August 6, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Pre-Trib Rapture Preparedness

Full Video (with worship): Bible Prophecy Update – Pre-Trib Rapture Preparedness

Resources: here

JD_CalmDown_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: explains that whether we realize it or not we’re either prepared by the world for the world or prepared to be taken out of the world.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

20 Likes

John 3
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Amen

16 Likes

I really needed this in the worse way today. Thank you Lord for speaking through Pastor JD today. My heart was uplifted, encouraged and deeply moved. Although we connect on-line we miss the fellowship with other like-minded believers. All these others saying to prepare for the next catastrophic event - Pastor JD was so right on the “nail” [feeling like hopeless] especially in a wheelchair. No physical church. No network of physical believers of Christ. I appreciated his prophecy up date today.

We had Bible study at the park today, a picnic and played with my service dog Sully.

37 Likes

Where is the Biblical merit for the “Doctrine of Imminence”? I personally can not find scriptural support for this. I do know however that the Apostle Paul makes clear what must occur before the Rapture or our Blessed Hope in 2 Thessalonians 1-3.

2 Likes

He did mention in one sermon, cant remember sorry…

I am citing from Daymond Duck article for today update, no verses given tho

The Bible clearly teaches that people need to be ready to go on a moment’s notice because:

The Rapture could happen at any moment without warning (called the doctrine of imminence).

The Rapture will happen in the twinkling of an eye.

The Rapture will come upon the earth like a snare.

People will perish for not receiving the love of the truth, that they might be saved; that God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie; and that all of them might be damned who believed not the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Anyway, not all of God’s people agree that someone can run out of time to repent and be saved, but all of them agree that God is a God of grace, and He will gloriously save those that truly repent and accept Jesus before the Rapture.

So, make your salvation sure now, reach your loved ones now, etc., and you won’t have to be concerned about it being too late later.

14 Likes

7 Aug 2023

I would like to share some pics I got yesterday after Sunday service. My aunt’s church invited this speaker who experienced Asbury Revival in USA. I was taken aback how fast this deception which I mentioned last Sun come near home.

The last picture mentioned “3rd Great Awakening”. I haven’t have time to research 1st and 2nd Great Awakenings which happened in USA only. As far as I know nation Israel was not formed at that time.

This person failed to discern the times and seasons we are in, we are pre-trib prepared to be harpazo out of this world soon and very soon…

------------------------------

------------------------------

7 Likes

That’s ok. Thank you! You don’t need a theological degree or to know the Hebrew or Greek to understand the clear text. That much is clear. I personally support a PreTrib Rapture yet I do not support this “Doctrine of Imminence”.

4 Likes

Was still looking for scriptural evidence to support the “Doctrine of Imminence” or that it could happen at any moment. Will continue to search.

If the Rapture happened well before Israel became a nation again who then would preach the Gospel in our absence. The Rapture itself depicts a “snatching away” identifying increased persecution on a global scale that obviously prompts the Bridegroom to come get His Bride.

We have had localized persecutions but nothing on a global scale this “snatching away” warrants. I just do not see how it could happen at any moment when we are constantly admonished to look for specific signs heralding our removal.

The just shall live by faith.
The scholar shall live ny doubt.

3 Likes

Here are some scripture for the imminence … watching, being alert is fairly established in the New Testament.

8 Likes

Lee Brainard

4 Likes

Thank you Blessed. I will examine these references provided within their proper context. I do also know that imminent and/or imminence has a broad meaning in even suggesting eventuality or most likely!

1 Like

I have examined all these references provided as scriptural evidence of this “Doctrine of Imminence” yet I am not convinced of its validity. Most references identify with the Second Coming rather than the Rapture. The others identify as “near” or “at hand” however, this does not identify with any moment.

Most references seem to additionally call for believers to watch for specific signs. This would contradict with the “Doctrine of Imminence” for in looking for specific signs to be fulfilled then surely the Rapture could not happen at any moment. All I see at the moment is a clear contradiction and no concrete scriptural evidence supporting the premise.

Mathew 24, Luke 21, and Mark 13 are used many times to support signs showing the Rapture is near.
In one specific way I can agree. Mathew 24 documents the Abomination of Desolation and corresponds with 2 Thessalonians 2:3.

The Apostle Paul identifies that the Day of Christ or our bodily redemption will not take place until the falling away (Apostasy) and the Son of Perdition (AntiChrist) is revealed.

The Restrainer can not be the Church or the Holy Spirit. The Church does not restrain evil and the Holy Spirit convicts us of our ungodliness but does not restrain evil. The Holy Spirit also can not be removed from the earth simply because He is a member of the Trinity and is omnipresent.

The Apostasy is what will bring rise to lawlessness as the Church continues to compromise in acceptance of depravity and immorality in exchange for relevance and acceptance with the world.

Question brothers and sisters. What does your daily life look like in light of “getting ready” or “preparing” for our rescue. I hear MANY teachers and biblical scholar and watchmen saying “get ready” . . . just wondering what others of you are doing with the hours and moments of an ordinary day during these extraordinary times. It seems I struggle with this a lot.

8 Likes

Since it’s been so warm outside, in the morning sometimes and in the evenings i spend more time talking to God outside looking at the sky, stars, clouds and i constantly tell Jesus i love him throughout the day and night and i’m ready to go home. :yellow_heart:

13 Likes

If you revisit old prophecy update threads dealing with the rapture (such as June 5 2022: How close is the rapture?) there have already been some interesting answers to your question when you asked last year. Perhaps start there?

4 Likes

I really don’t know how I could “get ready”. It is the Holy Spirit that quickens us. As long as we are doing what the Lord commends us to do we will be fine. Praying, reading the Word, sharing our faith, and being a light in this dark world it would appear we are more than ready.

The focus must not be on ourselves but on those in need of redemption. This world can get dark but that only makes the Light of the World that much greater. Be at Peace and Rest in the Lord. Jesus is the Way, Truth, and the Life. He is our Blessed Hope.

6 Likes

Still was not convinced then either, as a majority of the references provided by DallasT again identified with the Second Coming made clear within the context.

Trust me when I say, I wish it was the case that the Rapture could happen this very moment.