February 11, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update – How Judgment Day Is Coming

@Uturn9319 @BayouBushi Well i will let you guys work this out or not. But first off, Jack thanks so much for sharing your recent backdrop with us to Carol Anne. Wow. Praise God for His love and care intimately brother in your life. Amen and amen. As for Uturn, I’ve known him like 3 years almost on different forums. And he has always kind of been on the careful side with what he shares. I see this as a good quality in him though. Because he is just practicing carefulness before the Lord. This is what i know from experience of the man.

My background was being with a jet setting trand setting church for like 25 years. In the latter years i could see some push back against some of their theological stances. That is important because their approach was very assertive. And since they were i was glad to see some measure of reasonable pushback at the same level of intensity. Now, i see differently than my mother church, and see what it looks like, what debating looks like at the master craftsmans theory level of super skilled rheotricians. And most of the time, if they want to take you down…down down down you go. Not in every case but in many to most. For better or for worse. That kind of follows the political worldy ways of take down though. So i would not see that practice as Christian at all. But i understand big boys gotta be boys. There were times too when Jesus dissapeared in a crowd because of political tensions ripe in those days. I just bring that up to demonstrate that certainly Jesus had nothing to hide but He at times would just not be all about answering and confronting because of how condition would be and if it were fruitfull (or also in His case, if it were time). It is in that light i would understand (and this is my take alone) that Uturn would demonstrate his findings privately because on the forum we have proven to bicker, fight, leave, name call, bite and devour. In additon, if his videos were just floating out there it makes sense that one would want to keep their product their product. In the hands of how others might use it, well…there could be problems with that. In general i don’t think that is unwise. Its a matter of preference really. In addition, with deep fakes on the rise…who would want their material subjected to that. Most people don’t think twice about it. But if you put in lets say you put in 65 thousand hours of work into one thing. And a piece of that was typically being tweeked all over the place in watcher world to begin with. I think it makes sense if that is your baby and you are almost like one in soul with it, how you care and share it would by level of your deovotion to it being more your call than what anybody else thinks about it.

However on the Plasm 83 thing i’ll say this: I can understand why Uturn would see it as a massive perversion of God’s word. And feels need to speak from a deep place about it. I understand that seeing its just a prayer and there are believers marketing it. How some of the believers feel about NAR or Qanon. Just think of it like that…lol. However, I have publically shared with Uturn other biblical principles i believe we should consider in how things might come accross to others. I don’t believe Uturn’s scolding tone about Psalm 83 posters is right, or loving to the body of Christ. In the way he sees it though he would see it as loving God more than man and defending His word not isulting a brother or sister. So we would see that differently. I would agree with you Jack about not needing to sling “lie fable” langauge about as he does. There are a lot of things with the watcher world i have issues with all over the place. I don’t condone or defend how Uturn handles Psalm 83 postors. I am a super huge advocate of the US consitituion and freedom of speech. He would likely see it perhaps as God’s word being more important that the US consittituion. In any case Jack i would share your concern. I would defend any Psalm 83 poster that shared from the heart with heart about it. Sometimes we believers can do some grandstanding. Maybe that is what i am doing. Whatever. So i like a good argument. i’d even raise the Psalm 83 argument all the way up the flagpole if i saw someone’s heart honestly empassioned beyond feathers being ruffled. I will tell a short story…

MY iSTORY
In 2018 i was watching a lot of rapture dream videos. Keep in mind i’m a cessationist…lol. Just watched them to go to sleep to. I did this like for a year. I came across a rather young lady in Australia. She was very outspoken and quite conservative youthful age. She saw the comment i left about the 1st seal on her video and tried to contact me for days in my email…i never knew it. Later i got back to her and we did have some blessed exchanged. In that she was extremely against OSAS. I told her i believe in OSAS. But i told her, look, you are just learning the word. If where the Lord has you now is looking at the precious value of salvation and you feel you can lose that, well, i don’t believe the is theologically accurate and here is why…bla bla bla. BUT I will help you form a video with your conviction on that if you like. I would recommend you start with Hosea. So i was willing to help her not get spanked all over the internet with her desired argument. Even though i did not agree with it. Because the way i saw it in her case is that she was needing to be in the game. Get roughed up a bit. She was not shy. I was willing to help her work through her doctrines by helping her defend them as i would most certainly let her know in no uncertain terms she was theologically wrong and here is way…bla bla bla. Before she made vidoe one, she siad, “I thought about what you said…and I think i’ll do something else.” So when I say i’d defend Psalm 83 if a poster had the gumption and it kind of half way made sense to me…i would. But i would not be shy about it not being my go to position. This is kind of how i roll. I’m on this forum being probably as much of an antiwatcher watcher as you Jack. But how I believe God has wired me is to see formestly His work in the hearts of others. Trusting Him for the results. I’ve been through the overly accurate super correct doctrine things for like 20 years and it destroyed my life and soul. I’m getting better now…and i think i’ve grown a lot from that. But i respect others who have that passoin too. It might seem hypocritical. But what it is to me if that would be how someone feels is “That’s none of your business. You are still not God.”

Well i share that just to hopefully put some meat on the bone of my confesion. I think you and Uturn are both very valuable to our forum. But i did have a question though for you Jack. You seem to see the tribulation and rapture further out than i do. You seem to see it like maybe 50 years from now. I would give maybe 25 years. With all my counterintuitive views of the 1st seal i’m here in case i’m wrong. I want to know like as we go. If i am right though and God provides me here, then i guess will see if its wise for me to stay through all that lol. But why are you on a prophecy forum if its not for another 50 years and we all are kind of imagining His return a lot sooner than it seems you are sensing brother? Blessings.

2 Likes