February 11, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update – How Judgment Day Is Coming

That was so good, so insightful, so eloquent, Brother!
Thanks!
[I meant for the entire article, not just the line I quoted -hee hee!]

" that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." Rom.2:7

2 Likes

As I see it, in this current age of mass deception, nothing and nobody can be trusted except for those well grounded in the Scriptures. Thank You Almighty YHVH GOD that we have that remnant.

7 Likes

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!
[lol]
Hope deferred, Teren.

I will say that you can dish it out with the best of 'em.
[hee heeeee!]
Again, I would say that there is a tendency with us to get caught up in the minutia.
Which is why we are constantly reminded by Holy Spirit to stay close to Him-not just on Sundays, but throughout the day. Scripture and Teacher keeps us grounded, centered; reminds us not to become to myopic with the events of this world that is passing away. But our citizenship is in heaven.
I’ll go back to the horror movie thing: we like to be scared. At least, the flesh likes it.
And we watch the watchers for numerous reasons: news, entertainment, it reminds us that this world is destined for judgment but-praise God for His grace to us in Jesus-we are not.
This train is bound for glory.
It also reminds us that we are going home, like Dorothy and Gilligan.
[There’s No Place Like Home…]
I am not certain why you think you will not be Raptured in 2024. That must, what’s the word…
suck!
hee hee!
God bless you, Brother!
Iron sharpens iron.

4 Likes

14 Feb 2024

On Valentine’s Day, thank Santa Klaus for confirming Pastor JD’s update:

Transhumanism will lead to hell, yes?

3 Likes

Hey Robbie, from personal experience, IF (and that really means IF!!!) we’re still here by 2025, our Good Shephard will care for His discouraged sheep, because they’re His.

Now that doesn’t mean we should be irresponsible and enjoy ignorance, because… oh well, the LORD will take care of us anyway.

Here’s the second part of Proverbs 13:12 for encouragement:
But desire fulfilled is a tree of life.
:grinning:

5 Likes

4 Likes

No further comments :joy:. You win.

2 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

I will not be your valentine, Santa Klaus

2 Likes

Hi Teren

I think most of us here on the forum would disagree with you on your seal distribution.

I believe that most of us here believe that the rapture has to happen at or just before the 1st seal.

With that said, could you expound on what your definition is for what a Biblical Watcher is? VS what a World Watcher is?

When I was reading through what you had to say it seemed a bit confusing to me. (Like I have never been confused before) I think this will help nail down what a Biblical Watcher is, and what it should not be? Thanks Brother

3 Likes

part 1

Hi Brother Ken. Yes. I realize that. I happen to actually quite like it when Pastor JD sees comparison like Enoch/Elijah as rapture. Or when Pastor JD uses noah’s arc as an example of the church being safe. Recently Pastor JD brought out the 666 in discriptors found in the Daniel and the furnace event. I never heard that one before. So I wanted to say that to let you know that even though I hold a slightly different variation of seal distribution, I’m not exactly happy about or feel comfortable with it exactly. Because I really like the position pastor JD holds about John the revelator going up to heaven as called by a trumpet voice in Rev chapter 4. I admit this looks like the rapture before the 1st seal is released. I see it as a beautiful picture of that.

JOHN THE REVELATOR
I actually like how Pastor JD sees it, rather instead of what I am presenting here. I admit JD’s is smoother. But we are not told to see John going to heaven in chapter 4 as a rapture. If we have a form of verses or verse that instructed us to see that, it would be an even smoother match. But we don’t. Instead we have chapters 2 & 3 ending the “what is now (the 7 churches)” transitioning to “what will take place later,” in chapter 4.

Rev 1:19
“Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later."

