholic run business like the Hospital I work for or any relgious owned organization they may not accept a religious exemption letter either. For example the letter Pastor JD is offering to send out, the basis of that religious exemption is because there is aborted baby tissue used in the vaccine. Hard to argue that when the catholic owned organization every couple weeks sends out work wide emails to “Dispel covid vaccine myths” and one of those “myths” is that aborted baby tissue was used in the vaccine.

Excellent, rap with a GREAT message. Doc

Who he is: LUKAS LION

Description
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

A storyteller, seeking the truth in a land of deception and shining light in the darkness. LUKAS LION is an upcoming musician based in the Midlands, UK. His music is focused on exposing corruption within society, as well as exploring spirituality and consciousness. His lyrics invite the listener to question and expand their perceptions, to look within and connect with the deepest part of themselves, awakening the lion inside.

LOVE OVER FEAR.

3 Likes

Hey all! Awesome update today Pastor JD…I really encourage everyone to look up Dr. Robert Malone-state of science and Dr Robert Malone- panel discussion Aug 21,2021 on YouTube…really good info on the jab. God Bless!

5 Likes
11 Likes

Hi Pastor JD and Mack and all my brothers and sisters in Christ.

I wanted to genuinely ask if anyone else has typed up, written/ printed up left behind letters for those who are still going to be here after the rapture?

I have typed and printed up my own letters and placed them in envelopes inside bibles in obvious places in my house. The holy spirit put it on my heart to do it so I have, in hopes that people who come looking for either me or my family or for supplies will find them.

Just wondering what other people’s thoughts are on this or if you have done it too??? Thanks

13 Likes