December 31, 2023: Topical Study -- How Minds Are Renewed (with Worship)

I love what you said about him being able to heal a dead bird but you believe like everything everyone else learns, he learned progressively but with a “supernatural curve”. Yeah, I would like to have a supernatural curve…in algebra, lol!

Thank you for your response. For me it is one of those things that messes with my human brain capabilities and there I just have to take it by faith and not think too much about it.

And “pondered on”? You actually ponder…lol?

1 Like

Wow, thank you. Yes, I will try as you suggest. Yes, God is totally cool, but He can be Hot when he wants to!!

1 Like

Hi Anca,
I thought that Augustine was only 1/2 correct here at first until I thought about it.

Than to suffer no evil to exist???
God did not want Satan to sin, Satan did it by his own free will and brought SIN into existence. Sin that would lead 1/3rd of all the Angels in heaven into sin by their own free will.

Perhaps it is the vernacular of than to suffer no evil to exist
That I took issue with at first.
Sin started in heaven. Then it spilled out and poisoned man and the earth because we are God’s creation, and Satan hates it.
But without sin everything was good all the time first in heaven and on earth.
God has now cleansed heaven of all evil, and we are witnessing God cleansing the earth.
Maranatha
I’ll be quiet now.

3 Likes

This was good and did clarify some things. Yes, I was thinking about Jesus as a young child, well before society’s idea of a man. This to me is what makes it more astounding.

It is good that you have found a good fellowship. I am praying for that myself and have been waiting and praying.

1 Like

On many occasions, Pastor JD has stated that he has outside sources and NO I do not know who they are, no joke. Also, many other pastors have connections with what one could call a whistleblower.

No, I said the person stated that some things were not possible and if they were he would know it. update: I told him he only knew what he needed to know for his job. I then stated or meant to state that a couple of years later I found out that was not true at all but not from him. Also, he thought he was correct but he didn’t have a real clue of what he did not know.

I believe it still, you believe you are justified above reproach that’s your right.

I was not speaking to the forum since we were talking about the YT preachers that some people may post on the forum I was speaking to that only.

That’s not a reasonable request at all. Sounds like something the military would ask to shut you down.

Why would you expect an answer from anyone here on those details, do you have proof that this did not happen? Besides speculation that is? I posted a link to information from the manufacturers of these weapons way back then.

Only an insider or an expert could know unless an investigation has been found to prove it. There is a lack of investigation and even fewer answers and even the reasons they give us don’t add up. This is the reason why many are wondering what the truth is and why whatever the truth is it does not seem to be important enough for them to find out.

Do I believe they revealed to us what they really can do outside of commercial sales NO!!!

Thank you for your honesty even though I don’t agree on this one for many reasons, we have completed the conversation and you have made it clear we have hit a wall so why bother going any further?

Shalom no hard feelings but also no regrets on the stand I take opposite of you.

Maranatha

1 Like

BUT…I love white chocolate. Are we still good?

2 Likes

Apparently glitch is the order of the day. This morning I lost a reply to you— which was, of course, brilliant— and I cannot re-create it. :disappointed:

Just now, I was replying to a post by @Flamingogirl49563 about US withdrawal of support to Taiwan independence. A quote from Susan popped in and I could not erase it— only erase my words. Very strange. Wonder if ‘we’ have a bug of some sort. @moderators @Twi @jasonacts177

5 Likes

I didn’t make any comments about US withdrawal of support to Taiwan…wow!

Then that was my mistake. Perhaps Susan did.

It was Susan’s post. My bad. Guess that’s why her quote appeared— even though I had not copied her post to quote….

1 Like

Of course! Sisters for evah! I’ll eat the good chocolate and you can have all the white there is (cuz I’m not fond of it, lol).

1 Like

That’s a deep one, way past my pay grade for now. My research tells me to be quiet now :slightly_smiling_face:

Maranatha

2 Likes

Hi Ken… good to “hear” from you brother.
For me, with English being the second language, that wording (than to suffer no evil to exist) posed no problems. Language barrier sometimes comes in handy. I think that’s just an archaic wording.