Now Ken, here is where I believe a scriptural signature of sorts does give us pause for thought in perhaps to consider not to overlay John going through a door open in heaven as a mirror of the rapture and sense of seal timing. I understand that some might think to dismiss John in Rev 4 as the rapture is a blow against the pretrib rapture position. I do not. I have seen over 15 hours of video hardcore debate about rapture timing --and no other view holds a candle to pretrib. I am not concerned with preserving the pre-trib rapture by how Rev 4-5 demonstrate whatever they might aside the pretrib rapture view. I believe the strongest pretrib example is Rev 12. Not all agree, I understand. I am just saying that what I do with Rev 4 & 5 is out of confidence of a pretrib rapture–having no need for Rev 4 or 5 to assist me there…because I believe there are significant details to consider preventing us at least to not so much insist:

1. Are the elders the raptured church? I believe they are people not angels. But there are sound biblical arguments that don’t insist they are the raptured church.
  2. If John the revelator represents the church rapture, and the 24 elders are the raptured church, then you have the church rapturing (as John Rev 4) to discover the church is already there (the 24 elders)…which is not so smooth.
  3. Why is heaven looking for Jesus Christ to open the scrolls if John represents a Rev 4 rapture mirror? If we go with “timing” then how is it that heaven for 2,000 years (obviously knowing what Revelation says) will be trying to find Christ to open the scrolls once we get there? That, to me, is consistent with “timing” if we are going to borrow John 4 as the rapture.
  4. If there was no chapter 5, it would be a much more difficult thing to take issue with the concept of “timing.” But because there is a chapter 5 (having that same scene starting 11 verses earlier, in chap 4, before chap 5) this means that if we are going to look at John 4 as rapture and timing (right after the 7 churches are detailed to perhaps suggest the church age…Rev chapters 2 & 3) I believe it would be good to consider why there is a chapter 5 having also issues with timing (looking for one who can open the scroll–and discovering it is the lamb).

Now on point number 4 this approach and type of argument is used by those who believe that the seals open over hundreds of years. And it has been shared on this forum that in part that view of seals being opened throughout history makes the rapture likely seal 6. Far beyond the opening of seal 1. But in that view, still pretrib. There are prewrath rapture views that believe the church goes through a part of the tribulation (seals 1-6). But the view I am talking about here (which is different and some on this forum do also hold) would see the first seal having occured in the 1st century (which would explain why heaven was looking for Christ to open the scroll). That view would see Rev 4 occuring prior to Christ’s 1st century ascension. And Rev 5 after Christ’s ascension and arrival in heaven. Which would mean in theory that part of John’s being shown the things in the future, Rev 4:1, revisits moments that also occured 60 years prior to John writing the book of Revelation.

Now Ken, I do not hold that view. I share it because a well loved upstanding watcher on our forum does hold this view. And in part I am hopeful to share as an answer to what I understand a biblical watcher to be. I don’t hold that same view. But I point this out mainly because it does demonstrate that the issues raised in Rev 5 can proport to amount to concerns on “timing.” And timing is something we consider to the mirror strength of Rev 4 rapture mirror. So my point in that is just that if chapter 5 presents a challenge with timing, it calls to account how to think about Rev 4 as a rapture “timing” mirror.

The reason I believe chapter 5 goes into looking for Christ 60 years after His ascension is because when this was written it was new revelation of God the Father to the church about Chist. And Christ is actually the one telling John. So I would see chapter 5 as a celebratory passage linking the God like majesty of the Son with the Father. I would see it not so much a timing issue, but merely a way to convey the majesty of Christ and what likely occured prior to John’s arrival in heaven seeing some back story lead up. Can I then see chapter 5 as merely back story to 4 and then closer link 4 and 6 more directly? I suppose we could. But then we have a chapter 4 scene of the One on the throne (the Father) holding a scroll unopened scroll (chapter 5 beginning) looking for Christ. So there is carryover timing included. Meaning that we have the 24 elders in chapter 4 raptured before the scroll the Father is holding is recognized as Christ to open it. And the Father holding the scroll as not finding one worthy to open has the 24 elders there prior to that event. So if that event in 5 is back story, how is it the raptured church is there in that event prior to looking for Christ worthy to open the scroll? It still kind of involves a timing concern. These are some of the problems with what I would understand go with making John in Rev 4 the rapture mirror as perhaps too strong argument.

