December 17, 2023: Topical Study - The Devil's World

I appreciate all your prayers for my dad, i just got off the phone with him and he got a good night rest last night and he sounds much better, he said he is feeling alittle better so praise the Lord! I am blessed to have you as my family in Christ :yellow_heart:

21 Likes

LOVE hearing that good report Stacey!!!

7 Likes

There is now talk of the new JN.1 spread…

8 Likes

Fear tactics all over again.
Good catch Kariena.

You can see it building up all over again as the US has an election year coming up. I think the bulk of the US wants Trump be president again. I am of the opinion that if he makes it the US will pull out of the world wide climate nonsense.
That will throw a monkey wrench into the current world wide plan for control.
The virus will force our country into mail in ballots again so there is no accountability, and they can try and cheat again in an attempt to keep Trump out of office.
It will also give millions of non citizens a chance to vote.

Modern science in all it’s wisdom still can not cure the common cold.
But it has no problem killing people off because there are too many of us.

10 Likes

I finally got to hear Pastor Mac’s message. I really enjoyed it!
I wouldn’t mind him expounding upon any of it. Seems to me like there was several messages in there.

Merry Christmas to all my brothers and sisters!
I thank God for you!:heart::heart::heart:

Letitia

13 Likes

Hi Ken. And thanks so much for your post dear brother. Yeah I think like Kina points out of course they will try. I think the good (if we can say) that came out of 2020 is that it looks like a hand was forced to be played of sorts. Because now, people are kind of on to the scheme. At least alot more than during the early pandemic period. As tragic as it was and the effects we still have with it today…to the degree this was game theory…it kind of also has the earmarks of what it looks like to squeeze too much toothpaste out of the tube so as to have not enough toothpaste for tomorrow. Which is kind of something we will likely see.

The irony of 2019 was in December Trump was being impeached. 3 years later, Biden has a House investigation to impeach him (and its kind of clear to most there needs to be). It wasn’t until Jan 15, 2020 that Pelosi walked over the articles of impeachment to the Senate (the same day the first cases of COVID were reported in the USA). So I guess we have yet a few weeks to see how this might play out. I would think there is not enough street credibility to pull off COVID hoax 2. We will have to see, amen. If not, it is interesting to note that then would imply that they overplayed that hand. And now, it might be too diluted because of public awareness to have impact potentially.

Agreed.

For sure.

Please make a note of that.

I think they will try. But this time I believe a tip of the hat from Netflix “Leave the World Behind” movie suggests that a possibly more likely scenario might be faked cyber attack to suspend the election. With a possible Michelle Obama entering the scene twist.

With something like this I agree. I find it odd that Trump waited until after 2018 (when the house was no longer in conservative control) to then start the border wall bid. Ann Coulter, who first called that Trump would be the foreseeable candidate for 2016 (and was laughed at publicly for saying so), dropped Trump because he dragged his feet on the wall. Instead she cuddled up to Romney? lol.

This is where I can empathesize with those who would see political theater as Hagelian Dialectic. I tend to view our age as an age of “reveal” more than an age of “deception.” Under that lens, it would appear (although painful and ugly) it would be helpful to keep the borders wide open to give the nation enough of a chance to realize just how much the Biden Admin brought globalism to America. In that way…it would be a longsuffering sense of opportunity to wake up perhaps more than Hagelian. Or just throwing America to the wolves. Personally, I believe the country kind of has to have its face somewhat rubbed in it to see it. I think now we do. If there is a turn around in America, it has to come to some degree from the thunder of the people, not just a president or a Congress, or a senate. Uniquely the constitution permits and is of the fabric of this. So it would seem we the people have a choice as to the validity of that constitution. But even so, there are a number of views that would still yet not…for other varying theatrical reason.

If I were to wager a forecast, I’d see a potential of going to paper ballots as a response to cyber attacks…and counter operation to shutting the election down. Using the moment of your adversary to benefit your own cause. I believe that is Sun Tzu? Or maybe its Hagelian. We’ll have to see.

Blessings brother Ken. And Merry Christimas.

5 Likes

Hello @Kina1234 , this is not a reply to you rather I post some stuff here since we live in the devil’s world. The Pt 2 Expect thread was very long (shld be 700++ posts) and pastor took 1 month leave.

22 Dec 2023

This is what alt/right wing is leading folks to: look at the who’s involved

--------------------------------------------

Climate Change/UN2030/Net Zero/whatever new names in future all lead to depopulation:

Regarding the strange illness in China, be prepared…

Santa Klaus is coming!

--------------------------------------------

They are prepping for next Plandemic 2.0, I have not touch the cyberattacks yet!

5 Likes

Hi Teren, Nice to talk about this evil.

You said, Because now, people are kind of on to the scheme.

