August 6, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Pre-Trib Rapture Preparedness

I love the distance by road and travel times by vehicle and on foot. Funny thing about wild fires, they have a saying among themsleves and it goes something like this, “Roads? We don’t need no stinkin roads we can fly.” It is only 10 miles from Wahiawa to Kenehoe by the way the crow flies. Just fortunate it was contained.

4 Likes

I object…lol. Love you brother Dan. Yeah we have different oreintations here. My main rubric (glasses as you call them) is that the Sovereignty of God in His providential character in His age of grace is far greater than the devil even though his time is near. I know we say: “Yeah but God told us He would give the devil power.”

Now where i have been moved by this forum is here: I believe there is likely much more santanic power and influence upon the earliest periods of the tribulation. Whereas before i would see the AC limited all over the place. I still see he has extreme limits in the first half, but it would appear in Rev 13 that God indeed would grant him escalating super power…and there would have to be serious momentumn from the earliest of periods in the trib. So whereas i would previously see the AC waring his way to the top throughout much or most of the 1st half (likely in huge check by the 2 witnesses), I would now see similar but give more profound thought on just how much steam the AC might have in hitting the ground running. This is not a huge movement of my view…but this forum has helped me to consider a more poweful intial AC presence at the trib onset than i had before.

Having said that, this view has not really changed my “age of grace stance.” We tend to look at the age of grace as a slippery slope that slides right into the tribulation. I don’t share that view. Rather i would see this period as hints toward (huge hints) the trib…but a different age entirely. So we see elements of potential aspects of the beast system: like social security numbers, crediit cards, the internet, electronic/digital currency, digitial implants, AI, the League of Nations (UN), the WEF, the WHO, COVID over reach, totalitarianism, weak citizenry etc…as “tells” of the coming age. But i see them a) as provinces slow cooked over time that lead up to the trib, and 2) Billboards that highlight the next era.

In those things that belong to providential buildup (the longer standing evolving trail), I would see those things as that which bridges into the trib. But the billboard stuff like the elite rulers and their plans…not so much. i see that more like “The Inqiuerer” versions or postmodern bigger than life puppet demos of coming attractions. I would see them as poster hints but also “poser” hints…posers taking a selfie. Like a stage play about to begin and we are introduced to the characters (or their stand ins) theatrical opening…but when the play starts its different players (or some perhaps evolved ones from the age of grace). I believe this because it would seem tthere is a huge theatrical intodcution.

And this is good to factor in. But when the real curtain raises…that’s the time to see the cardboard cutouts we have today become very real threats in apocolyptic ways. Many may feel what we taste today is apocolyptic. But i would say like an apetizer or apocolyptic lite. Not “trib species” apocolyptic. So in that sense we do have deception and mean players…and this sort of thing. But the real theater is not this. I don’t see its this one.

But over alll because it is the age of grace I believe we have God’s providence and His character in that a a much larger rubric for our times than the devil. And i think not seeing this will throw us. i know that is not well accepted. But yeah i guess its an age of grace filter?

Ok…lol…dare i do this. But it seems like you are asking. I believe what will go down (and please note this may not be accurate) is the following: A Trump win is diverted at all expense. i would see that lead to internet shut down (a loud voice in our vanity fair which suggests to me that the new pandemic lockdowns wont work). And eventually a close call to WW3 (at least on paper). A Trump win. A bit of a scurmish. And restoring to power balance and collapse of the NWO. israel put on notice for rapture takeoff. The rapture. Ezekiel 38. The tribulation. Blessings.

1 Like

Another God wink moment last night when saw this tag in front of me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

It would be more correct to say limited power.

The last 4 years have been a pretty slippery slope I don’t expect anything but more. I can see why folks that are just waking up to this may think we are in the 7 years already.

Something has to happen to keep The Mark from Coming before the mid point it would seem.

Tell that to the sudden death syndrome happening in real time even though the media covers it up.

What part of birth pangs seem to elude you brother… Lol?

Who is the director in this production Satan or Elohim?

I wonder how many will be thrown under the bus from the dark side to make AC look like a hero? We know 3 are removed from the 10 kings but many more will be exposed to give great creditably to AC and they his followers will be so grateful.

We are about to finish out the Valley of the Shadow of Death, this is the tribulation that is common among all men until the 7 starts. I would expect it to be a little rough at the end of this valley as we need to get a peek of how bad things are going to be so we will understand why the judgment from Elohim is going to be so extreme don’t you think?

