December 17, 2023: Topical Study - The Devil's World

:bible2: Topical Study – The Devil’s World

Expositional teaching by Pastor Mac on the importance of realizing that the current world that we live in belongs to the wicked one. (:butgod_dark:)

Watch at JDFarag.org
Hebrew Israelites

Or watch on Youtube

More recent services can be found here!

17 Likes

@ approx 21 mins

15 Likes

All Things Made New

21 Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. 2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

Rev 21

Rebellion is a prelude to Revelation.

22 Likes

Great sermon - always cherish the conviction of a Mac Attack (©™ @Jon)

21 Likes

Pastor Mac speaking the truth in love…
All the more reason to want out of this place, we don’t belong here in bad company.
Come Lord Jesus come! We long to hear that last Trump!
Maranatha

The vertical slits in the devils eyes are creepy

20 Likes

Allow me to take this opportunity, considering the subject matter of the message, to emphasize the beauty of the real meaning of Christmas. It’s all about leaving. :dove:

10 Likes

It’s ALL about You, Jesus! Everything else is a distraction from Jesus, imho

10 Likes

Susan,
I think as the world degrades, people are losing their ability to be relational (all generations). I’ve heard Pastor JD talk about an increase in narcissism.

The fear of society-at-large seems to be translating into self-centeredness and the need to protect “me.” The result is people (all people) are losing a sense of community when we ALL need it most. It is so sad …

Satan does know how to divide. As believers, we so need to encourage one another!

16 Likes

Beautiful and powerful song, Tony. I have a CD of this group; several actually, and their annointed songs helped me thru chemo many years ago.

Glory to the most High God and to His Son who reigns forever and ever, amen. Come today, Lord. We are anxious to exit this evil world.

12 Likes

I apologize if I haven’t welcomed people and if I haven’t been on lately. Life has not been easy.

15 Likes

Dear Brother Dave,

No apologies necessary. We welcome you back! Your post is welcoming and you’re already on our hearts and we suffer with you in your trials. We come to this place where our hearts visit one another. It’s a rare phenomenon in this cold and dying world.

Tony

17 Likes

Brother, you’re not alone i have been crying all day and praying for my daddy :sob: he is sick, he texted me this morning and told me that he was feeling bad last night and went to the hospital, he said he has covid, he’s home now but when i talked to him over the phone i was heartbroken because he did not sound good, i did everything to show him that i love him but he doesn’t want me to bring soup or have any company because he’s sick, i tried telling him to call out to Jesus. I prayed hard with a heavy heart for Jesus to help my dad. :heart:
Stay very close to Jesus he will comfort us and give us strength!

23 Likes

I am truly sorry that you had to go through that. I remember you sharing about it in the past. You’re a strong lady in many many ways and an encouragement to others as well.

It’s exciting that God uses something as simple as a song to heal our hearts and comfort us. I just saw Selah last weekend in Bristol. It was the best church experience I’ve had in a long time.

7 Likes

Stacey :cry:

I am praying for your daddy as well!

10 Likes

Me too, praying the Lord to heal him and even spare his life until he is able to ask the Lord to save him.

7 Likes

Oh, that must have been wonderful. Such a worshipful group. Happy you had that experience. You didn’t invite me, though…lol.

4 Likes

The Lord is doing great things in your dad’s life, dear Stacey. He is drawing your father to repentance, and I pray your father will respond. God knows what will bring him to a point of realizing God loves him and wants him for His own. You have the Word inside you so keep believing; God is at work.

7 Likes

I agree with Tony and echo what he said. You are family and we are here to share one another’s burdens. If you don’t feel like sharing, just ask for prayer. We will put on the knee pads and get to work at asking our loving Father, Jehovah Rapha, our healer.

6 Likes

Amen your words are comforting! Thank you Carole :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you @Flamingogirl49563, @SkyTheSheepdog, and @staceylovesJesus.
@staceylovesJesus, I am sorry to hear about your Dad. Praying all goes well.

I have been going through some really trying times, but the Lord has continued to help me. Thank you for making me feel so welcome :smile: :latin_cross:

12 Likes