Here I’m going to try and correct Mr. Augustine a little, he should be able to suffer that much from me :slight_smile: If you can find an even better way to word it out, please go ahead Ken.

“God judged it better to bring good out of evil, by creating angels and humans with free will. Free will means you are really free to choose God or not. The tragic consequence of NOT choosing God gave birth to evil/sin."

Correct.
God doesn’t want robots, he wants persons with free will to willingly get into the most amazing relationship, the union with Jesus Christ, His son, making us children of the Almighty God and creator of all beautiful things. It is really as Paul said in Ephesians 3:14-19:

14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height—
19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

It’s beyond any ability to comprehend our God, we will lavish in His presence for eternity and we will never be in danger of sinning anymore. Never ever again sin will be an option for us. The battle was won at the Cross and by trusting in Jesus’ work we are redeemed, sealed and secure forever. No one will pluck us out of His hand.

Because we are so close to God ending the 6,000 strife with a sinful world, the battle is very hard these days.
Satan sows confusion and lies trying to distract us from doing God’s will, because he knows he doesn’t have much time left.
Satan will never be able to pluck us out of God’s hand, but he will try to harass and distract us in various ways with his wiles (strategies). We are to WATCH and PRAY these days more than ever, and encourage one another to cling to God’s Word more than ever. If we go to the LORD in prayer, He will take care of the enemy in due time. We don’t have to rebuke the enemy. The LORD will do it.

“And the Lord said to Satan, “The Lord rebuke you, Satan! The Lord who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you!” (Zachariah 3:2)

We have to resist him until he flees. After a while the enemy will come again, as he did with Jesus. We are to do the same, SUBMIT TO GOD, WATCH, PRAY, RESIST, until he flees again.

“Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. 8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.” (James 4:7)

LORD help all of us! By Your grace we are what we are.

Blessings Ken!

Me, too. :shushing_face:
Maranatha!

3 Likes

Well Anca,
You just did an “elegant” job putting it all into a nut shell, full of Grace, producing the fruits of the Holy Spirit.
What you just wrote will serve MANY who come to Pastor JD’s Forum and read it. It is simply “elegant”.
A Biblical solution to the problem. Pleasingly ingenious and simple. It is compact and elegant; a mathematical term to denote a perfect answer.
God Bless you.

2 Likes

Brother Jack, nice to see you hanging out!

How does that help the rest of us Jack? You have been missed.

In part because you and others have not been here. Pastor JD stops the prophecy updates (With good reason) and the ranks thinout. I assume you heard that his wife has a very aggressive form of breast cancer?

1. If a DEW was used to start the Lahaina fire, which kind was it, radio wave based or light wave based?
  2. If a DEW was involved what was its location at the time it started the fire?
    I will take a stab at this one.
    I never heard that a DEW was involved, but I may have missed it.
    What I do remember Pastor JD saying was that the fire in Lahaina was directly demonically caused.
    What I witnessed on Utube (Believed not doctored) was a short video taken by a resident who was filming the unusual high winds when it took out a power pole and started a grass fire. That fire then took off like a rocket into neighborhoods and downtown Lahaina.

Hold that thought.
We have all sorts of billionaires coming to rescue Lahaina. How? Buy up vacant lots so they can build 5 star hotels and reap the profits in theri pockets.

@anon28331375 at this point as well…Mods are just going to tell you two to go settle your differences privately as BROTHERS, apologize where necessary and become stronger MEN of the Lord. This is all about the Lord not us.

I will vote for the HAM side of you, it’s missed.

YES ! ! ! I remember you sharing the photos! What an accomplishment for your son. (Ok to be proud on this one dad)
You have also shared some on your past Gov. security clearances, not mentioned, you can’t, but I believe you, I can tell the difference.
You are a valuable asset on this forum Jack, and so is Dennis. Please work it out.
We are living in the age of extreme deception.
We need you both in cooperation to sort out deception for the benefit of us all.
If either of you need to borrow my boxing gloves let me know.

