February 12, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update – Pressured to Go Along to Get Along

Interesting. like you as a kid I said the pledge in class everyday not realizing what I was doing or what it actually meant but doing it because it was said to be patriotic.

In the military, I took the oath 4 times once for each contract I agreed to. Now some say there is not expiration on that oath but if that were true why did I have to take it each time. To me that says it has a termination date which it does based on the wording. But that is another story for another time.

Now looking at the provided scripture it starts out saying that you should not swear falsely which implies you can swear either falsely or truthfully. Then Jesus goes on to worn against swearing at all. So that begs the question is there a contradiction. No there is not as we know the scripture is not actually contradictory as a lot of atheist try to claim it is.

If I understand this bit of scripture it is saying not to do a formal “I swear this or that…so help me God.” Now there has been a change giving the option to use the words “swear” or “affirm” which seems to be a way out but the end remains the same, “so help me God.” I get that it is just semantics being played out here. So by what Jesus says here in Mathew we are to just say Yes or No. That has me wondering if I would be allowed to not recited the oath and just give an answer at the end of yes. Technically I have not sworn as I did not state I swear but, as we know that minus the action of sin, things are still sin if considered in the heart. So spiritually if I agree with Jesus that I am not to swear but agree to the terms of the oath then I have in my heart sworn.

This now brings up another case which is in court. A person taking the stand to be questioned is not required to swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. They are asked if they swear and either answer yes or no. Yet when posed as a question like that they are still swearing. Had not considered that before.

Ultimately if I look at the times oaths are spoken or asked to be agreed upon generally involve making it known that one agrees to the terms of some agreement or other. In that case when I sign a promisary note on a loan to repay it then I am again in fact swearing that I will do what I say in that regards. Now in the case of a loan, what if I refuse? Well the entity making the loan can also refuse to supply the funds but, I wonder what would happen if you are called to the stand and at the end of oath you say yes or no to, you actually say no.

The final consideration is marriage vows. Granted we are asked by the officiater of the ceremony if we agree to what ever terms follow and we answer yes. Yet in essence agan we have sworn to abide by the vows, the list of terms of the marriage.

I will have to give them a lot more thought.

2 Likes

I’m in the UK and not fully clear on US politics. It’s not so much the voting which I know is a personal decision and understand and appreciate the perceived futility of the process. I was talking more about lobbying members of parliament on particular issues in an attempt to influence debate and decision making and making voices heard at the local council and school level. There are so many sheeple being misled and misguided by government agendas it makes you want to weep, stand up and shout no! The emperor is naked!

2 Likes

Yes, this seems to be a ball of string that keeps rolling long.

Just to follow-up on your inciteful response and to somewhat confirm much of it, but still short of complete on our parts.

Ecclesiastes 5:5 It is better not to make a promise than to make one and not keep it.

Matthew 5:33-36
“Again, you have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘Do not break your oath, but fulfill to the Lord the vows you have made.’ But I tell you, do not swear an oath at all: either by heaven, for it is God’s throne; or by the earth, for it is his footstool; or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the Great King. And do not swear by your head, for you cannot make even one hair white or black.

James 5:12
But most of all, [my brothers] and sisters, never take an oath, by heaven or earth or anything else. Just say a simple yes or no, so that you will not sin and be condemned.

The problem with oaths and promises is it seems we are not really qualified to promise what we may not be able to keep.

Proverbs 27:1 Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring

6 Likes

Don’t you think its odd that when they put Biden and Trump images’ up against each other give such a show of weakness on Bidens behalf its almost an unfair fight.

I don’t think that was not by design at all. They need a stooge in the WH to pull this off. Not sure what to expect next year but I hope we are not here to talk about it.

Remember Kamala she was the candidate nobody wanted yet to show off their power we got her anyway. That’s says a lot to me.

Keep Looking Up!

3 Likes

I do believe in holding their feet to the fire no sense wasting an opportunity to reveal the truth I guess and to give them the opportunity to do right.

I will pray for you in UK I know its all uphill for Christians there.

Maranatha

2 Likes

Isn’t this Hegelian dialect? Luciferian light?Problem……reaction……solution? I would be very surprised not to see Trump back in the White House as per the script and pray we’re not here to see it and talk about it. Two sides of the same coin and sure to be some high profile dispensable casualties along the way as that swamp is drained as he promised to further consolidate the deception and suck folk in??? I’m not suggesting DJT is AC by the way……but closely associated?

3 Likes

And I would imagine the oath at some point may go against God which puts us in a compromising position

2 Likes

Same thought myself has been since Trump lost, I always thought he was a fixer but when he lost I figured if he got back in he would look like a hero most would get behind. I am not that wise but its seems and always has seemed obvious.

Agreed, maybe one of the other horns of king but I wonder if he would be one that is removed by the little horn. Don’t want to be here for that movie though.

Shalom

2 Likes

I believe you are on the right track because the enemy would do whatever it took for us to fall short or to be persecuted for standing for the Word.

