August 29, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Thankyou my brother

1 Like

How strange, I have had it on my heart to read Isaiah 58 - 66

Isaiah 65:1 The Lord says, People who never before enquired about me are now seeking me out. Nations who never before searched for me are finding me.

We must continue to pray that the lost will find Him. :heart:

18 Likes

Minnesota nurses say vaccine injuries likely underreported

About two dozen nurses came together to share their experiences from the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic at a recent town hall.

Start minute 17:00 onwards…

7 Likes

3 Likes

So many stories in the Bible where God tells his people to lead their armies into battle with the PRAISE team in the very front. And the MINUTE they started to sing praise to God, HE defeated their enemies!!! His POWER is released in OUR PRAISE!!!

I am LITERALLY praising at the top of my lungs and plan to sing praise to him all day!!! It drowns out all the noise, and will clear the path for the COMANDER of the ARMIES OF HEAVEN to move up front and win this battle. Let’s do this!!!

18 Likes

Amen!!! Prayers always from me.

2 Likes

The way in which it’s all unravelling with Russia making deals right now in the middle east in preparation for the Ezekiel 38 and 39 prophecy to unfold means we are close. Countries that have never before gotten along are now suddenly making deals and preparing to attack Israel. So much is unfolding and Turkey is apparently now having talks with the Taliban in Afghanistan with the help of Russia to attack Israel. So yeah… things are happening quick now.

6 Likes

Absolutely stunning voice :heart::heart::heart:

Well, Katherine, you do have a nice beard and mustache ….:rofl:

1 Like

Women send fart jokes ??…:rofl:

1 Like

@Jcrist
Treasure hunt😊

I will give you the treasures of darkness And hidden riches of secret places, That you may know that I, the LORD, Who call you by your name, Am the God of Israel (Isaiah 45:3 NKJV)

4 Likes

Yes, John Haller is my first watch of Sunday morning as he starts the earliest…
…along with his occasional mid-week updates.

John Haller has a unique ministry that I think is very profitable for understanding the times :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Oh my goodness!!! I have never noticed that scripture before!! God is knitting all of us together by confirming his loving way that he is speaking to all of us and that we ARE hearing his voice! So precious!!

6 Likes

I agree! The Lord sent this forum for me personally, and He is letting any and all to join me! JK folks. I love you all!

8 Likes

Seriously, the Lord showed me this verse when my mother was terminally ill almost 20 years ago. It was a hard time, but the Lord was so precious to me and showed me His love and care. ( many treasures in a dark time)
We all need to remember that the Lord Himself is ‘our great reward’ ( Gen. 15:1) during the dark days ahead.

11 Likes

It’s so disturbing. Thank for posting all these videos for our edification.

4 Likes

This is DISGUSTING!!! Wow! Insert more fear and lies!

2 Likes

Run To The Battle - YouTube When you said “win this battle” I couldn’t help but think of this song.

1 Like

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C. S. Lewis

“The Humanitarian Theory of Punishment”. “God in the Dock”. Book by C. S. Lewis, 1970.

6 Likes

amen - i just can’t beleive the medical profession is ignoring the truth and also not treating people.

3 Likes