February 25, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- When The Truth Is Too Unbelievable

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update โ€“ When The Truth Is Too Unbelievable

Resources: here

JD_JudgementDayIsComing_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: explains that the reason people will buy the lie in this last hour is because the truth is just too unbelievable.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

19 Likes

25 Feb 2024

This is a gentle reminder that we heard this back: therefore the next USA president will have to handle 3 years of medical tyrannyโ€ฆ

Since JB mentioned Japan death figures, I provide mine country Malaysia here:

The number of deaths in 2021 was 224,569 deaths, increased 34.5 per cent (57,599 deaths) as compared to 166,970 deaths in 2020 due to COVID-19 pandemic. The Crude Death Rate (CDR) also recorded an increase from 5.1 (2020) to 6.9 (2021) deaths per thousand population.

Expected six digits deaths at this point of time, 5G rollout started late last year.

10 Likes

Amen Pastor JD. Preach on.
Maranatha Jesus Come quickly!

15 Likes

Another Great Message Thank you so much

10 Likes

Thank you Pastor JD, i was blessed by your message, i have learned so much from you!

10 Likes

๐—ฆ๐—–๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ

This is the 1st in a series of posts where I will focus on verses that are often misinterpreted by being taken out of context, causing anxiety and confusion among those who are in Christ. Each scripture, when understood in context, is in complete harmony with the true Gospel of the finished work of Christ.

:warning: ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—š :warning:

๐—ฆ๐—–๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—˜ #๐Ÿญ: โ€œHe who endures to the end will be saved.โ€ (Matthew 24:13)

This has ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ to do with born-again believers. It has nothing to do with us hanging on to our salvation (โ€œenduringโ€) in order to be saved from hell (i.e. it is not teaching salvation by works). The Greek word translated โ€œsavedโ€ is also used to mean ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜บ, which it is how itโ€™s used here. In Acts 27:31, Paul uses the word โ€œsavedโ€ in that way, declaring to his shipmates that unless they remained in the storm-tossed ship, they would not be โ€œsavedโ€โ€ฆ i.e. kept from physical death. There are numerous other such uses in the New Testament.

๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ง: Here Jesus is answering His disciplesโ€™ question about His return. The โ€œendโ€ He is referring to is ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ (vs 6 and 14). His words are directed to those Jews who will be alive during the seven-year Tribulation (the time of the outpoured wrath of the Lord upon the entire world). Jesus is telling them that they will be ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ / ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ (i.e. come through the Tribulation alive) if they โ€œendureโ€ to the end (persevere in faith and love) through the severe persecutions He was just describing to them. This is salvation from physical death. Those Jews who survive to the very end of the Tribulation will be delivered from all their persecutors (๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ at this point) by Christ Himself at His second coming.

๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ง: ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—— ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ช ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ:๐Ÿฏ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ

Beloved in Christ, donโ€™t be led astray from the simplicity of Christ by scripture taught out of context.

๐—ก๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ง ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง (๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ #๐Ÿฎ): โ€œ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐— ๐—ฒ, ๐—œ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚.โ€ (๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐Ÿณ:๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ) :heart_decoration:

12 Likes

๐—ฆ๐—–๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฆ - ๐Ÿฎ

This is the 2nd in a series of posts where I will focus on verses that are often misinterpreted by being taken out of context, causing anxiety and confusion among those who are born again believers in Christ. Each scripture or passage, when understood in context, is in complete harmony with the true Gospel of the all-sufficient work of Christ; that is, we are saved by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone.

SอŸCอŸAอŸRอŸYอŸ อŸVอŸEอŸRอŸSอŸEอŸ อŸ#อŸ2อŸ: โ€œDepart from Me, I never knew you.โ€ (Matthew 7:23)

๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ช ๐Ÿณ:๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ:
(vs 21) โ€œ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜”๐˜ฆ, โ€˜๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ,โ€™ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
(vs 22) ๐˜–๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜”๐˜ฆ, โ€˜๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ?โ€™
(vs 23) ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ, โ€˜๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ; ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜”๐˜ฆ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด.โ€™โ€

In this passage Jesusโ€™ words are directed to those who ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด to belong to Him. They even call Him โ€œLord.โ€ But they ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ. (vs 21) And what is the will of God? For the answer to that question, we must go beyond the ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต to scriptureโ€™s ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต. In John 6:40, Jesus said:

โ€œ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ.โ€

:key: ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—š๐—ข๐—— ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜. (๐—๐—ผ๐—ต๐—ป ๐Ÿฒ:๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ)

