February 11, 2024: Jude 1:8-10 – Discrediting Others Can Discredit You

:bible2: Jude 1:8-10 – Discrediting Others Can Discredit You

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: talks about an extremely important matter concerning how trying to discredit others can discredit you.

Watch on JDFarag.org
JD_Discredit_cover

Or watch here on youtube

:mag_right: More recent services can be watched here!

13 Likes

May the Lord bless you greatly. He loves you Pastor JD.

Que el Señor les bendiga grandemente. Él lo ama Pastor JD.

Que le Seigneur vous bénisse grandement. Il vous aime Pasteur JD.

Да благословит вас Господь обильно. Он любит вас, пастор Джей Ди.

Είθε ο Κύριος να σας ευλογεί πολύ. Σε αγαπάει πάστορα JD.

愿主大大祝福你。他爱你,JD 牧师。

שה’ יברך אותך מאוד. הוא אוהב אותך הכומר ג’יי.די.

ليباركك الرب كثيرا. إنه يحبك القس دينار.

Na ka Haku e hoopomaikai nui ia oe. Aloha ʻo ia iā ʻoe e Pastor JD.

10 Likes

This is incredible teaching. It blessed me so much. Earlier on Sunday i had "intense fellowship "with a young person trying to explain someone’s opinion, if it contradicts Gods word is wrong. The responses i recieved all began with “i think” “i feel” “my mum says” “i believe” . I would quote the Bible and be met with a flat out "i dont feel like it "

I was so miserable and this blessed me so much. There has also been a deep hurt in my heart for years …2 family members made false accusations against me. One it just upset me as this woman has even brought slanderous accusations against others who made huge sacrifices to help her . Ie shes vicious walk away. But the other was someone i had loved cherished helped its been like a dagger in my heart. God heard it! God cares! He knows its a lie! I pray the Lord will give her the gift of repentance but its not my problem, thank you Lord thank you…
Even the one anout bullies was freeing. (Thankfully none current) when my dear mum, now with Christ, was alive 2 hags tormented me regularly mainly by hurting a dying woman and i was frantically trying to pick up the pieces
Now my mums in heaven and they are out of my life. I pray they come to repentance and faith in the Lord. If not

…not my problem. The Lord is in control
Thank you jd awesome teaching

7 Likes

The Small Gifts of God!..:point_up_2:

Butterflies…Birds…and the Bougainvillea

We have a small sunroom off of the back of our home …

Attached to it, at one time, was a small arbor that one had to pass through to get from one side to the other of our backyard.

That arbor was covered with a beautiful purple Bougainvillea…thorny but beautiful.

One day my wife pointed out something that made me think…

Swallowtail and Monarch butterflies congregated in the bright sun to gather life sustaining nutrients from its blossoms…

On windy days they sometimes were blown past their intended target but ride it out and through perseverance…and got back to what they need…

Bluebirds, Bluejays, Cardinals, Chickadees, Mockingbirds, Wrens and so many more would show up to God’s beautiful storehouse of nest building materials found amongst its thorny branches and they would make numerous back and forth visits.

The observation of their efforts and our Creator’s provided provision confirms what an awesome God we serve.

He has made a way to provide for His creation…not just in their physical needs but for us…His unique creation…a Way that feeds our spirit and provides an eternal Home… Jesus!

" I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
John 14:6

If this world blows you off course momentarily… persevere…and get back to the source of life found in Jesus.

Remember the promise regarding our Eternal Home…

“And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself.”
John 14:3

What a magnificent eternity…faith will provide…

Thank you Jesus!..:heart:

Marlin
IMG_20240212_041943_329

A Lesson on Simplicity

A child-like faith is simple.

They have a large capacity to love and their trust is usually without limit.

Simplicity is easy to understand.

When Jesus says, “unless you become like a child”, He is meaning that we don’t make things complicated.

We don’t add extra layers on to salvation or faith.

We just accept like a child that our Father loved us, He wanted a relationship with us, and He sent Jesus to die for us.

It’s a simple trust that keeps our eyes focused on His daily grace and provision.

Heaven then becomes a reality because we look forward to being with our Father.

We think on Him often and how great it will be to be in eternity.

With a simple, child-like faith, we can hold on to this truth, “Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.

For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God."

Colossians 3: 1-3

10 Likes

Oh Margaret, praise God for your healing and His wonderful peace He has brought.
I can’t read your whole post but my heart is rejoicing and praising God for His working this out for your good and His Glory!
And a loving hug to my dear sister who I can’t wait to spend eternity with!!! We can together sing of the mercies of the :ord forever!

God’s Word is the Final Authority!!!

