February 25, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- When The Truth Is Too Unbelievable

So I watched the Bible Prophecy update from Sunday February 25 today, as I was too busy to watch it on Sunday. I may get banned from this forum for what I am about to say, but as JD likes to say, “I am going to tell the truth no matter what the consequences”.

So JD believes that the Rapture happens before the Tribulation and I totally agree! :+1:

JD using the Bible and the Bible only made a good case as to why he believes that. I feel he did a most excellent job of making his points, some of which I had never heard stated before. I was very glad I watched that part of the update as it just added more evidence to what I already believed and I would give JD an A+ on how he explained what Paul was saying to the Thessalonians.

Well JD then asks a question that he thinks we might be wondering which is “What is the lie?” at which time I was waiting for him to show us from the Bible what the lie is. However what he stated is that “we can live forever” is the lie, but did not use any Bible scripture to support that statement.

I am not saying that I know for sure just what the lie is, but I would think the lie is that we don’t need Jesus which is the opposite of the truth which is that we do need Jesus! You may be saying you think JD is right and he possibly could be, but my point is that he did not use the Bible which is THE TRUTH to prove what he stated as a fact. If one is sharing the truth they must use the truth as the source. Where do we Christians get the truth from? The Bible and the Bible only.

Whatever you do less you be persuaded by man rather than the Bible, please use your own brain and logic to at least consider what I have just said. :+1:

God Bless!
Goodboy

8 Likes

When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. And He placed His right hand on me, saying, “Do not be afraid;
I am the FIRST and the LAST, and the LIVING ONE;
and I was dead, and behold, I am ALIVE FOREVERMORE, and I have the keys of death and of Hades.
— Revelation 1:17-18

6 Likes

Hey brother, did you go to the Word yourself and try to look up “the lie” (we can live forever) that Pastor JD was talking about prior to writing your post?

I watched that part of the update as it just added more evidence to what I already believed and I would give JD an A+ on how he explained what Paul was saying to the Thessalonians.
That was fantastic wasn’t it!

7 Likes

I downloaded the actual PDF document on the DNA Based Tracking system provided by JD - WOW! This is how they will track us once the Beast is given breath. The document even mentions how they will tie “other systems” to the DNA tracking system located in the human body - No DNA Tracker? No Food, No Bank, No Freedom for you. I pray that Jesus finds me worthy to escape His Wrath.

12 Likes

Michael if you received Jesus as Lord and Saviour you will go up in the rapture. If you need a little reassurance pray luke 21v36 and recieve Jesus loving promise/response in Rev 3 v10.
Regards margaret

10 Likes

The next step would be to let the satellites with thermal cams to communicate with DEW to be able to send a laser shot to the head of people targeted which don’t comply (Joke but why not). Pastor JD would say: did I go too far :interrobang: :sweat_smile: They have all the techno nowadays, I would do it if I would be evil or a famous book writer :grin:

5 Likes

Don’t be left behind, Jesus did all and has prepared a place for us. We will be caught up very soon.

4 Likes

No I did not search scripture to look up what the lie is, nor should I have to.

You are missing my point. I said that JD could be correct, but he did not use the Bible to support what he said. I should not have to go through the Bible to find what might support what he stated. It is his job as a Pastor to provide scripture that backs up his statements.

1 Like

I already answered your question, but I wanted to add something else.

Anything that the Bible states I will believe no matter how far fetched. That said, the idea that people will now or later believe that we can live forever by what man achieves does not pass the logic tests.

Man has always been trying to find ways to live longer and hopefully forever but they have never found a way and never will. Some will say that Eve believed Satan when he said she would not die. That is true, but Eve never saw anyone or anything die. So what Satan said made sense to her.

Logically why would people think they can live forever when they would still see people dying around them? I have not in all my life every met anyone who thought they could live forever by man’s efforts. Sure some may think that we might some day achieve that, but I don’t see them believing it while everyone is still dying.

Actually a more logical lie that people believe right now is that we cannot live forever even by believing in and accepting Jesus as our Savior.

As I stated in the beginning, I believe what the Bible says whether it passes the logic test or not. However, if it is not in the Bible and does not pass the logic test, then for me it is just a theory.

