February 12, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update – Pressured to Go Along to Get Along

14 Feb 2023

--------------------------

The Great Reset of Food, re engineered and re imagined by globalists. I believe this is a part of pharmakeia deception.

4 Likes

Are we allowed to add links?

How many pastors are working with or for the globalist?

Ethiopian Christian Church under globalist manipulation.

Don’t think we don’t have hidden wolves not just the obvious one in the church. Don’t let a so called patriot pull the wool over your eyes.

3 Likes

Oh Susan thats horrible for you. God must have placed you there to be salt and light not to those totally given over to a deoraved mind but to the ordinary unregenerate. It is hard for us to imagine the full horror we see the pictures of hostiric buildings and cemetries for years it seemed like a fun festival/tourist gimic thing but it sounds completely demonic now

8 Likes

Dane Wigginton

Chemical Disaster in Ohio… unreported on mainstream news.

Wondered what the balloon story was covering up…

:exclamation:some angry language :exclamation:

10 Likes

Wow, almost 20 years ago I attended corporate meetings in New Orleans, one week every quarter. I could feel the evil even then. One day I was on foot and lost, a man handing out
gospel tracks came to me and told me to leave because i was in a very bad area. We prayed and he told me how to get back to my hotel. It may have someone you know. I
really appreciated the help. U knew I was in trouble.

14 Likes
1 Like

Peggy, sounds more like an angel to me. Demonic presence is so great here, God has us safe and sound and at times He provides angels to guard over and protect us. I’ve had a few experiences of my own where I was removed from danger.

Sorry, I meant to reply to Peggy

8 Likes

“the leading explanation”

4 Likes

As Mystery Objects Get Shot Down, U.S. Sets Up New Task Force on UFOs

3 Likes

UFO Debris May Never Be Found, Officials Say

4 Likes

Sure we believe them.

2 Likes

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

• Joshua 1:9 (NIV)

“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

• Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)

“That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”

• 2 Corinthians 12:10(NIV)

“‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

• Revelation 21:4 (NIV)

“The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.”

• Exodus 14:14 (NIV)

“When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take care of me.”

• Psalm 27:10 (NKJV)

“I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.”

16 Likes

The Federal Government Is Tracking the Unvaccinated :boom:

https://media.mercola.com/ImageServer/Public/2023/February/PDF/federal-government-tracking-unvaccinated-pdf.pdf

7 Likes

1 Chron 29:11 - 11 Thine, O LORD, [is] the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all [that is] in the heaven and in the earth [is thine]; thine [is] the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all.

Jer 32:27 - 27 Behold, I [am] the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Rev 1:8 - 8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Luk 1:37 - 37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Jer 32:17 - 17 Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, [and] there is nothing too hard for thee:

Psa 145:3 - 3 Great [is] the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness [is] unsearchable.

7 Likes

How about this? Test the spirits right?

14 Likes

Very wise and discerning perspective concerning the supposed “revival” happening at Asbury College. I agree wholeheartedly with this woman’s assessment.

~ Jeff Kinley

14 Likes

It begs the question if they were commercial then they have to abide by FAA regulations and notify authorities. Doesn’t look like anyone bothered to do that. Of course they were benign in the sense they did not carry any visible weapons, at least none that go boom. Can’t say for chemical or biological though. Sure sounds like a lot more run around explanations till they come up with enough that most everyone falls for one or the other and they never have to tell the truth.

5 Likes

Spencer Smith did a video on this. Well worth watching.

8 Likes

15 Feb 2023

--------------------------

WHO Says ‘We Must Prepare’ For H5N1 Bird Flu Pandemic. Wants To Update Pandemic Treaty To Forcibly Vaccinate Countries At Their Own Will. UPDATE

https://winepressnews.com/2023/02/13/who-says-we-must-prepare-for-h5n1-bird-flu-pandemic-wants-to-update-pandemic-treaty-to-forcibly-vaccinate-countries-at-their-own-will/

6 Likes

just alittle humor lol

15 Likes