February 1, 2024: Ezekiel 39 – Bible Prophecy That’s Now Happening, Part 2

Amen, He can:

Same here, beloved brother in Christ, love you, too!

3 Likes

Because the Bible tells me so? Now, you’re gonna love me even more, aren’t you!? :laughing: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Or as I like to say often… "We don’t need to have everything figured out before the Rapture; there’s going to be plenty of time after (just try to imagine the fellowship after, amazing!).
Mind you, I would like more time today, there are so many good things to study, but we just need to prioritize at the moment.

Don’t forget I “warned” you guys:

God bless us all, and keep us in His will at all times!

2 Likes

Where I live, rural area, there is no natural gas, we use wood for heat, and it’s quite a fancy modern furnace we have, it’s just powered by wood, not gas.

Great, you managed to stir up my curiosity already. :thinking: :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hi Rachel, nice to see you return to Pastor JD’s Forum. If you stick around and read the threads you will learn a lot.
For instance I have not seen the celebration of Life for Teresa Cachuela as of yet. But I already know what will be said.
This is why we do not mourn like unsaved people do who are without Hope, and why we call it a celebration of Life and not a
funeral. Seeing her celebration of Life is now on my list of things to do because you were so moved by it.
Blessings to you!

5 Likes

Bingo Brother! You get the door prize.
You are spot on.

7 Likes

I have not had time to see this update yet, but I will later today.
Lots of good comments.
I am not an expert here either.
Here are some things to consider: Sorry to throw a monkey wrench into the mix.
Israel sits on top of perhaps the largest natural gas pocket in the world, as well as an abundance of oil, so why would they need to burn weapons for seven years to heat their homes?
Most modern-day weapons are made of metal and high-density plastics. High density plastics burn very hot and fast but not hot enough to melt a wood stove. But that fire would produce serious toxic fumes that are dangerous, so that doesn’t make sense.
The most popular firearm in the Middle East is the AK47 and it does have a wood stock. The weapon is easily disassembled, but even burning the wood in all of those, it would not take seven years.
No one is going to going to cut up a tank to burn it in their highly modified wood stove. To get that metal hot enough to burn, you would also melt and burn your stove, so that does not make sense.
What does make sense is a governmental commercial operation designed to burn these weapons to operate steam turbines to produce electricity, to provide the power to heat homes.
Body removal by a specialized team denotes to me either radioactive contamination, or biological contamination. I lean toward the later.
So, these are just a few of the things to consider when understanding the prophecy of Ezekiel 39, and putting it all together.
See you all later.
God Bless

5 Likes

You are going in the rapture with all us brothers and sisters, aren’t you? No need for a funeral, amen?

4 Likes

No I am not aware of this newer material. If you get a name for it let me know.
If it is real wood as opposed to a synthetic wood than it is more than likely a lighter wood that has been stabilized with a plastic that is biodegradable.
But frankly if one were to go to that kind of trouble they could just use carbon fiber, but it is pricey.

addendum
Come to think about it there are some newer materials being developed based on the chemical composition of spider webs.

5 Likes

Yes but my family don’t believe that…
I just wanted them to hear the Gospel
JD Farag style…:grin:

2 Likes

Hi Uturn. Just wondering how you would see using weapons of contamination in Ez 38 war. Would that not spoil the desired spoil though?

2 Likes

While I did not end up as far as writing a book, or teach from a pulpit that which you quite harshly, yet rightfully call TRASH, I was indeed guilty of getting deceived and promoting the trash for a few weeks.

Was I ashamed of myself?
Did I feel guilty?

NO, not at all when I was still deceived, but as soon as the LORD rebuked me, yes, I experienced both shame and guilt, and to my “surprise” :hushed:, it DID NOT kill me, I survived :slight_smile:

Yes my ego, my old nature, the pride in me was OFFENDED; and rightfully so.

But frankly, compared to other pains and sorrows in my life, this offense was easy to handle, because I know the LORD rebuked me because He loves and disciplines me as the perfect Father He is.

