December 3, 2023: 3 John 1:12-14 -- Why People Don’t Want To Be Around Me

:bible2: 3 John 1:12-14 – Why People Don’t Want To Be Around Me

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: poses 3-questions from the text that all of us would do well to ask ourselves as it relates to why it is that people either do, or don’t, want to be around us.

Watch on JDFarag.org
JD_Gratitude_cover

Or watch here on youtube

:mag_right: More recent services can be watched here!

14 Likes

“Come aside by yourselves to a deserted place and rest a while.” Mark 6:31

Grace and peace to you, especially those of you who are tired from the tight situations of this life.

14 Likes

…anyday now!!!

10 Likes

Oh what a day it will be… :heart:

6 Likes

Oh Father, how we long to be with you at the wedding feast. How we long to know that we will find everyone we know and love seated at the table! Waiting and trusting and praying and believing. We love them so, we know you love them more. Oh Father, may our “But God” story write itself before the trumpet sounds! :pray::heart:

5 Likes

Amen! Father hear the cry of our heart, we long fir thise we love, even just know to come to you. We know you loved them enough to die for them…please send forth labourers into the harvest. As the days darken may your liht and live shine brighter. Amen
Thank you for your Beautiful prayer Brenda

4 Likes

Amen sweet sister Brenda :yellow_heart:

I long for that to happen now
Please Jesus we are weary and we long to see you face to face and all of our loved ones and friends but most of all we long for our lost family members to get saved, please hear our earnest cry in your sweet name Jesus :pray:

‭‭John‬ ‭8:12‬ ‭
Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”

3 Likes

So do I. I am 71 y.o. & I can cook & sew. I am alone. I have been searching in my city for a group of like-minded believers, for a little over 2 years, but have found people in the churches to be guarded, I guess is the word. Not looking to work together as a community or to share openly & honestly. No leader. I don’t understand. Even on this forum, I find that I am reluctant to share openly because I feel vulnerable.
Thank you for sharing your heart.

2 Likes