Thank you good insight

Maranatha

2 Likes

Do we not agree as well when we sign contracts such as a car or home purchase or in dealings with others?

Idk , I understand where you guys are coming from but I would be cautious not to get into making everything anti biblical. I’m not sure that verse is comparable or meant for every contractual agreement or oath as was mentioned such as marriage.

I mean even in Bible times the Israelites were to hold to their laws and standards and remain loyal of course , ultimately to God , but they did that partly by upholding the tenants of their nation Israel.

Sorry, just was thinking out loud and more sharing what was rolling around in my busy brain than trying to throw a wrench in the conversation. :heart:

3 Likes

That’s the Legalism that creeps into things… :wink:

5 Likes

Oh, I agree the oath moves it seems into the spiritual realm and business’ contract is material even though it can have spiritual aspects attached to it depending on the subject.

Yep, I don’t equate them by any means but its interesting how they do relate in many ways and some possible cross over.

Shalom

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

1 Like

In thinking about this BPU I came across a new tool that will likely get a lot of folks to step in line just to avoid the hassle. From a post I put up in a couple other places, I thought it would good to be seen here as well as it may have a direct affect in the very close future, given we have threats of another pandemic and mass shot foricing coming.

This is not good. I just stumbled across this info and did not even know of its existence. I had not seen it in the geek forums for blue, red, or blackhat folks. For those not familiar in IT security you have two teams the blue hat defenders and the red hat attackers. They work together to find flaws in IT security from machines to networks. At other times if an attack is happening they work to find who, where, and how it is being done so they can shut it down and implement security measures that it will not happen again.

One aspect of IT security is the actual communications the flow of data over a network and the internet via transmission of data. Data is sent and received in what is called packets. Each packet is like a piece of mail. It has sender and receiver information, sometimes special instructions and then the data which we can think of as the body. It is this that is often analyzed to find attackers where they are coming from, how they are getting into what is supposed to be a secure system or network. A tool used for this some may know is called wireshark. It captures packets, sorts them as needed sets entire communications in groups to get a bigger picture. It is also used by black hat hacker to capture, modify, and the forward the modified packets to break into systems and networks.

What I stumble on is called Argus and it has been around for a few years now. It started as a proof of concept for realtime network data flow analysis. It is open source which means any one can download it and use it. There are licensed copies which have features the open source does not have.

Turns out Argus is alread in the hands of governments especially the US government. From their website, “it has been used operationally in US Govt, US DoD, DHS, DOE, large corporations and university networks world wide.” Note well “US DoD.” I will come back to that. What is also interesting is what agencies that are not listed that fall under the umbrella of “US Govt.” Think NSA, CIA, DIA(a military but slightly separated for other use agency), FBI, FDA, DHS, and various Health agencies.

Going back to this what something I saw about a contract formalized for further use of a licensed copy for the DoD, seen below.

USSCOCOM Awards Contract To Deploy AI Tool To Detect Disinformation Threats - Accrete states that Argus is capable of countering misinformation, detecting insider threats, supply chain influence, anti-money laundering, competitive intelligence, and background checking. NEW YORK - After U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) awarded Accrete with a five-year multi-million dollar Other Transaction Production (OT-P) software licensing contract for a duel-use open-source anomaly/threat detection software called Argus in 2021, the company has now been awarded a new contract to deploy the AI detection software to detect “disinformation threats” on social media, and other online platforms. According to Accrete, Argus is a “real-time” and “continuously learning” AI threat detection software with the ability to “learn from sparse data” and configurable to be used for social media intelligence, reverse engineering, and logistics disruption for both governmental uses, as well as commercial. What The AI Threat Detection Software Does, And Its Potential To Be Used As A Tool To Target Americans.

If you look closely the mention of one SOCOM or Special Operations Command, the elite forces of the US military. Know that DIA (Denfense Intelligence Agency) as well as the likes of NSA and other agencies share information often. As such various agencies using the Argus AI network analysis software could concievable handle and share extensive information gathered from targeted social media platforms. What they are looking for is patterns of not just packet data but what that data is speaking to as shown they are looking for what they call disinformation. That simply means this AI package has not only the ability to analyze network flow but what that flow contains, subjects, IDs of those sending and receiving information the government would consider disinformation.

We saw in the Pandemic those that stood against the narrative were attacked sometimes jailed or just gone missing. Now note that this is not just the pervue of government but large corporations. Now imagine the Google algorithm on steroids or working in conjunction with the Argus AI. It is one thing to see something and not possibly know what it means but, it is a whole new level of spying when you see something and can quickly learn not only what it means but use that for pattern recognition of multiple communications streams to determine first so called disinformation but also between which parties it is happening.

Finally note the end the mention to can be used against US citizens. Well we know that already as it is well documented by the likes of Snowden and Asange. Well what they put out in the various whistleblower reports pales in comparison to what this new capability will be able to do to spy.

The whole point of computers is in part speed, speed of communication over great distances, the speed of data sharing, uploads, downloads, even live streaming are examples of this as well as what we do here on this platform and the forum.

