August 22, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I think I’ve given up hope that any man, or woman for that matter, can rightly captain this sinking ship. Just give me Jesus! Come thou Lion of Judah!

9 Likes

Not cloned.
Immortal cells, they divide and divide forever, never dying.

1 Like

Hey has anyone heard about the new Monoclonal treatments? Our Governor here in Florida is making them widely available to us. my concern is they are produced from antibodies from individuals who have survived
covid. If the individual donating the antibodies has been vaxed then it would seem it would pass along the bad effects of the vaccine. Does anyone know about this?

1 Like

This might help to enlighten you all as to how far this stretches. Dr Michael Mcdowell Trinidad and Tobago Facts on How the Bioweapon was Created

There is more potential badness besides the murderous crime. There is the verse that says, “do not be deceived, God will not be mocked, what so ever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.” Those vaccines that contain fetal DNA fragments may be the seed and we don’t want to know the crop. It may be coming soon. Just a thought.

1 Like

That was a good, heart-felt and thoughtful response. Your passion for this matter is in the right place.

7 Likes

Forgive me if this has already been posted.

9 Likes

After all he just displayed, he seems to remain partially blind to what is happening. THIS IS DIFFERENT

6 Likes
8 Likes

Forgive me as this has nothing to do with the prophecy update but I do have a bible passage question and was not sure where to ask.
I am reading Matthew 17 right now. For some reason I have read this and didn’t think on it but now am questioning what it means. This is where Jesus is telling them that he will be put through terrible things.

" 12 But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands.”

13 Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist."

It sounds like he is saying Elijah is John the Baptist? I am confused, can anyone help me on this?

Except this is not yet full FDA approval, they are lying.

1 Like

c. Indeed, Elijah is coming first and will restore all things : Jesus reassured the disciples that Elijah would indeed come first. But the first coming of Jesus did not bring the great and dreadful day of the Lord . Instead, the Malachi 4:5 coming of Elijah is probably best identified with the appearance of the two witnesses of Revelation 11:3-13, and then the Second Coming of Jesus.

d. But I say to you that Elijah has come already : Yet there was also a sense in which Jesus could rightly say “ Elijah has come already .” Elijah had arrived in the work of John the Baptist, who ministered in Elijah’s spirit and power (Luke 1:17).

i. This is evident from a comparison of the life and work of both Elijah and John the Baptist.

· Elijah was noted as being full of zeal for God; so was John the Baptist.

· Elijah boldly rebuked sin in high places; so did John the Baptist.

· Elijah called sinners and compromisers to a decision of repentance; so did John the Baptist.

· Elijah attracted multitudes in his ministry; so did John the Baptist.

· Elijah attracted the attention and fury of a king and his wife; so did John the Baptist.

· Elijah was an austere man; so was John the Baptist.

· Elijah fled to the wilderness; John the Baptist also lived there.

· Elijah lived in a corrupt time and was used to restore failing spiritual life; so was it true of John the Baptist.

(from this link: Study Guide for Matthew 17 by David Guzik ) You can download the Blue Letter Bible app, it’s great!

8 Likes

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this up and explain it to me!, I really appreciate it. I will definitely look for that!

7 Likes

I’m in 1st and 2nd Kings right now and my Bible commentary was likening Elijah to John the Baptist, like a forerunner, and Elisha to Jesus (Elisha requested a double portion of Elijah’s spirit and was given it when Elijah was taken up in a fiery chariot). Perhaps that is what it is referring to? I’ll admit I didn’t pay too much attention to the commentary at the time.

1 Like

Don’t believe the lie…here’s a great article of India’s success fighting Covid.

7 Likes
5 Likes

People are losing their minds. Good on you for speaking up. :hugs: @LoriLu

13 Likes

This ministered to me immensely. I cannot see my elderly Mother across the border because I won’t take the jab. She is very ill and will be 99 tomorrow. I haven’t seen her for a year or my precious grandkids. I miss them terribly and ache to hold them and hug them but I won’t take the jab! Ever!!!
Thank you for this beautiful spirit-filled message.

17 Likes

I have to get ready for work but will reply later. @LoriLu Bookmarking this so I don’t lose track (and wow, is that easy for me to do these days…). :grin:

1 Like