3 Likes

So what. I have outside sources as well but at least I tell who they and what their back grounds are. We don’t trust the media when they only claim reliable sources and never tell us who they are why do we give free reign to Pastors with back grounds no where near things like DEWs?

And I reiterated that point just in different terms. Said the same thing in less words. The point is that you relied on someone who made claims that were later found out to be false. Yet you are willing to die on the hill that maybe the so called insiders that the pastors you speak of may also be way off the mark. I say they are because all to often I hear the same narrative but with different words coming from them at the same time. That does not validate the claim. No matter how many times a lie is stated it never makes it truth. The saying beware when you follow the masses because some times…

No one is above reproach but here you are claiming that because you believe Pastor JD is right that you are now above reproach, you and so many others. It is sad to see adults acting like kids and crying some personal problem when they are show the fallacy of their arguments and the constantly try to defend them.

What you actually said was “How many are to many that we should censor them?” Since we are not talking about censoring anything outside the forum that only leave the forum we are talking about.

No it is very reasonable and no there is no ulterior motive on my part. I place those questions there purposely not to shut people down but in the hopes they will actually go look it up unlike you who has decided it is either too difficult or you are just too lazy to do so. Easier to make outlandish claims of start ships shooting photon torpedoes or phasers from space than to actually look into the current reality of DEWs. As for the military they don’t ask those question they just say “NO COMMENT,” and leave it at that because to say more might accidently divulge information they don’t want out. Trust me on that one, 31 years of federal service with 17 of it being both active and reserve military that is what I was required to say.

Why would I not expect it. If people want to make outlandish claims that are wrong I try to point them in the right direction I am going to have them look things up for themselves because if I just say them it has little meaning.

Yes I do and I have stated it already. It was not radio based DEWs because they do not generate the kind of heat to spark a fire. It was not lasers because space based lasers for the purposes of destruction do not exist because scientist have yet to over come the excessive amounts of energy loss over distance through the atmosphere as well as both airborne and ground based lasers need line of sight and not one mention in all the junk claims mentions a military truck, boat or plane in the area. Having gone through the previous day’s history of flights and ship around Maui not one of them fit the bill of being a military plane or boat capable of firing laser based weapons and more so not one of them can generate the power sufficient enough over any distance so as not to be seen powerful enough either. Definitely no scifi style James Bond space weapon exist as the power needed for the output need to start a fire from say 250 miles up in space is such that they would have to build a power plant the size needed to power a large city.

Why would you call my calling out fake info about DEWs speculation. You won’t even take the time to look up and find the answers to what I asked. Now that is what I call speculation as there is not attempt to find the truth out one way or another.

And yet we take it on authority because some pastors said so without investigation. Kind of a hypcritical statement there.

Evidently not because no one is willing to start with finding answer to very basic questions about DEWs. Instead they choose to accept it from a former car salesman turned pastor with no back ground and unknown so called insider sources. That is not a good basis to make claims of DEWs on as it has no validity whatsoever.

And yet you took the time to try and refute what I said so how can I trust your word you will abide by what you say. You have already proven that is not the case for violating my request to not involve me in your conversations and yet you did it. I find you honesty rather lacking.

That has always been the case with you. You say your piece and if anyone counters it you try and shut them down. It is either massive long post or like others do fall back on some personal problem as to why they can’t handle being shown the truth even if it goes against their beliefs. I am amazed that after all the talking Pastor JD has done on deception and discernment how little of it actually exist here.

1 Like

If all really wanted help they would be open to doing a little research. That is not the case till now and you.

Let me rephrase it, I don’t engage much here. I do keep up with what is going on to some degree and yes I know about Pastor JD’s wife and have been praying for her.

Yes you did. This I took from the 08-20-2023 transcript of the BPU that day.