The forum is privately owned and housed on a server somewhere in one of the Google or Amzon cloud servers in Oregon I think if it has not been moved. It is accessed from Europe, Africa, Australia, Canada, and most of all from the US. All that communication is routed through various nodes of the internet. When a pattern shows up, it all point to a single point the forum home server. It does not matter how secure that server and any associated network may be, the Argus AI package can capture from the more open node servers where the data and communications pass through from sender to receiver. With the level and speed of analyzation it can determine all the senders and the final destination the forum server and then set up a watch channel. All the data and communications can then be captured, saved in files and analyzed independently later. Think of the old time phone tap. Police could actually listen in on live conversations. This is the digital version with a twist of computer software able to think and understand the implications of what it captures. As a software package it can do it, capture and analyze in real time and have results in real time.

Lastly it is not that SOCOM is involved but the other agencies that are and use it already. Since the developers claim it can work on sparse data and I have no reason to disbelieve that it can like humans connect dots that on the surface don’t seem to make sense and actually make sense of it.

So where does that leave us. Well we know from hints and reports that a new pandemic may well be upon us. As such this time there may be a large resistance that will of course communicate online more so than last time. Argus AI will still be able to keep up better than individuals and various algorithms did last time. Sad as it sounds we may either be forced to keep quiet or find our gathering points shut down. But God! Not to discount that God can make a way around it as we know He can there is still places where he may allow it for His purposes and we may well be directly affected by it. Only time will tell. Just know this is a fairly large leap in digital spying capabilities and as little privacy as we may have now, that is going out the door fast. It may already be gone as we know if we learn about it now it was likely in place well before it made the news.

Your call how you will deal with it. But know this even if all you do is open up a connection with the forum server you have been identified from the packet transfer between your browser and the forum server. Just lurking is no protection to anonumity.

3 Likes

It is important when it comes to voting to know the truth. I voted for Trump 2 times. He is a Roman Catholic Jesuit. When Vegas shooting happened he wrote an executive order banning bump stocks. That gave the power over to the ATF the most corrupt anti gun entity there is. Trump released the “peace deal” January 2020. I read the first 33 pages, because the number 33 is extremely significant to Mason’s and the Jesuit clubs. Trump divided the land through that peace deal, he also attempted to unite the religions under Roman Catholicism, Judaism, and Islam. Trump doesn’t get to play stupid and blame Cushner. Trump knew full well about the peace deal and approved it. I knew January of 2020 Trump played us all. Then came the closing of our country on 3-16-2020. I watched our stock market crash below 17 points, there is NO recovering from that. I told my husband we are finally here, we made it to the end. Then came the stimulus hush money to help boost the economies with fake printed money. Trump brags again and again about being the godfather of the Covid-19 poison shots. He started warp speed and rushed that poison on millions. If Trump was for us he would have never caved like a coward and closed our nation. He would have told the globally owned cabal that we are Americans and it is our choice to stay in place yo hide or to be free and trust in God alone. I witnessed every world leader including Netenyahu destroy their economies, the freedom of the citizens, and force poison shots on millions, more likely billions worldwide. Shots that can’t even block you from the virus. Trump can’t blame Fauci, he doesn’t get a free pass, everyone knows Fauci is a globally owned clown. If Trump was really for us he would have been taken out by now, and he never even would have been a POTUS for even one term. Every “conservative” I have ever voted for proved themselves to be part of the global cabal. The US easily closed and gave up their freedoms because they trusted Trump and fell for his “art of the deal”. Trump did the thing we like the most, prospered us for the first 3 years, thus gaining our trust. You can vote for him agai if you choose, that is up to your convictions. As for me personally, I could never in good conscience vote for him again. I will always pray for Trump to get saved, then he would stop with the constant bragging, and self worship.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize your comment months ago, was about Trump. I was responding to the placement of just the topic of Voting along with a comment about being under strong delusion.

Sure, you and I can agree on all that you have brought up about the corruption in the world and especially on both sides in the USA, and even Trump as the worst example of it, but, my answer was and still is about “voting” as a whole, and is biblical in that it is based upon scripture that Paul wrote in (Romans 13).

Everyone is free to decide for themselves whether they will exercise their right to vote or not, for whatever reason they choose. They are not free however to pass judgment on others for it, something that Paul writes about in the very next chapter of (Romans 14).

7 Likes

Yep, just like we cannot pass judgement on them for choosing eternity without God.

God gave us free will, but there are consequences.

4 Likes

I like this Jack. Well, we differ in aspects on Trump…but beautifully said brother. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m really trying to keep Trump out of all of this. :slight_smile:

It’s like people having a conversation about their favorite Pop Tart, and someone has to go for it and mention Trump flavored tarts or something.

4 Likes

Wow, I saw nothing I do not agree with glad to see we have many more waking up to the facts. There is NO world leader to trust even if they are used by Elohim and they have been forced to follow the script that they think they own.

Yep, I pray for Trump’s salvation also.

Shalom

3 Likes