โ€œOn that dayโ€ (vs 22), meaning Judgment Day, many who professed Christ while on earth will discover (to their horror) that the things they were trusting in to gain them heaven were the very things that damned them to hell. Jesus will condemn and banish them from His presence with the words, โ€œDepart from Me, I never knew you.โ€

The Word of God plainly teaches that NO ONE will be justified by their own works. (Galatians 2:16) To the one who DOES NOT work, but puts his trust in Jesus Christ, salvation is given and righteousness is imputed to them. (Romans 4:5)

:key: ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ž ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—š๐—ข๐—— ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜. (๐—๐—ผ๐—ต๐—ป ๐Ÿฒ:๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต)

To believe in Christ (trust in Him as Savior) is both doing the will of God and doing the work of God, for Christ and His merits alone qualify us for eternal life. That is the Gospel.

:memo: Side Note: Notice that Jesus DOESNโ€™T say, โ€œI used to know you, but now Iโ€™m rejecting youโ€ to those He banishes. No, He says, โ€œI NEVER knew you.โ€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฑ. (Galatians 4:6-9) They are His adopted sons, indwelt by His Spirit. And to them He says, โ€œI will NEVER LEAVE YOU.โ€ (Hebrews 13:5)

This is unarguably one of the most frightening passages in the Bible, but only for those who reject Christ, including those who put their trust in anything or anyone but Him.

๐—ก๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ง ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง (๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ #๐Ÿฏ): โ€œSo then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.โ€ (Revelation 3:16) :heart_decoration:

This is the 3rd in a series of posts where I will focus on verses that are often misinterpreted by being taken out of context, causing anxiety and confusion among those who are born again believers in Christ.

:warning: ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—š :warning:

๐—ฆ๐—–๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—˜ #๐Ÿฏ: โ€œSo then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.โ€ (Revelation 3:16)

:cold_sweat: ๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ (๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ) ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถโ€™๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ โ€œ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏโ€โ€ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต โ€œ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆโ€ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฎ (โ€œ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ตโ€), ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฎ? (This heresy is widely preached today.)

:eight_spoked_asterisk: If you are a born again believer, you will NEVER (๐—ก๐—ข. ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ. ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ) be vomited out of Christโ€™s mouth. Read onโ€ฆ

๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ง: ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿฏ:๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ Each of the 7 churches in Revelation (1:19-3:22) represented an actual local assembly in the 1st century. But beyond that, each church represents the spiritual condition of the church ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’‘๐’‰๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š from the 1st century (church of Ephesus) until the end of the Church Age (the church of Laodicea).

๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ข๐——๐—œ๐—–๐—˜๐—” ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ ๐—–๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—–๐—› ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—ฆ

Laodicea is representative of a Christ-less church of professing believers. How do we know that? How do we know that these people whom Christ labeled โ€œlukewarmโ€ were ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ?

:one: ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ช๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—— ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—  (๐˜ƒ๐˜€ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ). He said they were wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked โ€” words He uses to describe unbelievers, not His own Body or His bride. He calls us what we ARE (in Him), not what we used to be. We are His beloved, His brethren, saints, sons of the light, joint-heirs of His riches, holy, royal, called, sanctified, clothed in Godโ€™s own righteousness.

:two: ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ช๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—œ๐—— ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐— ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฆ (๐˜ƒ๐˜€ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ). Their boast of being wealthy and in need of nothing reveals self-righteous, Christ-less hearts. (Matthew 12:34) Believers, on the contrary, have no boast BUT Christ, Who is their perfect sufficiency. (Philippians 3:3; Galatians 6:14; 1 Corinthians 1:30-31)

:three: ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆโ€™ ๐—–๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—Ÿ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—  (๐˜ƒ๐˜€ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด). He advised them to obtain from Him 3 things โ€” each are symbolic of things that accompany His gift of salvation:

1. Gold tested by fire - that they may be rich (FAITH);
  2. White garments - to cover their nakedness (HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS);
  3. Eye salve - that their spiritually blind eyes may see (THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM AND REVELATION OF CHRIST). (1 Peter 1:7; Revelation 3:5; Ephesians 1:15-21)

:four: ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ก๐——๐—œ๐—ก๐—š (๐˜ƒ๐˜€ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ). He was shut out of their assembly, knocking to get in. Believers, by contrast, are members of Christโ€™s own body, our bodies house His indwelling presence, we are joined to Him, He is in us and we are in Him. (1 John 4:13; Ephesians 5:30; 1 Corinthians 6:19)