Ya know, I would certainly hope so. But there are still commercials to get the booster being run every day. I would hope that people’s eyes would have been opened by the sheer number of cases that are seemingly popping up all over the place that have been initiated against Trump.

The powers to be certainly are doing the best that they can to try Trump in the court of public opinion to cost him votes in the election.

The court in Colorado has now ruled that Trump cannot be placed on the state ballot because of his Jan 6th sedition. (Pending appeal) California is looking to do the same along with another state, I forgot which one.

There goes innocent until proven guilty out the window. It speaks to their desperation to keep him out of office. I believe that they have good reason to worry when I think about all Trump could do.

You said, The irony of 2019 was in December Trump was being impeached. 3 years later, Biden has a House investigation to impeach him (and its kind of clear to most there needs to be).

And Trump’s impeachment was a total sham to keep him out of office. Biden’s is looking very real, and is based on hard evidence in banking records.

You said, It wasn’t until Jan 15, 2020 that Pelosi walked over the articles of impeachment to the Senate (the same day the first cases of COVID were reported in the USA)

I think this is the same day Pelosi and Schumer held a press conference to announce the impeachment. (Both looked demonically possessed to me)

You said, “Leave the World Behind” movie suggests that a possibly more likely scenario might be faked cyber attack to suspend the election.

Or there is always that possibility that Biden will get us into war suspending all elections.

You said, a possible Michelle Obama entering the scene twist.

Nightmare USA #2. But it would bail out the Democratic party and Biden.

You said, Ann Coulter, who first called that Trump would be the foreseeable candidate for 2016 (and was laughed at publicly for saying so), dropped Trump because he dragged his feet on the wall. Instead she cuddled up to Romney?

That is how she got all of her bruises, rolling down hill. LOL.

You said, I tend to view our age as an age of “reveal” more than an age of “deception.

Oh! I hear you, but our Good Book says that in this time it will be both. We are dealing with total evil at this point in time, no matter what direction you look.

You said, If there is a turn around in America, it has to come to some degree from the thunder of the people, not just a president or a Congress, or a senate. Uniquely the constitution permits and is of the fabric of this.

You mind shooting a memo to the fair and impartial Jan 6th committee on that?

You said, If I were to wager a forecast, I’d see a potential of going to paper ballots as a response to cyber attacks…and counter operation to shutting the election down.

We shall see my brother we shall see. I believe to a large extent that it is in progress already, and it is getting worse each day.

One thing I think is a given. If Trump is voted back into office we will be hearing , “Your Fired” thought the land.

Blessings, Merry Christmas and a happy new year,
and I hope we are not hear for any of it.

Far too much evil in all of this. We need to go home now.

3 Likes

Hi Dennis
Good stuff to look over for the future.
The strange illness in China has got many concerned and living in fear. And it is just starting.

We just got to get out of this place if it is the last thing we ever do…and it will be …Maranatha

8 Likes

People were giving this to their children until it was found to be too dangerous for even our drug-dealing Pharma.

Captagon is the name of the drug that we found in the bodies of the terrorists in #Hamas. The same ones that the Islamic State used, even when Islam prohibits it. It was used to commit the atrocities within the framework of the 10/07 invasion. ~ Roni Kaplan, Hispanic spokesperson for the Israeli Army.

3 Likes

I was thinking as I watched them removing Trump from the ballot as a good thing. People are fed up and maybe we shall see paper ballots as a part of the resistance of the alt-left even though it may end with the alt-right.

Shalom

3 Likes

So that movie was another Satanic twisting in an attempt to be like God where the Satanist tell you what they are planning before they do it.

I see 2024 as an extremely eventful year with potential stock market crashes, war and rumors of war, nation strikeout eclipses/comets. I really hope the Lord calls us up!

If not we may need shortwave radio to continue the conversation :-).

5 Likes

Please Lord Jesus, bless all Your children in Your tender care And take us to heaven to live with Thee there!
Y’all are my dear brothers and sisters who I will spend eternity with. May He come for us take us Home to celebrate Jesus’ birthday with HIM this year! Maranatha!

Sorry I did not intend my post to be a reply lol

11 Likes

If you haven’t already, listen to Pastor Leitu’s teaching in Galatians. I learned something new about Judaisers and alot more about Paul’steaching.
I can’t wait to meet him. He minces no wods. What a man of God to stand strong in the Word when everyone has left or is trying to undermine your efforts Wow

6 Likes

I need to go back and relisten but for now can anyone help? Referring to Leitu’s study.I am wondering if I got this right. The Judeisers were non believers who harassed Paul and the people who left the church were Believers???

2 Likes

As far as I understood it they are telling us we will be attacked by hackers 1st then other types of tech. The idea is to get us to panic and have a civil war.