Prophecy Update
Do Not Fret Over Evildoers
Pastor JD Farag
Version Date: August 20, 2023 8
And again, Maui because it’s close to home quite literally, and because it’s Maui more
recently, this is at the forefront. But this has been going on for a long, long time.
Again, please know that Maui, though close to home, is just one example of the evildoers’
plan for the whole world, fueled by Satan himself. Because as Jesus said the enemy comes
to steal, kill, and destroy.
For our purposes today, we’ll focus only on Maui for what I think would be deemed obvious
reasons. So what follows is really it is an abbreviated explanation with links.
There was so much more, but time does not permit. So I did sort of condense it. But it’s a
brief explanation. We provided the links to the original source documentation that Maui,
specifically Lahaina has been “marked,” I choose that word deliberately, as a Smart City.
And here’s what’s sad. This is textbook. The evil crisis is created, the reaction is controlled,
and then the final evil solution is “executed.” Again, I choose that wording for a reason.
I’m choosing and using this wording by virtue of the fact, the truth that this is a deliberate
targeted attack using geoengineering and a directed energy weapon, a.k.a. DEW. Did you
know there are two sites in the US that have these directed energy weapons? One is Nevada
and the other is Maui.
Let’s start with this “DIRECTED ENERGY AIR FORCE MAUI OPTICAL AND SUPERCOMPUTING
(AMOS) SITE” located on the island of Maui. May I quote from the website? Listen to this.
“Directed Energy harnesses the power of the electromagnetic spectrum to enable Airmen to
effectively and affordably strike critical targets at the speed of light

In this quote it mentions the USAF facility which I have not addressed yet because no one has bothered to try and learn what DEWs actually are, how they work and what power requirements are necessary to make them deadly weapons.

Thank you for pointing that out. That is what caused the fires but because it is not sensationalist enough to override what Pastor JD said no one is willing to listen to it.

I will not argue that at all. People are greedy and when an opportunity presents itself to make big bucks they are all over it. None of the billionaires jumping on that band wagon have the ability to build DEWs. So that begs the question did they enquire of the government to destroy Lahaina with fires? Who knows. I don’t as I don’t move in those circles. I do move in circles that say the government is not yet at the ability that all the doomsdayers claiming DEW are a bunch of lunatics for believing what they find on the internet. When have greedy people not taken advantage of a big money making situation?

At this time there is no need of it as things are not happening save solar activity that involves radio communications. There maybe down the road developments as it relates to mesh networking even more than what exist now as Hackers are looking more into the easy interception of digital communications. Such communications are encryptable but impossible to keep from people with a simple radio and some extra computer equipment. When it arises if it does before we are gone then I will bring it to bear.

Well at least one person actually took some time to learn a few things but you not likely a part of the bigger population. As for my security clearances and all that they involved is nothing that was not already known at the time by the local civilian population. All I dealt with was troop movement. I did not need a security clearance to know when one unit was leaving and another was coming to replace it and which was the incoming unit. A simple walk out to the ville for a few drinks told when the old unit was leaving and a trip to local shops selling unit based items like coffee mugs emblazoned with the incoming units insignia told me all that I was already dealing with.

So there is not anything great about me having a security clearance at one time because it never afforded me any kind of real insider info. What I worked with at the time was not even a secret if the town outside of base was already dealing with unit changes a month before they happened. No real secret there. Now what my son did in college was small compared to the levels of technolgy he now deals with. Whats more his best friend from college is now working for Skunkworks so both of them move in some serious circles of advanced technology. No I do not know what his friend works on. I won’t even seriously as as it could cause his termination and I won’t be responisble for that.

From my vantage point I would say we live more in an age of gullibility but then people of the 1800s often bought snake oil remedies so it has always been here. It is just worst now with the advent of the internet and the unstoppable flow wild claims by people who do exactly what the mainstream media does to get follower and from that money through monetization. They are hypocrites who sensationalize their content to suck in the gullible who don’t know the difference.

