February 12, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update – Pressured to Go Along to Get Along

I doubt here many would disagree but why would that be your inclination to suggest for voting. To vote or not vote does not give or takeaway ones investment in ones country. The idea that those who do not vote anymore are less involved in making a difference for the kingdom is a weak argument for voting to me…

Small weak example
I for one used to be one of less than a handful of adults that would meet at the flag polls to pray for our children and country. The point is we that don’t vote anymore have in our heart and logically from facts have decided that was a false hope and a waste of time at least on the federal level.

I will pray for the best leader and Gods will and continue to keep sounding the alarm. Sharing the Good News when given the opportunity.

I can see where volunteering or being involved in politics does help expose the darkness but my bible makes it clear Satan has power and control over ALL kingdoms of the earth.

There are better ways than voting especially in a fixed election system. At this point the governments are using the elections to give a false hope to nations all over the world.

Philippians 4:22
All the saints greet you, but especially those who are of Caesar’s household

Shalom

4 Likes