🥰 Bible Multi Free Offline Apps

Version 3.87 of “The Light” is on the road:

• Romanian Bible (Romanian Cornilescu 1928)
• Polish Bible (Biblia Warszawska 1975)

** All The Glory To God :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Version 1.27 of “The Life” is on the road:

• Turkish Bible: New Turkish Bible 2001
• Bengali Bible: Bengali C.L. Bible 2016
• Swahili Bible: Swahili Union Version 1997
• German Bible: Elberfelder 1932
• Romanian Bible: Romanian Cornilescu 1928
• Polish Bible: Biblia Warszawska 1975

3 Likes

Version 3.2.1 of “The Sonofman” is on the road:

• Turkish Bible: New Turkish Bible 2001
• Bengali Bible: Bengali C.L. Bible 2016
• Swahili Bible: Swahili Union Version 1997
• German Bible: Elberfelder 1932
• Romanian Bible: Romanian Cornilescu 1928
• Polish Bible: Biblia Warszawska 1975
• Bug fixes

2 Likes

Version 3.3.0 of “The Sonofman” is on the road:

• Better performance
• Verse references are displayed if needed

3 Likes

For info.

:fire: August 28: Yop Guys, to prepare the future censorship (because I think that during the Apocalypse; Google, Apple App Stores will ban christian apps), I’m ready to push latest Android versions of “The Light”, “The Life” and “The Sonofman” (PyPI) on BitTorrent. I will also put them on a Google Drive but they can block it. If this operation can save only 1 guy during the great tribulation, I have to do it. The info will be on BibleMulti.org if you want to participate and be a seed on BitTorrent and for Jesus. BitTorrent is a safe network, don’t be afraid about it.

:fire: August 31: “Voilà”, BibleMulti.org has changed with the latest versions of the apps on Bittorrent and some other servers. Personally, I use qtBittorrent, it works very well. It has 2 speed modes (slow, fast) by clicking the icons in the status bar. You can also be a Superseeder. Until the files (apps) are in the P2P network, they remain available for distribution :grinning: Nowadays a lot of people have solar panels and a decentralized network can’t completely be destroyed without stopping internet :bangbang:

4 Likes

You have worked very diligently for the Lord!
I have read over 3 years of your work and dedication. God bless you. :blush:

I now have both apps. I’m not real techy, so I appreciate how easy it is to move around your apps. I’m old too, so the font and contrast is great for ease of reading.

In The Light, I tried to listen to Galatians, but it started in Genesis. How would I start it in Galatians?

God likes you a lot!
Blessings

3 Likes

Thanks a lot.

A quick response: you have to open the book of Galatians chapter 1 and click on verse 1 & Listen.
When you are in the screen of Bible Audio, click the item: Your selection. Rem: the text to speech has to be configured on your device to select the voice, speed. Search text to speech in settings of Android and make a test before.

2 Likes

Also set the battery as not optimized.
The app is optimized, don’t be afraid :smiling_face:
Click on the icon, app info, make the adaptation.
This way, the audio will never be stopped by the system which stops background activities.

2 Likes

Thank you. This added guidance helped me. I can now listen to the Word. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I can see that thousands of people have downloaded this app. People who may not have otherwise had access to the Word do now because He gave you the ministering gift of understanding this technology and the heart to do it.
God is blessing us all. :blush:

2 Likes