We have understood the poetic match up of Rev 4 with rapture timing. But when we look at things more biblically closely I would suggest that the more one takes the time to weigh these things out biblically with interest, exegetical clarity, pause and concern…the more one would assume a healthy biblical watcher title. I don’t believe I have ever seen what I just laid out here with the Chapt 4/5 rapture mirror concerns ever addressed by anyone. Yet we kind of just go with it. Which in part is understandable. There does look to be some linkage. But it is presumed for the most part I believe.

1 Like

part 2

There is another angle with Matt 24 where I would see aligns differently than is often the primary take away on our forum. The view i have of Matt 24 where it would differ is substantiated by the bulk of scholarship. And although that does of course not make any view correct. It suggests a soundness of my view in contrast. We can get into if you like, as it would also be how I would include a desired answer to the what is a biblical watcher. But short of that dear brother, and just dealing with the preamble already in place, I will do my best to distinguish between what it should be and should not be. Although we may differ. For that I look at 2 main senses:

1. Exegetical preparation to build out relevant escatological views in what we should be looking for.
  2. Permittance of general revelation to highlight our direction of observation and what might be consideration worthy.

On (1) I believe to the degree exegesis is off so will escatological watchability. As far as I can tell, most watchers have a different exegetical bent than i would use. And this would significantly narrow how biblical a view might be to be considered workable within reasonable exegetical variances. However, even though they might be different, I believe we could still see similar things to be looking for escatologically. For example “evil will increase.”

On (2) there is more wide range here of course. This is kind of the default I use generically as far as ranges of reasonable watcher considerations to consider. Like Robbie has shared, I believe that there are some views like a potential NWO collapse New Agers would be looking at that we would also on this forum consider as a false light view… This is where I think the confusion might come from.

. . . . .

Based on the above a biblical watcher would be, in my view, a watcher as described in 1 & 2 above. Either or both as no one person would have absolute clarity, I would believe in this sense that a biblical watcher would be one who also considers the weigh in of other watchers as I would understand a biblical watcher to be one who, in the spirit, will consider other body members views. I believe that is what is good about considering wider views as in (2) because general revelation would also include the way in which the prophetic spirit of Christ in our day would have it be. That the body (one another) aspect in loving one naother be a consideration. Because it would seem like best approximations to escatology would be also found within the living spiritual dynamic of loving one another.

I hope this helps to a degree. :slight_smile: Blessings.

1 Like

Looks Like These Signs Are Pointing To This Year. TOL End Times with Bro Chooch

https://www.youtube.com/live/LlXsu0a_Dz0?si=aIb15jx-claqqqtO

2 Likes

But Tucker is no more on Fox…

“Why in the world is he in World Govrn Summit this week? Hmmm…”
Pastor JD would say Hmmmm too :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Pastor JD said the word “kabach / kabash” :joy: in the video, I solved it:
“kabach” (kavach), Hindi word means “shield”.
Translating “bouclier” (French) to Hebrew, it’s Magen.
Magen is the Hebrew name for God meaning,
the Lord is my shield, my protector .
God is your shield. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seems to me like a place a reporter might like to go to get first hand knowledge of what’s being said.

I should have taken the time to say that there are a variety possibilities to why Tucker Carlson was there. I trust few people, but I do pray that he and others may have their eyes open by God.

3 Likes

16 Feb 2024

The alt media formed to lead us somewhere…

This happens when a person believes in replacement theology and NARly beliefs…

Rev 13: 5 And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain

6 Likes

Wow, after listening to ALL that, if I were not bought by the precious blood of Jesus, I would be looking for a cave to hide in!!

9 Likes

:butgod: :slight_smile: :butgod: :slight_smile: :butgod:

7 Likes