We will not be standing at the white thrown Judgment wondering if Yeshua is over reacting, no we will be witnessing from preview experience.

The lessons from experiencing these things now is a major part of our eternal understanding of why it had to be as it is.

We see just above our heads and Elohim see’s forever!!!

Just think if Adam had not sinned then none of this would have been possible. What do I mean, for us to be redeemed obviously and a sinless man like Adam is not preferred by Abba compared to a Redeemed man through Yeshua? Is this not true, if not then Adam would not have sinned it seems logical anyway.

So a redeemed person by Yeshua’s blood is what was needed for Abba’s eternal purposes.

Yes, I am rambling but I wrote it and I am leaving it.

Shalom

FB_IMG_1692500132898

3 Likes

Amen :slight_smile:

Yes. But waking people up would be how i would qualify that.

Tell that to the 30 million people that died in the 1950’s China famine.

They don’t…i see them as helping to wake people up.

I don’t believe the church will see any of that.

I believe we arleady see that if our eyes are open. Brother it could be going to a bad direction. That is possible. I lean a different way. I would think there is plenty on the table for devistation coming apparent. But I believe in such serious and sober context, God would want His character too to be hopefully also best seen. I believe it leans in that direction more knowing God’s heart like that?

1 Like

Was that part of setting up the 7 years of Jacobs trouble? Actually Yes and or somewhat in the long run but its not the same.

Joseph Stalin'A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.’

The Fix is in and we are watching it play out, will Abba show us some amazing things before we leave? I say he is everyday but I do believe there will be a Sign of Mercy and Grace before we fly that all will remember they missed their one last chance during His Grace period.

We agree on that, I see everything up until till the Obamanation will be calling unbelievers to Christ through judgment and mercy but after that it seems most will be Great Wrath with little harvest up until the end just as the Remnant of Israel Cry out for the one they pierced and then His final return.

I believe we are seeing that now, when Hitler took over he used a lot of people as part of His mob to gain power and to stir up trouble even against the Jews. There were a lot of haters inside and out of the Keiser’s administrations to enlist.

Then when things were just right for a fire while they were fanning the small flames he started throwing the Kaiser and the politicians and military around him under the bus, then many started going along to survive.

They blamed the administration as weak and corrupt. Then Jews were the true long term scape goat to pay off Satan. Then like all good revolutionaries they must remove the folks that know the back stabbing truth of how He got his power and what the plans ahead are.

And Europe and the USA on particular as ordered by the Lord of the Flies only made it easier by adding pressure on Germany kind of like what is happening now. That pressure is what consolidated made the path to Hitlers power. The Seat of Satan brought to Berlin just before WW1 still abides in Germany you remember Obama’s Colorado convention with the replica of the seed of Satan as his backdrop and then when excepting the presidency we see Michele wearing her black widow dress?

Believe me there are many Jews that are seeing also and they are not falling for the idea as Germany as a real partner, also we and they know Klouse and WEF. are out of the Germany of old and they will see this is a setup again and what spirit is behind it.

The leadership of Israel at the end can’t be trusted to do right as they are playing a dangerous game near the fire of death and hell and agreeing with the covenant. Israel is at a similar place as the USA and most of the world politically we have no real choices that will be allowed to be elected.

Well, I guess we can go with the New Revelation Prophets of today that say God is about to do a great miracle in America. Of course they said the same in 2020 and 2022 so there you go.

Yes, its about the Church leaving as Judgment comes upon the world system, Jacob and the unbelievers. This pre-wrath warning is showing the Character of Elohim and still is giving mercy as He reveals what is coming on an unrepentant/unbelieving world.

I believe Elohim is a multi-tasker and it will be the best of times for some and the worst of times for others before the time of Jacobs trouble.

This is just how I see things at this point but obviously are just general observation along side of scripture.

Maranatha’s

th-653377231

th-1084763686
th-1468104886

We saw all could have seen this coming but not all saw nor choose to remember until later.

th-2255387494

The Seat of Satan
Revelation 2:13
“I know your works, and where you dwell, where Satan’s throne is. And you hold fast to My name, and did not deny My faith even in the days in which Antipas was My faithful martyr, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.

This seems to be migrating away from your ealier point. If the 1950’s were a “tell” of trib to come (as well as 1948), it would make sense on one level that there has been a patient “revealing” to this world of what time it is. As we get closer, weirder more inhumane aspects of this, like the COVID vax are introduced.

