February 19, 2023 - Bible Prophecy Update - Distracted From Our First Love

I guess I find it hard to believe 1611 was the year we finally received God’s word in complete harmony that everything before failed to appreciate.

I have little doubt all the english speaking nations could get saved by using the KJV 1611 but at the same time have little worry that the same amount of people could be saved with many other bibles God have allowed to flow through the earth.

Like I said I don’t care for the new gnostic versions but I still find other older bibles fine.

MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT

King James Bible
And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

NASB 1995
and on her forehead a name was written, a mystery, “BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”

Berean Literal Bible
And upon her forehead a name was written, a mystery: Babylon the Great, the mother of the prostitutes, and of the abominations of the earth.

This changes quite a bit also, one little a.
a mysterious not the name
μυστήριον (mystērion)
Noun - Nominative Neuter Singular
Strong’s Greek 3466: From a derivative of muo; a secret or ‘mystery’.

I enjoy watching the teachings of David. I just have a distrust for onlyism for the most part.

Sister I am pretty sure I can find words that do the same even in the KJV 1611 but I have little desire to do so.

People believe in their own hearts Christ is the savior by the power of the Holy Spirit.

I believe the Holy Spirit is warning us of some certain teachers as things get more chaotic some now swing their sword at everything around them that don’t bend to them.

Yes, I agree with you we must stay vigilant but to be honest many of the KJV 1611 Only teachers that believe they are the Christian heretic hunters from on high are really starting to lead people from truth themselves I believe.

I never worried about the KJV 1611 only teachers but that is now a yellow flag for me.

This is a double edged sword and it’s not always used correctly or respectfully toward our brother that don’t agree even though they are brothers.

We are good on this this is not about us per say.

My deal is not the KJV 1611 or any KJV but only the dudes that wield it like its their personally weapon to beat or threaten the rest of us into submission.

Blessings
Shalom

4 Likes