February 13, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

yes. and I appreciate you raising the question. it’s one that I’ve tried to ask a pastor’s wife about before. she had just given a presentation on what a woman’s roles are. I had recently been looking into what it meant to be intersex, so during her whole presentation, I was thinking, what about the people with ambiguous parts? how will they know what God wants for them in regards to gender roles? and I thought, maybe this lady can help since she gave such a good presentation about women.

so I approached her afterward. while she was compassionate, she also was taken aback by the question, said she had never thought of intersex before, and wasn’t quite sure what to say. she ended up saying that they should pray for what God wills in regards to what their gender is. that wasn’t a satisfying answer to me (at the time), but at least she tried, in spite of my question taking her off guard. it was at a women’s conference so I never met her again.

that was like 3 years ago. since then, I’ve come to a way of differentiating in one way at least: I can say there is a difference between those who actually are intersex, and those that claim transgender: one person has ambiguous parts, while the other person could technically go with the one gender their body was blessed with.

the intersex person, from what I’ve studied, always finds that by the time they are adults, they are quite dominantly one or the other. they are a manly man but with a uterus, or a girly woman, with testes or whatever inside. meaning they develop into a person who easily is construed as one gender, even if part of their body still reflects the opposite gender. I’ve yet to see a case where an intersex person grows up to be 50/50 evenly on their gender. one gender becomes dominant and then that’s how they live from there on out.

it’s a huge shame when, as a baby or young person, a doctor hacks at their privates, in order to make them into what they think the person should be… only for that person to grow up and clearly be dominantly the opposite gender. so messed up.

I have put my mind to the choice that if my child is intersex, I will let them develop on their own and realize what their body is actually created to be. it’s not always clear at first. but so far, in the limited studying I’ve done, every intersex person reaches a point in development where a dominant gender becomes clear, and no one has to wonder anymore what gender God created them to be, even as they still have some ambiguity in their body. it goes to show, in my opinion, that even with all that can go wrong biologically due to the sin we were all born into, our true selves are still there, underneath all the faulty flesh, man or woman.

I don’t know if this is too personal to ask, but, if there is an intersex person here on the forum, I’d love to hear your input. I have not personally met anyone who admits they are intersex, so that’s part of why my studying is considered limited. I don’t want to blow smoke. so if you have anything to say, even to tell me how I’m wrong, I welcome it <3

1 Like