You were saying that because of the vax many may think we are in the trib. I understand. But my point is not that there is not increased evil. My point is that as evil is increasing so seems to be God allowing us to see it for what it is, “revealing.” Otherwise the nature of character of evil would be to just dumb us down and no one sees it because sin brought too much darkness.

In that i am not saying there is not deception today. There actually is increased deception. This was foretobld. Even so i believe the greater inport is “revealing” not “deception.” Under the Romans principle: where sin abounds, grace abounds all te more (Rom 5:20).

I believe this portion of Rev 7 is demonstrating the second half trib win of the 144k:

9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all the tribes, peoples, and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands; 10 and they *cried out with a loud voice, saying,

“Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.”

The reference to harsh sun seems to side with 4th bowl as does the language about “the great tribulation.” As Christ Hmself uses Great Tribulation to accent the second half as well…

Matt 24:

15 “Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place—[k]let the [l]reader understand— 16 then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains. 17 [m]Whoever is on the [n]housetop must not go down to get things out of his house. 18 And [o]whoever is in the field must not turn back to get his cloak. 19 But woe to those women who are pregnant, and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 Moreover, pray that [p]when you flee, it will not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath. 21 For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will again.

I would see this as superimposing THE AC to come with age of grace architypes. We will differ here.

I don’t believe the God of this world is sovereign. An0maly (youtuber) who cracks me up about his frustration with Trump (amen) sees Hegelian Dialectic too. My youtube comment to him would be the same here: If we believe God is sovereign and good is the only measure left for this world Hegelian Dialectic to rule?

I realize most would qualify this as eqauling scripture. I see it too closely linked to matching up Freemason perdiction and UN Agenda 30 mission. And although there may be similarities, overlay, and potential matching outcomes, to me, it is too far suspect to presume God out of the picture. I realize that sounds absurd. I would not see the world on Hegelian Dialectic automation though. I would see God demonstrationally as an actor in His own end of age of grace. The deafening lack of consideration of this, to me is highly suspect and perhaps one of the greatest hermeutics that mitigates away from conventional Hegelian Dialcectic rule thought as actually sober and reasonable…me thinks.

The interesting point on this is how i would see that God transcends the rhetoric. I don’t go by false prophets. If anything, that is admittedly a weak link in my theology, amen. I take no pride in sharing in any similar view to theirs. But two things i would see are suggested in that age of grace artifact:

a) God is not limited to the views in which the church argues within…He is not subject to our arguments (meaning there could be so much more on the plate we don’t see and think perhaps we might). Along this line, it is highly probable in my view that the 1st seal be cloacked in the rhetoric of NAR as camouflage. This is not to say that the 1st seal might be as false prophets see. But rather its opposite even though they might see a sense of it.

b) As for the miracle for America language, my understanding is this: its mens temporal Christian pop-culture view. And is an artifice. The church is right to challenge it. Amen. But I don’t believe proving its opposite works either. I believe in this sense (and this might seem like a form of modern day masculine toxiciity…please forgive me if this is the case…but you are asking…and perhaps a helpful consideration for the round table) there is reason for that. Perhaps the mircacle of America view has more to do with the orthodox church than NAR. This is somewhat of a shocking vantage point. I understand. But so far, I have not seen 1 thing to yet dissprove it. But i am open…i am…here is that view:

If God is refining His real church (real believers) in His last moments in the age of grace, it would not be a “might” that what occurs before us is NOT more about us than the issue we may face. If the core concern on His heart is the refinement of His church (as opposed to the correction of bad doctrine by others), then this is something we might consider from His heart toward us. Perhaps NAR is a test for His real church MORE than our mere aversion to the notion.

In other words, if we make the concern of NAR in its miracle America perversion (and it is a perversion) LOUDER than God’s potential intent with it toward His true remanant, and make it about battling false doctrine, I believe we to the degree we might, are kind of missing the point and by virtue of going after NAR (not that we should not) in their flesh, might entangle our senses in our temporal and fleshy intent. If God might be testing the church after 2,000 years and the best we can do is point the finger about bad doctrine…well amen there is that…but I believe it is about so much more than that potentially.

