Be Aware and Looking for Numerous Ways and Places to Share God's Truth

Giant much taller than an adult Elephant spotted in a museum in Tunisia

El Djem Museum, Tunisia - Fragment of the mosaic floor of Casa da Afrika, 3rd century AD. We see a giant much taller than an adult elephant. Notice, it is not a baby elephant, because this elephant has large tusks!

So, I noticed a comment below the article :

"David Rice
7/28/2023 07:26:19 am

Please learn something about art. How and why ancient art was created. So the prehistoric cave paintings in France show giant bison and small men? Come on. You do no one any service by posting stories like this. Please learn about art !"

My Reply :

Said the fool ! … smh :frowning:

Please learn about God, and Truth, and Sin, and Hell,

Seek Jesus while you still can.

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Why the Worldwide Flood actually happened.

A plan of Lucifer / Satan to taint the Human bloodline (DNA) so that Christ could not be born, by a Human mother, as a Human being, in order to Save Humans, by paying for their SIN, and thus making a way for God the Father to accept sinful man in His Holy Presence, having been cleansed of their SIN by Jesus’ perfect sinless sacrifice in their place.

Genesis 6:4 There were giants (NEPHILIM) on the earth in those days (BEFORE THE FLOOD), and also afterward (AFTER THE FLOOD),

when the sons of God (FALLEN ANGELS) came in to (TOOK BY FORCE, DECEPTION, AND RAPE / HAD SEX WITH) the daughters of men (HUMAN WOMEN)

and they (HUMAN WOMEN) bore children (NEPHILIM HYBRID GIANTS) to them.(FALLEN ANGELS)

Those (CHILDREN BORN OUT OF THIS UNHOLY FORBIDDEN UNION) were the mighty men (GIANTS, NEPHILIM) who were of old, men of renown.

Noah Pleases God
Genesis 6:9 This is the genealogy of Noah. Noah was a just man, perfect (UNTAINTED) in his generations.(NO DNA POLLUTION FROM FALLEN ANGELS IN HIS DNA) Noah walked with God.

Now, AFTER the Flood

Numbers 13:31 But the men who had gone up with him said, “We are not able to go up against the people, for they are stronger than we.” 32 And they gave the children of Israel a bad report of the land which they had spied out, saying, “The land through which we have gone as spies is a land that devours its inhabitants (CANNIBALS), and all the people whom we saw in it are men of great stature. 33 There we saw the giants (NEPHILIM IN HEBREW) (the descendants of Anak came from the giants (NEPHILIM); and we were like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight.”

Philistine Giants Destroyed
1 Chronicles 20:4 Now it happened afterward that war broke out at Gezer with the Philistines, at which time Sibbechai the Hushathite killed Sippai, who was one of the sons of the giant. And they were subdued.

5 Again there was war with the Philistines, and Elhanan the son of Jair killed Lahmi the brother of Goliath the Gittite, the shaft of whose spear was like a weaver’s beam.

6 Yet again there was war at Gath, where there was a man of great stature, with twenty-four fingers and toes, six on each hand and six on each foot; and he also was born to the giant. 7 So when he defied Israel, Jonathan the son of Shimea, David’s brother, killed him.

8 These were born to the giant in Gath, and they fell by the hand of David and by the hand of his servants.

Deuteronomy 3:11 “For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of the giants. Indeed his bedstead was an iron bedstead. Nine cubits is its length and four cubits its width, according to the standard cubit. (16’ LONG BED)

Amos 2:9 God says: “Yet it was I who destroyed the Amorite (NEPHILIM HYBRID GIANTS) before them,
Whose height was like the height of the cedars, (AS TALL AS CEDAR TREES)
And he was as strong as the oaks;
Yet I destroyed his fruit above
And his roots beneath.

Psalm 53:1 The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God.”

Please… DON’T BE A FOOL !
There is SOOOO much more… and your eternal soul is at stake.

###########################################

There is not a “Lack of Love” here, and some believers will not have the spiritual discernment to understand (too “see”) that David’s words are not about “Art”… but are a direct attack on Jesus, and Biblical Truth. Have you ever heard of something called the “Gift of Discerning of Spirits”?

Folks, I don’t believe in “sugar coating” the Truth …
I fully understand that each person and each situation is different… and when the chance to share God’s Love and Truth, along with the FULL Gospel, including what people can get saved FROM / “HELL” … there are times to just say it like it is… in Love, and in Truth.

Some folks would call it “Tough Love” … but the reality is…
There is No Love without Truth,
and there is No Truth, without Love :slight_smile:

Jude 1:22 And on some have compassion, making a distinction; 23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.

I ask you to pray for David, and anyone on that site, which are mainly unsaved new agers… who might read this.

3 Likes

What was the nicest compliment you ever received?

Folks, many people compliment us, sometimes true, sometimes in mockery, and sometimes just false flattery. Here is one of numerous “compliments” I have received over the years … and I hope the same can be said about you.

Here was the Compliment… from a “professing Christian” :

“Going to close this conversation by warning all who are listening to run and do not trust this person. He bares false witness against God’s anointed and twists God’s word. I will now block you. YOU quote Scripture. So does Satan.”

Folks, I will gladly, and willingly, take that “compliment” over and over again… and guess what… I have. :slight_smile:
All Praise and Glory to Jesus Christ.

Psalm 119:11
Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against You.

James 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.

Matthew 5:12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Acts 5:41
So they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for His name.

jesus cross empty

1 Like