God Bless! :pray:

5 Likes

Do We Really Need God?

Let me first explain something I think we all know but may have never really thought about.

You will tend to obey who it is you need. As example, as a child living at home you tend to obey your parents. You may consider what others say, but only choose to do what you agree with. You know that if you do not obey your parents you may not have food or place to live. Once you move out you now may not obey your parents at all.

The same is true for your job. You will obey your boss because you need your job. If you win the lottery even if you continue to work, you may no longer obey your boss. Why, because you no longer need him. So who you obey has a lot to do with who you need. This could also be your spouse.

So who did Adam and Eve need? God! So who should they obey? God! By telling Eve she would be like gods, Satan was really saying you don’t need God. So if you don’t need God, then you also don’t need to obey him. So actually Satan’s lie was you don’t need God, followed by so go ahead and eat the forbidden fruit.

If you agree with what I have stated so far, then let’s go to where Satan tempted Jesus in the passage below.

Matthew 4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
Luke 4:3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread.

Jesus knew he was supposed to live as a man and not utilize his Godly powers for himself less he could not be man’s redeemer which was his purpose. If he did change stone to bread for his own sake he would be disobeying God. So Satan was really saying to Jesus you don’t need to obey God. Or shortened one could just say, you don’t need God! So how did Jesus respond?

Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
Luke 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

Basically Jesus says I do need both bread and God! Again we can just shorten that to I NEED GOD and will obey him!

So then what is THE TRUTH? WE NEED GOD which leads us to obey him.
So then what is THE LIE? WE DON’T NEED GOD and so we don’t need to obey him as we can do for ourselves.

8 Likes

Thanks Stacey. Great observation. I am reminded here of Rev 12:14 and Matt 24:31. Where it is seen in the text that God is wanting us to know the importance He places upon Israel’s condition during their 70th week. And that His promises toward them also live within His protection of them. Even in the literally worst week of their lives. Beautiful sentimient dear sister. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Goodboy sometimes pastors may not reference a particular verse. I’ve seen this over the years. Actually it is kind of rare. Like they may just be thinking that some scriptures like John 3:16 are very well known and common knowledge. Although I believe it is good to be watchful of where pastors might miss things, it is also of good faith to help protect Christian leaders when there is an opportunity to give them the benefit of the doubt. Does not Genesis 3:4 say: “You shall surely not die?”

I well understand dear brother during these days it is good to be a berean and no that any pastor is a mere man. And fallible. So that is good to keep in mind, amen. But I believe it is good of heart to also seek with motive to honor our pastors as best we can. In good faith.

I have loved many of your posts Goodboy, as you often cause us to think. In many ways dear brother I have found our thoughts or concerns to be near one another. So I’m just saying this to be of encouragement. As always I look forward to your future posts and your blessed presence on our forum. Amen :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It is not my job to look up answers for you, that is your job. I don’t need to look anything up as I understood it.

You might inquire of the mods for your answers as to why Pastor JD did not provide the answers you want?

Any response that I would have for you would involve some severe criticism of your responses to me so far. It would invariably end up violating our TOS. So, for me it is best not to go there.

Pastor JD had a great sermon last Sunday titled.

Don’t Be So Easily Duped, Jude 1:12-13 – February 25th, 2024.

6 Likes

This is fruit from the Spirit, patience.

6 Likes

If you stay at logical level, you could fall in the gap of logic of the muslims. I see them everyday and often they say “it’s not logic” (that Jesus died for us, it’s a man according them, not the son of God). Why? Because Satan lied to them with the fact that Allah has no child.

To reply to your question, the first lie of satan to Adam and Eve was this verse: ‪Genesis 3.4: And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

I would add to this that the coming lie could be that people will be like gods. And this could be understandable with implant chip.

Now, add the prophecy that famines will come and the mark will be the solution to be able to buy food… and not die. Maybe other functionalities would come with the mark as to be able to see people not having the mark and to geo localize them. The autorities would track them and catch them… Security :bangbang:

Personally I think it will always have some lies with the mark as satan is the father of lies. It’s his nature. People would see the name of the beast on it but it could be the name of a false god as “Allah”. They will probably never know they will go in hell by taking the mark. But it will be heaven would say satan.