My point is that if miracle America becomes a stumbling block for the church to fight pro and con…i would see both as bringing the argument down to the artiface level. Now i may be wrong…so i don’t excempt myself. But if America conquers I’m sure we will have our narrative. I don’t think its about our narrative…i think its about His. And i would see that might be a cause to camouflage an act of God perhaps under the bait of NAR. It would seem too that all of the reformed world that is not NAR would use their own narrative too. I just see it as a season of varying groups bringing narratives to the floor. If the church would not think we might not get a test after 2,000 years…well…it wasn’t easy for Israel when they go theirs after 1500. I don’t see this as a test of salvation as much as reward. But utlitmately i believe the bigger test than reward would likely be the churches humility to see past all the narration going on and see how this might start to play toward His turning back toward Israel on the rapture pivot. Or at least the potential of that mabye. Yet aside from my abnoxious view, these things have been said by nobody ever. Its just odd we can’t even consider. Actually, really odd. Although Dan i appreciate your entertaining to degree…and of course a wildly huge gracious thanks to this forum in even prmitting a posting about it. That speaks so hugely for our community. Not because i might be accurate…but percisely because i might not. i admit i could be absolutely wrong here. But i would see “nothing happend in 2020+” as proof of normalcy bias the church would do well to at least consider getting past–“consider.”

In any event it won’t be long…like i said if i am wrong (guess we shall see in just over a year or two) I have no problem saying i was dead wrong. And head full and whole hog into the better discernment amen, and recant loudly before all. I would see this or that not happening just to be a part of patient slow burning info or intel gathering. I know this sounds too NAR llike. Isn’t it odd…i’m the cessationist and Dan is the Charismatic and here we have somewhat reversed roles. lol.

I believe we shall see Obama conquered. :popcorn: I’m excited to be wrong. Blessings :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would say the Vax was the coming out party for the globalist visible bold drive to the One World Unity thus the 7…

The revealing comes from His spirit that is merciful toward the lost. You keep saying things about the church as in general. I speak of the Remnant that is NOT being dumbed down but now revealing much has the Father planned. He will not allow us to fail in our last mission. Why, for His own names sake I would suggest.

Its not all about the Church getting a nice send off its about the Body of Christ finishing our Mission come Hell or High Water in Christ alone and it shall be done because He will see us through.

1 Corinthians 3:9
For we are labourers together with God: ye are God’s husbandry, ye are God’s building.

Its more about us parading into Heaven with Christ and Victorious in Christ as His Bride so to speak.

Shalom

1 Like

What i see today is that God is using a lot of general revelation to help bring all manner of stubborn people to have a chance at reconsidering. I see this all over the place. Like giving people a tap on the shoulder to reconsider what time it is. I see this sort of thing happening in spades. Kind of like what gets even the truthers and new agers thinking. It may not lead them to salvation today…but they seem to be bread crumbs to help people to consider. And in that maybe some are more open to the spirit leading them to repentence. Pastor

JD shared in his 911 update that what took him out of his comfort zone is realizing there is a devil. For me it was being more lead by His spirit to recognize Him directly. It works differently from where we are at. It seems Pastor JD back then wanted to share the mass deception about 911 to show deception in hopes to reach people that did not see it that way. he said as much in that update. If JD has the heart to do this, would God have less than JD’s heart?

I understand how my view might seem like this is the point. To clairfy i realize no person can say, “this is how God sees it.” For we are not Him. But what i try and do is understand best i can how He might in light of His revealed character in scripture. The way i am looking at this is not looking at the church. Its looking at the potential of His overview perseptive best we might. I understand your view is looking at the mission of the church. And i do believe that is accurate to a degree. But of the two of us, your view is more looking at things in how it relates to the church. Mine, not so much. So when you would see i see a nice church send off it is likely due to how your view has you thinking it is about the church mission. Its not so much my view because i am not really looking at the church in this to the degree your view does.

NICE CHURCH SEND OFF
If we were to have a break down of my view into the 3 most salient things it is looking at (and it what order of importance), here is how that might look:

1. Share the Gospel – regardless of our escatology. Make sure, as Pastor JD does, to help the world we live in to see the ABC’s. That to me is the churches primary role.

2. Israel – since Israel is getting stuck here and the name of the tribulation is her 70th week, I would see God’s concern overarching mostly leaning in that direction of concern as “most important.” Because they will have to suffer here, the church wont. As God has said in Romans 11:17-22, the church should watch out for being arrogant. I believe we should watch and encourage one another as we are doing. But I believe this sort of verse is a good reminder that we do not have the prophecy market cornored. And if God so desires His emphasis to a respect toward Him in the concern toward Israel to be left here (in our humble hearts), I believe this may speak most loudly in how to consider what is to come more than FIRST how to consider what we understand to come. In other words, I believe a major hermeutic today is the church’s organic and genuine care upon Israel being left here more than getting prophecy right. And if we see prophecy through the fruitful, humble, organic heart toward Israel to be left here (as God holding His people to refine through that fire), I believe it is through that empathetic humility (rather than belief that we see too correctly) by which we shall best see how best to track with how God is unfolding the end of the age of grace plan.