7 Likes

Thank you so much dear Susan. I hope you and Mike are well. I am so very sorry about how far your eyesight has deteriorated but the way you ate coping and blessing God shows how God is working romans 8 v 29 , conforming you into the inafe of Christ , in your life. Yes i am really looking forward to meeting you in eternity ! I saw my opthalmolist a couple of weeks ago and have another apt for march. Praising our loving father a friend told me shes on a 3 year list to.just be seen!
Love and hugs to you and mike, and thank you xx

5 Likes

Oh Margaret I assure you it is all God who is working this plight out. he is working literal miracles that I could never imagine.
I am cooking everything we eat still. Today I am cooking babyback ribs for Mike’s valentine gift. I am also making a fresh strawberry pie for him (with Louisiana strawberries)
Today is an awful holiday here in New Orleans…It is Mardi Gras day. It is a day people do insidiously decadent, imoral evil and just anything their minds can come up with. Tomorrow they will run to their priest for Ash Wednesday.
Anyway, today is a day we will not go out of our house and so I am cooking Mike’s valentine meal a day early. Used to the most disgusting things I heard of was a
Margaret, the Lord keep
s blessing and blessing. I live for Him above and beyond everythin
And Margaret, you don’t know this but you are very close to my heart . IAnd I just love YOURvert tender with a huge capasity to love. and YOU are the mostsincere, person I know…there is nothing artificial in you. , You stand firm and are very couregous and I tat inspires me.
Love you sister

PS I am the ‘daring’ type, I suppose. that I put myself out there but I’ve never thought about it like that. I am always out on a limb so to speak…always ready for the a new adventure with the Lord.
Maybe I don’t have good sense but I get to see a new side of His spectrum of His Greatness and Awesomeness more and more.
He blows me awayand I love to be blown away by Him!

5 Likes

Dear Susan,
How lovely to hear from you dear sister. I hope you and mike have a blessed day together, safe at home protected from the evil outside. Baby back ribs and fresh strewberry pue sounds wonderful.
Mardi gras sounds so ev, New Orleans must be fulled with demons…i heard its famous gor vodoo , “ghosts” and Jazz. My daughter had talked about moving g there at one time as she woukd be free to practice her witchcraft without interference. Apparently there are too many Christians in SC. I am afraid our St. Patrick’s day is becoming more like mardi gras. When i was young we wore a shamrock and went to mass, the men had a few beers and maybe hung out the Irish flag. Now it takes over whole cities with drinks costumes parades. Its horrible like you i stay home and dont get involved
God bless you dear Susan. Sometime you must share some of the wonderful.miracles our father is doing in your life
Lots of love from the Emerald Isle xx

5 Likes

As the Sun Rises

As the sun rises, may your love rise in my heart.

A love that dispels tiredness.

A love that overcomes difficulty.

A love that builds relationship

A love that inspires diligence.

A love that delivers excellence.

A love that develops trust.

A love that produces praise.

Lord, may I live in the light of your love.

Amen.

Brother Marlin

6 Likes

We are not of this world…

It grows sicker everyday…

Look to the things above!

4 Likes
2 Likes

Anything is accepted, tolerated and even praised here. Used to be men and women in lewd behavior, nowits men with men, women with women or worse and I can’t go there It is more like the days of Lot. There’s a lot of satanismall about.If you want to worship a flashlight orhav marry a horse, etc. This is all satanic…
You are kept close to my heart and I keep you in prayer .

Thank you for your prayer, weneed prayer. i stay either in prayer or communication (contact) with the Lord.
Mike reaches out to Him several times a day. The Lord is soooooo Good and faithful and alwayswatching over us like the Good Shepherd He is! He is my CONSTANT help as well as my friendPraise His Holy Name!!!

Margaret I know all this must sound sensational but it is even so much worse than I can describe.

This Bible verse best describes life down here.
2 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of [a]the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 2 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of [a]the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

The veil is very thin hereIt is a huge supernatural spiritual battle is raging I know angels are encamped all around us. You can almost see the demons, they are so thick.

