Feb 21, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

You bring up a really good point. It would be great to understand from a sober mind that understands the hype of the virus to give their take of the mandatory situation in Israel (as an insider perspective) verses most of the rest of the world. Or at least in his major counterpart country the USA. But Amir seems not to fit that kind of mind either. But more like a culturally conditioned mind…both Israeli wise as well as politically under the influence of the WHO :frowning:

1 Like

The number 64 in this case could relate to a computer’s operating system; as in a 64-bit microprocessor. Just a guess…

3 Likes

Sounds like they were preemptively trying to explain away an increase in seismic activity >_> And ofc, as always, climate climate climate!

1 Like

Yeah just stay at home, don’t work or work from home. Go out very little…and we can save the planet. What that indicates is conditioning. Hopefully because they are “looking” for something to transfer to because they can only keep COVID up for so long.

1 Like

I completely download JD’s videos so I can watch them later when I have a few minutes at a time using Google Chrome on my Android from the following website:

They are almost 1 gig in length, but it is worth it.

1 Like

You so right! We are living in such dangerous times but most people fear what they have been told and not the truth. History is repeating again for sure and is scary the amount of people who are sleepy.

3 Likes

Gerda I also can’t download anything. This is most frustrating and I find this website the worst ever.

Hi Olga. Welcome to our forum :slight_smile:

HAHAHA That’s funny Jason. The color of the mouse pad makes no difference. LOL

I accidently unsubscribed or lock you I think.

Hello TCC
I think I accidently unsubscribed or block you, how can I reversed if that is the case? and thank you for the welcome.

Sincerely

this is giving me anxiety, NOTHING makes any sense a pass does not cure this lie only what does is control and condition children to think they are possible deathly sick every single day. This is mental torture and inhumane.

Hi all…I just watched this…Maranatha

3 Likes

Hi Olga, i believe if i have been able to see your comments and reply…we’re all good :slight_smile:

1 Like

me too does not matter which searh engine i use

Excellent, thank you for let me know :smile:

1 Like

I don’t know if the vaccine is or not the Mark of the Beast, one thing for sure, it kills a whole lot of people from very frequent heart attack, anevrisms, and sometimes a rare blood disease :

1 Like

:[ I’m also hearing that it can result in sterilization. I have no source offhand to share though. whatever the case, even if the vaccine is a good thing, I’m like, we should have the right not to take it. that should be enough. I will stand for it up to death!

2 Likes

Hallo Laetitia,

I(wilmarie) are the 1 who does the down loading. My mom is on the forum. I can only listen to the one that I down load from the Calvery Chapel site. I go into ‘Notes Archive’, then into the 'Prophecy Updates. You will find the transcripts there as well. I believe they are busy trying to accomodate us all​:blush:. I do understand your frustration. I must admit, I prefer the video, rather than only the voice​:see_no_evil: I am SO glad for the transcripts, as I plan to print those and leave it on the counter at my workplace. But hang in there. Rome was’t build in one day friend​:wink:, we stay + and the Lord will bless them with the wisdom that they need to make us happy​:laughing::+1:

1 Like