3. Church Unity – John 15:12-15 – The more we love each other (true believers), the more we will understand what the Father is doing today. But today it is a lot of soap boxes and this view vs that. It is indeed a strange thing to see John 15 as a major hermenuetic for end times. But i would see as God is spirit and truth, He woud be most concerned with these house cleaning issues as a means of having the best proper set of glasses by which to know THEN and ONLY then how to rightly divide the world. Our tendency is to think we rightly divide better than so and so down the street. And that may be actually true. But what is more important i believe than believing we have the secret sauce is simply looking at what the word says about how we can understand what the Father is doing. And there it is, right there in John 15.

After all that, THEN i believe saints are most equiped to be the relevant remnant of those perhaps best discerning in what the Father is doing as it relates escatologially. For i would see that day look different than the day we see now because it would to me seem like a severe escalation of where we are now…but perhaps in ways that might rather sideswipe us potentially.

So how after all that do i see the church in some grand send off in the midst of those streams of narrative?

ISRAEL
First here i want to say that this may be VERY INACCURATE. I could be way off here. Yes it is going out on quite a limb…lol. But what it is NOT is JUST a nice church send off view. Like i said, I may have to be eating a lot of crow here…lol. Or maybe apolgizing on the way up :slight_smile:

Having said that: I would see the tenure and nature of the 1st seal is apocolyptic. And why? Israel, for the most part. In that, God also cares about the non-Jews that are lost today. But gentiles might be a little slower to make the connection. Even as i would see the church might. But I believe the most likely traction moving forward leads to apocolyptic “Act of God” movement against the NWO. This flies in the face of most watcher theory. I realize. But my hermeneutic is primarily solving toward Israel…not solving toward the office of the church to see prophecy accurately. So in that sense, my view has very little to do with the church unfortunately. I don’t mean to downplay her. In just looking at what has been developing…this view seems to make the most sense to me.

The reason i would see the first seal solve toward Israel is because it is the gateway to her 70th week with option. What in Romans 11 was Israel turning her back on God for gentile blessing might be now somewhat a reversal in that what solves for Israel now be a blessing too (additionally) for the gentile lost in our generation. So it would seem that both the gentile world AND the church ride the coattials of an apocolyptic moment mostly solving toward Israel. In what way? She is promised in the Old Testament to reign in the 1,000 year reign with Christ. This is a promise to her. It is also very clearly stated in the New Testament.

End time prophecy relates to her 70th week. So I would see that to the degree we might see Israel as the prophetic filter by which to understand end times, it might be a bit more clear as to what might be soon coming down the pike. Outside of this view would likely be each denominations interpretation of events and a sort of trainwreck of denominational narratives. They might all seem to have merit along the way. But ultimately, in my perspective, it would be an apocolyptic conquering reminding Israel of and granted her a taste from future apocolyptic power (the thousand year reign power taste sample). Right now we have no justice. In the millenial kingdom there will be swift justice (ruled by and iron sceptor). Right now we have the age of grace allowing for all manner of sin unchecked. But put that alongside swift justice in comparison (if things go that way) we would have a shock. And that would be a huge contrast. And in that conquering justice, Israel be “provided” with a way to understand 1 more time, what time it is.

So in that sense it would appear that the rapture of the church provides a bus stop for Israel to come aboard. This is beyond “nice.” It would be provisional if this view might have a measure of accuracy. It views the rapture in “respect” to Israel. Not in some nice glorious ride for the church alone. But during a time of apocolyptic sizemic activity by which she (Israel) can decide if she likes. In that sense it would more likely look something like this as headline: ISRAEL’S GREAT ESCAPE–hosted by the church. So i would see it is her “nice” ride. Ours is already affirmed. And should Israel want to stay in the comfort of this fallen world and not trust Christ, then “sudden destruction comes upon them,” Ez 38. In that sense, what Israel refuses, ends up being a crushingly bad mistake. So in that sense it could be captioned as: THE DAY BEFORE DESTRUCTTION option. And in that sense of “nice,” it would read something like: “Good on you for believing Israel, for you don’t have to go through the 70th week, nor lose 2/3rds of your country for rejecting the offer. Well done. NICE job.” In this i believe the “nice” concept, as well as pretty much everything else is filtered rather through Israel, not the church.