EDIT: We all know that God can give eternal life and only God has this power. By mimicking God, satan can bring the lie of eternal life.

Here 666 in greek and arabic:
Note the 2nd symbol has to be turned in arabic.
The 666 was found in Codex Vaticanus.
I didn’t check it (if someone can and can check arabic), but the greek letters and math was correct.

6 Likes

Jesus loved Peter’s spunk and tenacity even when he drew the soldier’s sword to defend his Lord. Jesus repaired the ear. Why the ear, I have thought? Perhaps because we all need to listen more closely to what the Spirit is saying. After all, we are to worship in Spirit and Truth. However, I, at times find myself drawing the sword too hastily when I think a person of influence is leading others away from the truth. It is the love toward our God’s Word, Jesus, that causes us to react in this manner. I can’t tell you how many ears Jesus has repaired before I swung. Still yet, He allows some to sneak by so that I can learn from my mistakes.

I find, goodboy, that we share in this zeal. I do not want to give the impression that it is reasonable to just go with “it” because everyone else seems to be doing it. No, no bridge jumping because everyone else is jumping.

My sense is that everyone here who posts is a born-again believer. If true, then we each have the Holy Spirit in us just as JD also does. This forum of believers has allowed me to learn and to test that which I think is correct.
I encourage you to revisit this update.

I went back to JD’s update and listened to his foundation from scripture as to how he deduced the lie. If you care to, please go back to his update, starting at the 41-minute mark and onward to the 54:37-ish point when he ends the live stream. I heard God’s word. Are you two saying the same thing?

Blessings

4 Likes

8 Likes

I have an unbelievable update ppl!! Just tried to buy 3lb ground beef @ Walmart and got declined! Wtheck?!? I couldn’t pay for it on a gvmt food benefits card?!?:rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::hot_face::pleading_face:This is clearly NWO great reset WEF Bull#%^£!!! I had plenty available
to cover the cost! I checked b4 & after! & even had them ring it up separate after removing it from my 1st order. It was still declined. It’s the 2nd one I bought within a months allotment of benefits! It’s starting!… also anyone not aware a banking rule allowing banks to operate with $0 on their balance sheet is set to expire March 11th! Get ready for some incredible events about to begin!!… SO much truth coming out Rt now too!!:blush::pray::two_hearts:Always praying for all my family in the body of Christ!

Maranatha, Rebecca

8 Likes

Thanks Stacey. Pretty cool :slight_smile:

The way i look at something like this is a bit unusual and off the radar. As we know, predictive programming is a thing. My general take on that is, yes, government + have used media for predictive programming and propoganda. This is a thing.

But as I look at the overall context in which we find ourselves, I would see something outside our somewhat self contained matrix. I am reminded of the story of Jospeh. Where what his brothers did was cruel. Real. And consequential. So the manipulation of media as far as it goes can have certainly its bad effect.

However, how God used Joseph’s story transcends Joseph’s borther’s plot. And tells His story more so. What the elite would want us to believe is that they are g o d. That they control everything. :butgod: And since there is a “but God,” me thinks it kind of also tells another story. Perhaps that God might through even the mischief of others help a world to understand that since He is in charge of Providence, in our end times, He might also use Providence.

So in that way like I would see, as bizarre as it sounds, things like the Simpsons perhaps to permit us a leg up on He who controls Providence. Our tendency is to see the austere in a cartoon perhaps. But what happens if God uses (and transcends) predictive programming for His advantage? A strange thought for sure. But as we know it never really ends with elites.

So for me, it reminds me that God is sovereign. Men will plot. And He transcends. Pretty cool. Blessings.

5 Likes

I am not at all in interested in debating with anyone. I only posted what I did for those who as JD likes to say “Have ears to hear”.

I expected most on this forum to disagree with me as most will never entertain the fact that JD could be wrong. I have been down this road before regarding 911 and the no planes message.

Doesn’t bother me. Hope what I have posted will help open someone’s eyes. :thinking:

3 Likes