Anyway, we do not live in fear I want to really stress this. Mike and I are well taken care of. Yes the Lord does amazing miracles and we see His mercy protection and love for us. Without Him we could not survive

9 Likes

I am thrilled all this trauma has served to build your faith, praise God he turned what the enemy meant for evil fir good…thank god for his angels surrounding you and mike.
Things are not that bad here yet but acts of violence starting again. Our first minister declared she wantex hamas to be ireland peace partner…eek bringing Hods curse down on us.
God bless you dear friend. Xx
Sorry i am a bit off today i went to shop and a driver deliberately ran over a wild bird. The casual pointless cruelty has left me shaken. That poor wee creature…hope its safe with the Lord

3 Likes

It’s good to hear you are doing well and the Lord is meeting your needs. I was hearing about Brazil and their terrible satanic celebrations and New Orleans is similar in that it glorifies the wicked. Now that our own government and all media, shows and news celebrate and advertise such satanic behavior, we know Jesus is waiting at the door for God to say, “Go get your bride”. Oh, I can picture it now. My dear sister @Margaret you are on my mind and am praying for you. I am thankful for you and Susan as the fellowship is getting restricted more and more by the evil one. This also says how close we are to going home. I am so excited I can hardly sit still. Do you feel it? Do you see it? I know you can, so pack your bags dear sisters. We are standing at the station ready to go and bringing all those we can. Love you both!

7 Likes
 Iam unable to read your post right now, hopefully later I can. 
I have to live hour to hour with the Lord.  I have to live by faith and trust in HimFor me, it is the only way.  My people think theiracceptance of everything, makes them a good person.New Orleans boasts of it's tolerance of anyone and anything. It is nicknamed 'The Big Easy'.  Most people call themselves Christians because  they are very charitable.The witches and high priestessessay they only perform 'good spells'. Voo doo is prevalent here
Satan is their god and they will spend eternity with him..
My God is the Almighty God of all creationHe is all powerful, all seeing, all knowing .
There are only 2 sides, either you are God's child and born into His family or you belong to satan. It is cut and dry...there is no in-between.
So I've said all this to sayI must live by faith  in Jesus aloneto keep me in His complete care every minute of every day.. I am overwhelmed by His love and care
6 Likes

Dear Susan, I hear and feel your pain. I am carrying your burden alongside you in prayer and know God will complete His work in you. I replied to your post above and had not read your other post before it. The things I wrote were from the Lord. I know this because you and I are feeling the same darkness around us and that is by the power of the Holy Spirit in us. Yes, the evil is taking over this old world and it is God’s will. He is allowing it to gather His bride closer together and keeping her focused on Him so that her light will shine brighter. Next time you are alone with your husband, turn out all the lights in the room and light a big candle. That is the Lord in you, and the darkness surrounding it cannot keep it from giving light. Praise God, He is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path. Psalm 119:105
I have candles on timers in my home and when they go on at 5pm it is a constant reminder to keep my light where others can see it. No one can diminish that light, NO ONE! Reminds me of a song my dad loved:

V1
Brightly beams our Father’s mercy from his lighthouse evermore
But to us he gives the keeping of the lights along the shore.

chorus
Let the lower lights be burning, send a gleam across the wave
Some poor fainting struggling seaman, you may rescue you may save.

V2
Dark the night of sin has settled loud the angry billows roar
Eager eyes are watching longing for the lights along the shore.

V3
Trim your feeble lamp my brother, some poor sailor tempest tossed
Trying now to make the harbor in the darkness may be lost.

Songwriters: Johnny R. Cash, Dp.

8 Likes

Thank you so much for standing alongside and lifting me in prayer. I am hardly able to read much but I saw Let the Lower Lights be Burning and that your dad was fond of it. Thank you, it blessed my heart. I know it was from the Lord along with the Scripture, I hadn’t thought of this hymn since I was a child. About 4 or 54 days ago it just popped into my head and I began singing it…
TRhank You Lordfor this reminder!
I am having great difficulty with my eyes still.
There is only ONE HOPE in this hopeless world…JESUS!

Adding this - another blessing in song!
When I woke up I began singing prayerfully, Because He lives, I can face tomorrow. Because He lives all fear is gogone. BecauseI know, I know He holds the future and I can go on living because He Lives!
Just now when Ibegan listening to Pastor JD’s Bible Study, Kapono began singing, Because He Lives!

Thank You again Lord! I feel Your hand on meand workingeverything out!!!

10 Likes

Thats one of my favourites as well. Also i know not why gids wonderoys grace…the wee verse
I know not what of good or ill may be reserved for me, of gokden days or weary ways before his face i see, but i know who i have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which i have committed unto him against that day

7 Likes

Thank you Margaret, singing it now. But I know WhomI have believeth and I’m persuededthat He is able to keep that which I comitted, unto Him against that day!

I love this verse and song so very much. .
For me, this nails it. my decision and comitment to Christ i has been accepted on my part (by faith) andHe is keeping His promise that I am secure and His child forever

4 Likes

Pastor JD’s Bible Study about the Millenium Kingdom and magnificent Temple with all the minutest details was an exceptional treat to feast on.
I am so excited that I am hoping also that it is only a after our heavenly home with Jesus. And yes it could be a little over 7 years away!
Woo hoo, come Lord Jesus!

4 Likes