Of course this is all contingent on America not tanking but rather conquering the NWO. Today this seems insane. Tomorrow it may not. We will have to see. But if mistaken, and we have time, I will be most greatful for your patience, love, kindness, tolerance, and understanding. It wasn’t easy…lol. Blessings dear brother. I hope that clarifies a bit.

2 Likes

Amen for sure!

So true, its a " You can’t Not Unsee this Forever!

I see this the same as Looking even more intense for the Appearing of our Lord yet holding on and looking for Him not a date. But a date will not harm me but strengthen me even if it comes and goes. I can not unsee us blasting out of here as the lights go out!

Well not unless the scriptures are clear, but I look at the Apostles when I think this way, but not only. We shall see revelation in scriptures as we are even now seeing. But even that I would not say such a think without mentioning, I personally believe this, not being dogmatic…

Its not suppose to be easy, it took me a while to understand that and I got the scar’s to prove it. I would not trade these scars of knowledge for anything.

Shalom

1 Like

You know I saw a lot of 23 (at the end of 2022) thinking at my birthday on September 23, 2023. Finally I thought the goal was 2023 and not September… Some days ago I saw a plate with 0923. What!! So, I checked and asked God (I would not say he replied) but when asking a guy came with a tshirt and on his back a big 23, come on, no way!!! In Belgium there is practically nobody with tshirt with number! So, this year maybe we fly :person_raising_hand::checkered_flag:

For info G239 means Alleluia :partying_face:

5 Likes

I saw this as well just the other day… 726 meaning Harpazo and 23 possibly Harpazo in 2023 plus it says Next Ride so hopefully we’re in for a wild Harpazo ride to Heaven this year🥳

5 Likes

In 1970 author Hal Lindsey produced “The Late Great Planet Earth” and with this release interest in End Times Prophecy began to surge. Hal Lindsey and Grant Jeffrey were true pioneers in Eschatology that caught the evangelical community by storm.

During this time of great interest I noticed the Church I attended had no interest in this subject. Singing a few hymns, listening to a prepared Sermon months or years in advance, or announcements regarding the next banquet was sufficient enough. I could not understand why there was such silence.

After reviewing these things I realized there were a few reasons for the apprehension. Eschatology requires profound personal study and discussion taking many out of their comfort zone. Bible Prophecy also convinces unbelievers of the Truth of God’s Word yet where there is no evangelism there is no need to even address such expectations.

Today we have various authors, preachers of men, and YouTube celebrities promising to reveal hidden mysteries regarding End Times events yet these do only capture an audience of the Biblical illiterate. Those that do not read the Word of God are easily seduced by these things.

2 Likes

Christ is the Spirit of Prophecy and the Truth of his plan for mankind is revealed. I always thought that understanding these things are important in knowing whom I serve and trust for salvation and the promise of eternal life.

3 Likes

623 is also a 923 :joy:

Those two men filled me with the Joy of Bible prophecy that still moves me to this day.

They both were coming in at the appointed time for sure!

Shalom

5 Likes

Everyone must decide for themselves about high watch times and people pointing to the season of the rapture.

Yes, and even someone hoping we will be raptured by or before a certain high watch date. I have prayed many times for the rapture to come before a date that looked promising and for good reasons.

I totally agree with what Pastor JD has been teaching and saying on this subject of watching and getting excited about viable high watch dates. So if you don’t agree as some don’t well that’s fine of course. Its for some good reasons and some not so very good reasons its a touchy subject.

I apologize for some controversial heated discussions I have had of late.
But I am in good company in my thoughts on the subject.

Shalom

6 Likes

This seems to a very accurate assessment of the world we live in. Now I won’t go as far as to say those captured are Biblically illiterate. I would more likely see it as Biblically ignorant. There is a difference, one implies having not yet learned and the implies having been taught but not understanding. In the attempt to understand they often chase the list you have given especially the last one these days.

Andy seems to have a handle on down to earth understanding of kids but it applies to kids of all ages.

3 Likes

I’d like to see people actually use, and quote, Scripture verses … in context, for all to see… for their reasons / thoughts / opinions … on things like Rapture dates, Beginning of the Trib Period dates, End of the Trib period dates, and Jesus’ return dates … especially when it comes to exact Calendar “Days”, “Months”, and “Years”.

Otherwise, it’s just opinions / rhetoric.

Or is that too much to ask? :slight_smile:

I would be open to entertaining various views, if those views are backed with scripture.

Crickets ?

jesus bible answers1

jesus bible answers2

3 Likes