As much as it stings to learn that we’re wrong, it really is NOT the end of the world. It’s just that Satan wants us to think it is. It’s not that painful, we should not become defensive, we’re in Him, deeply loved by Him even when we’re stupid. But we should NOT stay stupid:

By God’s amazing grace, I once was lost in the silly and distracting watchmen’s world and for a few weeks, I experienced the first part of Proverbs 13:12.

But GOOD NEWS, I am now found in the refreshing, edifying, encouraging, wonderful beyond imagination, joy giving reality of the Truth of the Word of God. I am on the right path again. :slight_smile:

What Satan meant for evil, God used it for my own good, and maybe through my experience for the good of many who read my story.

Romans 8:28 is ALWAYS true because of His character, His perfect attributes. It doesn’t matter how lost anyone is, the LORD can redeem us, and replace the lies with His solid Truth which is a Tree of Life, the second half of Proverbs 13:12.

I truly have the Blessed Hope of the rapture. I’m both excited to leave this Earth, but also motivated to fight the good fight until Jesus comes. I do lean more on the first choice - that of leaving :slight_smile:

So I want to encourage you to do just that:

It is THE ONLY WAY to NOT just SURVIVE in these perilous times, but also BRING MUCH FRUIT, if we have indeed accepted the LORD’s invitation to be His disciples.

The ball is in our court and the time is indeed short.

God bless you all!
@channah

Edit:
Sometimes, a mistake that makes you humble is better than an achievement that makes you proud; obviously it is ideal to be both humble and right.
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ok I am sure this will pop up for some down the road. So let me preface this with the fact that I served with a US Army Watercraft unit in Tacoma, WA for 10 years. In that time we had one LSV a 300 foot ocean going vessel the Army’s largest, 2 LCU-2000s which are smaller versions of the LSV but also ocean going, a floating crane barge, 3 tugs one ocean going and two for inland waters, one LCU-1600 a smaller craft that looks kind of like a ferry with the ability to connect one to another to create a floating causeway for moving equipment off larger vessels and on shore through shallow waters. Lastly we had a dozen LCMs which you can see in any D-Day invasion movie or Pacific theater WWII movie.

Here is the point of this though. This has disaster written all over it. The LSV while a logistic support vessel is armed with small arms, generally a pair of .50 calls and several auto grenade launchers. Base crew is anywhere between 25 and 30 and that is for handing the movements to and from locations as well as maintaining ability on site.

Ok that is my back ground in this info. Now for the info, at the time Biden made mention of sending additional humanitarian support to Gaza in the form of creating for now a temporary pier for off loading deep water ship full of humanitarian aid the question was who goes, the Navy Seabees or the 7th group Army Logistics. It appears the 7th group got chosen. As such this opens a door of opportunity for Hamas to suck the US into greater numbers of armed confrontations.

Now as it stands with an LSV going it most likely it has a lot of causeway segments and will build from the water side by connecting them one at a time and pushing them on shore. That tends to the idea that we will not have troops on the ground in Gaza supposedly. Only time will tell. Even so a lightly armed Army Vessel will be another nice floating target for Hamas to take pot shots at.

Now talking to some of the old retired folks I worked with is suspicion that force protection will end up falling on the Israelis while this mission is underway. Again, remains to be seen what happens.

It is being claimed the trip will take 36 hours. That is bogus. At average on calmer seas, the LSV hits about 10 knots running empty. This vessel will not be empty and is crossing the Atlantic in winter when storms are more prevalent than in the summer. So best guess is 6 maybe 5 days to the Straight of Gibralter if all goes well and another 3 to 5 days to the eastern Mediterranean as they team up with Centcom control to get the ducks in a row to get started working.

Given the year that we are in geopolitically and nationally with an election coming this is really bad timing for this to be going on. I am concerned for the troops on the LSV and any other support vessels that will participate.

5 Likes