:five: ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฆโ€™ ๐—ข๐—™๐—™๐—˜๐—ฅ (๐˜ƒ๐˜€ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ). He offers them a seat on His throne, where over-comers sit. This is clearly a Gospel call to salvation, for only those who sit with Christ are believers. :point_right: (Ephesians 2:6; Colossians 3:1) And those who overcome are believers as well. :point_right: โ€œ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ?โ€ (1 John 5:5)

๐—›๐—ข๐—ง โ€” ๐—–๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—— โ€” ๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—ž๐—˜๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ๐— 

Jesus would rather that everyone be ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง or ๐—–๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐——, but ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—ž๐—˜๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ๐— .

:fire: ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง: These are born again believers. This is self-evident.
:cold_face: ๐—–๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐——: These are unbelievers who make no claim to belong to Christ.
:face_vomiting: ๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—ž๐—˜๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ๐— : These are the Laodiceans. THEY NEITHER TRUST CHRIST (hot), NOR DENY HIM (cold). (See the 5 points above.) ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ. They use Christโ€™s name illegitimately to define themselves, misrepresenting to the world who He is and what He came to do, and did in truth, accomplish. THEY ARE DECEIVED.

All who are like themโ€ฆ Christ will vomit out of His mouth, unless they repent.

๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—•๐—œ๐—š๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—›๐—˜๐—ง๐—œ๐—– ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—–๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜: Scripture prophesies that this apostate โ€œChristianityโ€ will increase and rise to power until a โ€œone-world churchโ€ is formed of her under the reign of the Antichrist during the 7 year Tribulation. Called โ€œthe Great Harlotโ€ and โ€œBabylon the Greatโ€ (Revelation 17 & 18), she has not only deceived many nations but has become drunk with the blood of saints and martyrs. She will be utterly destroyed before Christโ€™s second coming (Revelation 19:1-3). Today the apostate harlot church has risen to great power and is speeding towards judgment. :heart_decoration:

10 Likes

My take on ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—˜ #๐Ÿฏ, Jesus did not define what is meaning of Hot or Cold, therefore I decide to keep quiet where Scripture is silent about.

I understand from natural means there historically on Laodicea having water issue:

4 Likes

I agree with everything Ruth Brentner typed. You can discuss this with her on FB iโ€™m sure she will be delighted to answer any questions you may have or explain something that you disagree with.

IMG_20240225_230043_794

10 Likes

10 Likes

Hi all,
Is there an easy way to contact the Team Japan :interrobang:
Do they have a email to share :question:
Or ask someone to contact me at:
[email protected]
Thanks a lot.

EDIT: I found their YT channel and have let a comment.

Weโ€™re reading through Hebrews. One of my favorite books. Chapter nine has a reference to Aaronโ€™s staff that budded. Iโ€™m embarrassed to say Iโ€™ve not completely read or studied Numbers, and have never sought to learn about this staff, even though itโ€™s important enough to be kept in the arc. But today I finally read Numbers 15-17! Found this interesting in light of our church being in Hawaii.

Jesus is the Big Kahuna.

Amazing what our modern idioms are connected toโ€ฆ.
Shalom yโ€™all!
gr

7 Likes

This is SO ENCOURAGING from Amir Tsarfati!!

3 Likes

This is what Ruth Brentner typed to me in replying to your comment.

โ€œStacey I believe the aqueduct story is true historically, although scripture is silent on that. Nevertheless, the warning is so dire that it begs us to define, first of all, who the lukewarm are. After all, these are those whom Jesus is spitting out of His mouth. If we donโ€™t know who the lukewarm are, how can we warn themโ€ฆ and what good then is the warning? I believe the context interprets this for us. And in understanding the context, we may understand His full analogy which includes hot and cold as well. It then serves its purpose of comforting the true believer, and warning the false one. But I personally do not argue with anyone who disagrees.โ€

5 Likes

There are 4 qualified red heifers, this is worth listening.
https://www.youtube.com/live/TOPOBgCLkEM?si=bhhrw2JPoMrwzjV3

7 Likes

27 Feb 2024

I asked GeminiPro on strange dust and got this answer: this refers to sharing by Dr C.

--------------------------

3 Likes

Well done Pastor JD, this is your best update ever!

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/live/PyH2qFPxfFI?si=w76ar-dJZvlb9w-_

2 Likes
4 Likes