December 3, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Expect The Unexpected

Catherine, dear sister, I’m weary, too… the Lord is faithful and loving and will provide what we need, but I just wanted to say to you that you are not alone, and also encourage you with my words.

”‘I know your deeds. Behold, I have put before you an open door which no one can shut,

because you have a little power (strength),

and have kept My word, and have not denied My name.“
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭3‬:‭8‬

Our precious Savior is coming soon!

:hugs:

21 Likes

This is not really on the topic but…

Don’t you, brothers and sisters, hate how the Enemy stole the word Zion from the Word of God, and by just adding an “-ism” gave it a Satanic meaning?

Steal, kill and destroy, and lie and accuse is what the Enemy does.

”The Lord said to Satan, “The Lord rebuke you, Satan! Indeed, the Lord who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! (…)”“
‭‭Zechariah‬ ‭3‬:‭2‬

Zion is God’s word. Period.

”Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God has shone forth.“
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭50‬:‭2‬

”Zion will be redeemed with justice And her repentant ones with righteousness.“
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭1‬:‭27‬

”For the Lord has chosen Zion; He has desired it for His habitation.“
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭132‬:‭13‬

”For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, And for Jerusalem’s sake I will not keep quiet, Until her righteousness goes forth like brightness, And her salvation like a torch that is burning.“
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭62‬:‭1‬

Blessings to all!

15 Likes

Interesting discussion from Pete Garcia and Britt Gillette!
https://www.youtube.com/live/xyOcZ7ackGo?si=TsRN50_VxEgiDkBJ

1 Like

Welcome aboard Jenny!:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

My understanding is that Pastor JD needs time to research the 7 points he mentioned in general. There is NO certainty that this is 7 year “covenant”. Have you guys forgot what happened in Sep???

Watching “Craig B.” video someone mentioned in Rumble…

3 Likes

If People Only Knew What Was Coming

2 Likes

Many are weary with you too Catherine. Hang in there. If you have a planned vacation on December 20, Go no matter what and try and have a good time. It doesn’t matter where you are when the trumpet call of God sounds, you will hear it with the rest of us.
We are to occupy until the Lord comes for us, so go have fun and don’t forget your swimsuit. The warm salt water will perk you up.

19 Likes

Jesus is coming soon! Keep looking up!
‭He counts the number of the stars; He calls them all by name.
Psalm 147:4

16 Likes
1 Like

Welcome Enlightened

3 Likes

I love how Jesus told us what’s coming, BEFORE it happens.

“From now on I am telling you BEFORE it comes to pass, so that when it does occur, you may believe that I am He.”
— John 13:19

“Now I have told you BEFORE it happens, so that when it happens, you may believe.”
— John 14:29

What do these 2 passages surround? What’s right in the middle of these 2 verses? The promise of Jesus to us! :house:

“If I go and prepare a place for you, I WILL COME AGAIN and RECEIVE YOU to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.” :airplane:
— John 14:3

BubbaNews Telegram channel

9 Likes

Anti-Semitism is being rebranded: “Islamist organizations now present themselves as progressives dealing with human rights”

Forget classic anti-Semitism. The West is being taken over by anti-Semitism based on “red-green alliances” based on the Woke ideology, and many American Jews who are attracted to this “Trojan horse” are also joining the boat.

(David Bernstein, who headed Jewish organizations in the USA)strong text

3 Likes

Has anyone else found anything on this rebranding

Nick

1 Like

Best Wedding Anniversary EVER! Married in 2008 on December 12th and WOW to be caught up to Him and be with Him forever is the ultimate anniversary gift !

15 Likes

Welcome @deb2

2 Likes

The season of miracles. Let’s lift our voices together and pray for this “But God” miracle moment for all the ones we love so much. ??? Nothing is too hard for our God! No one is beyond the reach of his love!

“Do you know that all the dark won’t stop the light from getting through?”

9 Likes
2 Likes

Something definitely “felt” different in covid time. There was a major sift in the body of Christ and all others. Sides taken. If anything happens, I believe it will be another sift and a strenthening of us who are ready, unless…we get to finally go home and rest, FOREVER with Him. :woozy_face: Now please Abba Yahweh?

16 Likes

Thank you for sharing the video! I just have that gut feeling that the trumpet of God will be sounding very soon! God bless you! The signs are all around us.

6 Likes

You know Anca, I watch Elon talk and its as if he is no longer human and he seems a bit “check out”. Very strange and surreal to watch. Love the juxtaposed Isaiah 40:15. :grin:

8 Likes