As for gloves, not necessary because if the CoC is violate again I will just turn it over to the Mods.

2 Likes

And it is getting worse every day. Internet, TV, radio and people are dropping like flies.
Especially offencive are the pastors, watchers, soothsayers, prophets, dreamers, and the sudo evangelists, who are intentionally taking the Word out of context, or they are just plain dumb in understanding the Word in context. Most all of them seeking donations.

TV has been problematic for some time in my area. Anyone with just a little discernment can see how the viewers are being programed with sex, lies, violence, witchcraft, alien (UFO / USO) presence, and preparing the public to accept them in public. Another hallmark is the sudden jump in the programing of Bible figure stories, none of them accurate.
Complete programing of society on all fronts.
Should I dare mention the medical community. When a memo comes down from the top to wear a mask, it’s do or die, or there is the highway. (And they all know they do not stop a virus) My gosh… by now they should all have personal full face respirators assigned to them as should Fire, police and Paramedics.
I want to do some research on the military facilities on Maui.

Giving Pastor JD the benefit of the doubt. He is clergy and anything told to him in confidence has to remain that way. Even the courts can not force him to break a confidence.
So if he says that he has a Confidential Informant in the Gov. So be it. But that does not mean that the informant is reliable or has told him the truth. Or worse yet given him intentional disinformation.
I also want to learn a little about DEW’s . I know that LE uses a sound weapon but that does not fit the bill.
I want to find the vid that I saw to see if the electric pole could have been struck by a laser. The military is using those now.
Will try to touch base tomorrow.

2 Likes

Hey, Brother don’t bring Dennis into this one I am I guess the opposition.

Thing is, this had nothing to do with the original DEW post but I guess the fire was still burning from Jack and my last go around. Oh, yes that was a joke but I might want to back off jokes for a while it seems…

I am not sure how I caused this by calling him a deep thinker meaning my low flying jokes still flew over his head. So it had nothing to do with the DEW posts at all.

DEW is only on the table as possible.
I believe it was willful negligence for the most part with the fires but maybe much more and should be really investigated now, not 10 years down the road while they are covering it all up now.

But I will defend the right for others to share what they find, if its outlandish then so be it take it apart and leave it there but do it as a brother in Christ not as an adversary.

I guess I can say this when Jack warns about the sensationalism I am not opposed to that as the enemy uses sensationalism to create the false narratives to muddy the water. But that does not make it ok to censor others when you can’t prove it and he can’t and neither can I.

Shalom

3 Likes

Hi Jack,

I wholeheartedly thank you for being brave enough to point out the dangers of hype.

You and I MAY NOT AGREE on many things, but on this one I sure do agree with you.

IF the Spirit leads you, keep pointing out hype, IF NOT don’t do it, it could very well mean that the LORD wants you to focus on more important matters. Prioritizing is crucial at the moment.

Again, I appreciate your courage to point out hype, EVEN THOUGH we may not agree on other topics.

I find myself saying this a lot lately:

We, the Church don’t have to have everything figured out before the rapture, there will be plenty of time after. :slightly_smiling_face:

If we could redeem time by not engaging into endless debates about irrelevant topics (I mean topics that are NOT priority now) we could not only save time, but also eliminate unnecessary back-and-forths on this forum. Having said that, there are REAL priority topics for us to discuss, learn and be edified from — GEOPOLITICS is such a topic; there are many relevant events in connection with the Middle East that are simply falling into place before our very eyes preparing the scene for the Ezekiel 38-39 invasion.

Thanks again Jack!

Blessings to all!

”See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.“
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭5‬:‭15‬-‭16‬

6 Likes

@Dan, @YosemiteMountainMan
Figured out the meaning after sleeping on it, so easy… just check out the transitive form of the verb “to suffer”:

So here comes the refined version of Augustine’s conclusion:

“God judged it better to bring good out of evil, than to ALLOW no evil to exist.”

For all possible forms (transitive/intransitive) and meanings of the verb:

God Bless guys!

3 Likes