I look at this as Obama coming out of the closet on who and what he is.

Then they mop it up.

Shalom

4 Likes

Hi brother Ken. Thanks for your reply. I would just like to say that on this particular thread “The Devils World,” I appreciate the preaching to remind believers that this world is not our home. In general, i believe where there might be some highlights i might extend a bit further in this perspective and the rest of scripture (like Pastor Mac had inferenced with the only gentile to write scripture: Nebuchadnezzar) is that i would see God as providential in His created order. And although we know and are told the end times will be exceedingly evil (we know this) what i don’t think is so clear about our age approaching the age of grace toward tribulation is the character of God in our end time age. And even though Israel is still in unbelief and has much evil in her nation, the church in our era has i believe the unique opportunity to perhaps witness God’s turning more toward Israel even in their unbelief (even to a degree in the age of grace approaching the tribulation–as we have seen 1948…alll the way to the gain of Jerusalem and Golan Heights).

Well if he does, it would likely be world war 3 which in this way at the highest level of nuclear global armegeddon, would kind of outweigh whatever seal two might be (coming likely not too far down the road). I don’t think for example like we are going to get into WW3 and then go to peace again…and then seal two taking peace from the earth, again. Although brother yes anything is possible with Him. I would sense that a seal 2 taking peace from the earth would be in contrast to an earth mostly in peace. I would much more likely see Ukraine/China & Taiwan conflicts as deep state globalist neocons desires for global reset potential. America has to collapse because the constitution cannot exist on earth if global control is be realized. Somehow, deflating America is the Biden/Obama globalist dream. But i think the irony of superstud (comic book hero trading card) atomic punk Trump would be that belweather for peace. As much as some dems hate this proposition, some have said even as much while hating Trumps guts to pieces agreeing he is the peace and sound governance option.

Now if Hagelian Dialectic is Trump stands to save the world for peace while globallists want WW3 because America needs to be fleeced of her constitution…then yeah…i reckon Hagel has some merit. Personally i don’t see any other outcome but a Trump win, peace, and American steriods. All the things watcherdom would totally not be about. So yeah there is cartoon me with my views. But on those views i would be shocked if this goes down as WW3 and Trump loses. That would put me in my 1st seal place for sure eating crow (which i am totally willing to do–while rather certain that won’t be the case–but rather the next phase of back and forth on the false light fronts as we kind of start from ground zero once again likely). :butgod:

Yes. Amen. The evil is certain. But just like in the first century there were things about God, His character and how He moves that were not well seen when He came the first time…i can see world bias and even to a degree bias in the church that may prevent best apiture in realizing the fulness of the character of God toward His creation as He decides how His wraping up the age of looks. Its His age of Grace even the the whole world is in the lap of the evil one. Its God’s age of grace and how He want’s to wrap it up. He has the directors cut on that. Not Satan. And not the church. As we consider soberly and in respect to this thread that this is the devil’s world, please note and consider a potential abscence on God having the directors cut sovereign over His age of grace end time closure. And although we all know both JD and Pastor Mac affirm this, the focus and narrative of our day is often not as much there as it might or could be. And this is not just Calvery Chapel. But pretty much all watcher churches. Just something to keep in mind i believe dear brother.

Which is evidence of how scared and threatened they are, and how this issue has brought notice to politics, the world at large, and the church. So we are all on notice. We are all aware. This one man Trump has echoed into every stratusphere. Some might look at that as Trump is AC. Some might look at that as being too focused on Trump and fleshy. I look at that i believe the 1st seal would likely make enough confetti noise on all fronts to stir the pot hot in general. And because it/he does, i would say rather than Trump worship or Trump durangement syndom…its just the peak of the tipy top narrative that quite possible belongs to the 1st seal. And part of that body oder the world and the church takes in…to me…is evident that a seal is likely bigger than anything we have ever been used to. Blessings brother and Merry Christmas as well. We shall see. Only God knows. :butgod:

3 Likes

I would be surprised to see that before the election but who knows.

Very plausible as even his handlers are exceptionally deceived.

Yes, they come hand in hand if you know the word.

They are just running out the clock.

Amen and Merry Christmas to both of you

4 Likes

On one hand i think most understand Colorado’s removal won’t stick. But in the sense it might start other fights. From where i am sitting…as it relates to Trump issues running for pres again…i don’t think we have seen anything yet in comparison. But maybe the deep state is just running out of gas…lol. Maybe all they will have left is WW3.

6 Likes

I am not positive, but sedition does not apply to the President, does it? Even if states take Trump off the ballet, there is still the mail in (write-in) ballet which will flood the USPS. Also, this is unconstitutional unless a candidate has been convicted of a crime, I believe.

I don’t believe Trump is much of a choice for President, but who else would the Lord have us vote for???

5 Likes