🥧 DallasT needs our prayers

My apologies @moderators, but there is no designated place to post prayer requests and our dear @DallasT needs them. The following message was posted elsewhere yesterday. (Friday, June 7)

20240608_014156

For those who feel led to, leave a prayer, a verse or word of encouragement (maybe even a pie?) for her here and perhaps Sharleen will be able to share them with her when Dallas is ready.

38 Likes

Praying for Dallas. :heart: :pray:

14 Likes

14 Likes

Thank you for starting this thread, Paula @pbandj.
My prayers are continuing for precious, precious Dallas.:cherry_blossom:

17 Likes

14 Likes

dallas!! praying! haven’t been seeing her around. i miss her. hope so much that she will make full recovery. thank you for sharing. hope she will get to know that we are all praying for her and are thinking of her.

16 Likes

Heavenly Father

Please exchange pain into relief and healing for @DallasT. Please heal her in body, soul, and spirit and help her recover fully from this situation. Please enlighten the medical staff with wisdom, skill and understanding and we pray that Dallas’ time spent at the hospital will be a blessing bring lost souls to You through the staff’s experience with Big D.

We pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

22 Likes

PA02-1641.png

A bouquet for Dallas @DallasT with prayers and much love.

Father in Heaven,
We thank You and praise You for this beloved daughter of Yours, and that You placed her in our midst. Thank You for all the wisdom and courage Dallas has given us through the years. And thank You for Dallas’ humor and the Heehees she has shared and caused! We love her so.

Please comfort and strengthen her family and friends in this moment of uncertainty. Thank You that Sharleen was able to get this news to us so we can lift Dallas in prayer to You. Please bless Dallas’ health care team with Your wisdom and compassion, Abba, and heal our beloved sister. And please use Dallas illness to bring others into Your eternal family. In Jesus’ Name, we praise You and pray. Amen.

Morning Paula @pbandj,
Thanks for sharing Sharleen’s message. Please keep us updated which, of course, we know you will. I pray you and yours are doing well. Miss you!
:heart: gr

22 Likes

Father God while we’re still here, please make DallasT’s love and unwavering faith in you known even though she has lost her ability to speak. While she is being healed, let her communicate in alternate ways, that her love for you will just shine brilliantly through her eyes and the unaffected left side of her smile. Use this evil attack on her health for the good of everyone around her and for your glory and bring whatever physical, spiritual, mental and emotional healing you see fit for everyone involved. All praise to you for however you choose to bring this about!

:two_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: Hee hee!

23 Likes

Joining you in this beautiful prayer, Paula. :heart::heart::heart: the Heehee.

:heart:gr

15 Likes

Thank you Paula for posting this prayer request. @pbandj
Praying in agreement for complete healing for Dallas and for comfort and strength for her family. @DallasT :pray: :pray: :pray:

OIP

16 Likes

Wow so sorry to hear about Dallas. I knew she liked to take breaks. We often did not see eye on a host of theological topics. But she was very generous with her caring heart to be involved in discussion. An open heart to learn and consider. And yet, warmly, like a loving but no non-sense neighbor, would share her honest and at times raw heart. We love you Dallas. :heart:

Father, thank you for the lovely prayers of your family from this forum. We miss Dallas. And thank you for this helpful report of her condition. We ask for healing of the I’ll, and peace in her heart deepening in your Sprit’s communion with her. We pray for her ability to speak again and for paralysis to subside and return to function. We pray and hope for your return in her even to a forum she has had much heart and affection toward. In Christ’s name. And we pray grow our hearts ever fonder of your, literal, return (even through having had chance to know your dear child, Dallas). Amen. Blessings.

18 Likes

My dear friend, Dallas. How I have missed you and your wise and Godly posts. Your strength and humor have been a gift here on the forum as you have encouraged the weak, prayed for those in need and shared the wisdom God has instilled in you. You have even taken down some pretty nefarious people who would do harm to a group like this and I appreciate your protective heart. Please know that we all are praying for God to restore you to complete health so you may continue to be used of Him in a mighty way.

Heavenly Father I come before you on behalf of my dear sister whom I love. Minister to her as she has ministered to so many and fill her with your Holy Spirit. Strengthen her body so it may heal quickly. Give her peace of mind and protect her from doubt and fear. Bless her and her family and meet every need according to your riches in Glory. How I praise you and thank you for what you are doing to restore her to health. In your mighty precious name, amen!

THIS ONES FOR YOU, DALLAS. Love you!

tenor

18 Likes

Thank you so much, Paula for letting us know about our dear Dallas.

14 Likes

Praying for you dearest sister @DallasT .
You are so much loved by all of us here. Please know that!
And Jesus a billion times more! May He hold you so fast during this time of trial.

Psalm 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

16 Likes

Praying for Dallas

10 Likes

i’ll have a pie waiting for you in Heaven, Dallas! :pie: hee hee

10 Likes

Nice touch on the pie toss. Both in that she had quite a been of fun in our food fights. But also, great compilation. :heart:

7 Likes

I reached out to a friend of Dallas by the name of Tilly on Facebook via private message. Tilly is visiting Dallas and asked if I could send all your messages to her so she can relay this to Sharlene…Tilly replied…

15 Likes

giphy(7)

@Flamingogirl49563 I can’t believe you threw those on our ‘Sunday best’! Back at you! :grin:

pUG-Dl-587806105

10 Likes