December 24, 2022: Christmas Eve Service -- God Will Solve Your Problems

Hi Stephanie,

I hope you’re not saying that we shouldn’t be so grateful for the special gift that Klaus and the gang will be giving us with freezing in our homes and cricket stew, as if it’s a bad thing :partying_face::rofl:

4 Likes
8 Likes

Upcoming session: Only in Hope for our Times website or in app:

3 Likes

Thank you for posting the info. I am going to try to watch it tonight.

2 Likes

Thank you Stacey v informative

1 Like

VERY INTERESTING … INDEED … GOD GIVES US OUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, WE HAVE BEEN GIVING THEM AWAY?
Very interesting …

2 Likes

Check this out as well …

4 Likes

An email dropped to me…test test test!

3 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

This is a really good video by brother Tyler. I didn’t think I’d be interested in it, but I’m still watching.

3 Likes

ALL of brother Tyler’s videos @Generation2434 are EXCELLENT!!! I never missed one, he is anointed by God! I have learned so much from him.:yellow_heart:
Brother Tyler still needs prayers for healing in his back. :pray:

5 Likes

Annual New Year’s Eve Prophecy Update December 31st at 5pm Pacific. We have been censored off YouTube for a week but it will be available at the app, website, Roku, and AppleTV. Website link will be in my account bio. Download Hope For Our Times app and you can watch the Livestreaming there.

6 Likes

Yeah, I started watching his videos regularly about a month ago, and really learning a lot from current and previous videos. I’ve also been watching brother Chooch’s Thinking Out Loud (TOL) videos. He has some interesting thoughts, for sure.

4 Likes

International Boxing Organization Makes Huge Move on Trans Fighters: ‘A Man Fighting a Woman Must Never Be Accepted’ (westernjournal.com)

Russia released a video showing Putin as Santa saving a boy being raised as a girl by two fathers. | Not the Bee

The Scottish police are rebranding pedophiles as “Minor Attracted Persons” and if we could just stop trying to normalize pedos that would be great | Not the Bee

4 Likes

Lord Jesus please come quickly

12 Likes

IMG_20221231_152524_833

12 Likes
5 Likes

Hope for Our Times with Tom Hughes and Brandon Holthouse, New Years Eve Prophecy Update
https://live.subsplash.com/8K93C2/media/080fa21a-2bc3-4316-abe7-7949a9d107c0

5 Likes

Wishing everyone a blessed New Year. We are in for rough times. Not sure what exactly is coming and how, but things are not looking good. However,we need not fear. God is always in control, and he will never leave us not forsake us. Though we do not know the day nor the hour, we know that the time of Jesus return is close. Will it be this coming year? We shall see. Maranatha

11 Likes