February 18, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- Take Heed Take Heart

TAKE HEED…
All who have not yet made a one time decision to trust in the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior.
There is none righteous; none who does good (Rom.3:10,12).
All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God(Rom.3:23)
The payment of sin is death (Rom.6:23)
Our goodness and good deeds are filthy rags to God.
Belonging to a religious organization cannot save you.

TAKE HEART
If you have made that decision to trust in Jesus, then you are saved, and will never face judgment! You are a new creation with eternal life!
Romans 8:1 “therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus”
Titus 3:5 “not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us…”
Ephesians 2:8-9 " For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast."
Trust in Jesus and you will be saved (Acts 16:31; Rom.6:23- the free gift of God is eternal life in our Lord Jesus Christ).
If you have done this, you can look forward with full assurance to the coming of Jesus to snatch you away with the body of Christ to escape the coming judgment on this God-rejecting world.
Grace and peace.
John 10:28-29: “And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.
“My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand."

17 Likes

Thank you, Stacey, for sharing what may be a humdinger of a lineup in April. My irritation is with Rachel Baxter.

I have not checked with astrologist to confirm the lineup of planets. This is not my reason of caution on this article. It has to do with Rachel Baxter’s wording about how she learned of the planets line up. I stopped just after the 5:10 minute mark, so I don’t know what all she said. I had heard enough. It is in these first few minutes that she repeatedly uses the wording of "things the LORD has spoken to me; * the LORD said to me…said to me…spoke clearly to me…it is time to lead your brothers Manasseh to me."

This caution comes from one that the Lord has used ANGELS to assist me in varying ways. I said to a member here that I have never spoken in a dream, but that I did once think something in a dream. Not at any time was I confused about who it was that was guiding me. These dreams and one vision were for my benefit in this life. I am a visual person, so God used visual help in the form of different angels to help me for His purpose. I NEVER heard nor saw Jesus.

If someone wants to hear the LORD speak, then all they need to do is open up His word.

Psalms 34:7. “The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.”

Hebrews 1:14,“Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?”

Blessings

7 Likes

Oh, so encouraging. Thank you for reminding us. In this day and time, we need to remember these scriptures and this truth as the darkness wants to snatch it from us. Praise God, it can’t!! My lamp is full, and I have a semi-truck loaded with extra oil…lol.

8 Likes
1 Like

Although I would understand that God might permit many in less than orthodox places get some sense of a heads-up…I think it is good to be reminded of people who claim to hear from God (as you have heard in the video)…may not be. In all my life i’ve never met one who did. Ironically though, I have seen how God can use the simple, and the humble, and even the cessationism in His Charismatic way.

Having said that, I don’t know about planet alignments or meanings on that. I have not looked into such things. But I guy that claimed Jesus would return between 2014 and 2015 did call some major focus to the tetrads. The man was off…but for some reason it is not ousdie the scope of God’s good graces to maybe permit some of the unruly in the streams of Christendom to I don’t know maybe help their disinchanted have a shot at reality that transcends beyond those who might falsely proclaim? Blessings.

1 Like

Thank you for reminding us of the grace of the Gospel, and the assurance of our salvation.

Grace and peace to you, too!

4 Likes

Sorry it took so long to reply. I just logged in. But with all the outages… lol! Yeah, JD is 100% accurate that this “pharmekia” is the lie and will eventually be used for TMOTB. Anyone who thinks otherwise… guess again. My close relative works for a company named Evonik in Indiana… a German pharma company. They just broke ground on a new $200 million building for exclusive vaxxes for the US. For lipid nano particles. This is not going away by any means and France just passed laws criminalizing any denial of mRNA jabs.

7 Likes

Thats unbelievable. You know they made billions off killing people with the experimental vx to be able to spend that much just on a building. It makes you realize that unless God calls us home now, we may have some serious persecution coming for this country. We must be prayed up, know His Word and prepare physically for what may come. All I see on YouTube is videos of recommendations on what foods to buy for long term shelf life and possible shortages. They are grooming us as we speak. I am off to the store now to buy some SPAM…lol.

6 Likes

The Jan Markell’s Understanding the Times today released the recording 10 mins ago.

Her YouTube channel

2 Likes

With Jack Hibbs? It’s excellent! So much truth! I wrote down a beautiful quote from one of Jacks sermons… idk if anyone here disagrees with him… that’s ok I don’t endorse anyone but JC. & pastor JD!! :blush::two_hearts::pray: anyway the quote was about truth… ahem ,” what is truth? Jesus Christ is the embodiment of the truth & all that is true. All truth belongs to God & there is no other truth on the market. Should anyone say ‘this is my truth’ , or, ‘ Well, that’s just your truth’ they have denied the fundamental reality of what truth is. It is an Absolute attribute of God! And without God it is a falsehood a counterfeit reality: it’s to pretend.”

7 Likes

24 Feb 2024

No, Mondo Gonzales. I am attaching the link and others…

Bible Prophecy Update, When The Truth Is Too Unbelievable - Pastor JD explains that the reason people will buy the lie in this last hour is because the truth is just too unbelievable.

Thing to come like CBDC, Injections et al…

The reason why people are not willing to listen to the truth that the mRNA injections are bioweapons is because not enough people are willing to tell them the truth, specifically our leaders and experts. It’s that simple. People believe lies because they are repeated to them over and over again by people they trust. - Karen Kingston

And this will make you weep…

5 Likes

Although in kindred spirit brother (with a slight nuance of view), Amen to

We can say that again :pray:

2 Likes
5 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Interesting that you posted a video about “Comfort” Stacey because I posted a study about the Comforter (the Holy Spirit) at Pentecost. Book of Acts 2.

1 Like

I think what they have put in place in France is about discrediting all pharmaceuticals (including vaccines).

Dear @hotchiwawa below is the proposed legislation en Francais - if you ever feel led to translate/decipher Article 4 that would be very welcome.

Whether or not this proposed law actually criminalises opinion on mRna is at this stage a moot point.

Very recent history has demonstrated that the state(s) doesn’t necessarily require new law, or due process thereof, to oppress, vilify, shame, silence and dehumanise dissent to the depths of fiscal and societal destruction.

From healthcare professionals and truck drivers raising legitimate concerns and objections, to voters exercising their constitutional right to protest an election, the existing laws can and will be misinterpreted, reinterpreted and/or usurped by emergency powers in pursuit of the agenda to unequally yoke the folk.

Perhaps in anticipation of the ever-expanding earthly law, Christ not only fulfilled the law but prior to His Glory simplified and distilled the law to what should be the foundation of any and all earthly law in, rather aptly, a response to a lawyer;

35 Then one of them, a lawyer, asked Him a question, testing Him, and saying, 36 “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?”

37 Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”

Take Heed, take Heart: Christ is above all this nonsense and His Word stands.

27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 14

Personally I consider this just another soft step by a globalist corporate government (aka fascist) system to obtain control by localised trials before further roll-out.

Before they roll-out fully, we out fully! Marantha.

8 Likes

I appreciate very much those posts expanding on the take heed take heart perspective. @dlcv @Robbie and any others. In the power and the promise of Christ Jesus we can toss fear aside and be full of wonder and hope as He prepares to gather us. Words of love and encouragement to bless us all around the earth.

Sincerely,
Tony (Brother in Tennessee)

5 Likes

Hello Tony :raising_hand_woman:t3: some of us are in your Telegram private group… are you even in there lol?

5 Likes