February 4, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update – Why Judgment Day Is Coming

Thank you for clarifying your position. It is much appreciated. I will gladly share. Stay tuned.

Cordially,
Uturn9319

4 Likes

Where does it say in the Bible that human DNA was changed by Satan to change man into an non-redeemable abomination? :thinking:

Here are the verses that you claim say that, but I don’t see it? That is your interpretation.

Genesis 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
Genesis 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Besides that, all of the people at that time were not the product of fallen angles. How do I know? Because Genesis 6:2 and Genesis 6:4 state that the fallen angles took the daughters of men. Meaning the parents were not Nephilims, only the children. However God destroyed everyone except Noah and his family and the Bible tells us why in Genesis 6:5 and 6:6 below.

Genesis 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Genesis 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

To me, you are making assumptions, but I am just quoting the Bible. I have added nothing to what the Bible says, but you have added your opinion. The Bible never says that man’s DNA was changed and that he was non-redeemable. You have added that.

God Bless! :pray:

1 Like

Hi @goodboy, after praying.

It is very telling when we see that the Nephilim were the offspring of demons and human women. This means that demons have the DNA necessary to complete the human life cycle and create offspring.

Does the Bible say demons have DNA? No, it does not, but knowing what we know now in modern science about the human genome, we know that it must be true.

From this we could also deduct that all Angels have the DNA to create life, but again the Word is silent on this issue.

Just because something is missing from the written Word, it does not mean that it is not true. God gave us the Knowledge and Wisdom to be able to understand.

God has intentionally left things out of the written Word because He does not want Satan to have that information. But likewise, we also don’t find that information in the written Word.

It is obvious that our conversation is now at an end. I have stated all the reasons for what I believe, and you disagree because your interpretation of the written Word is different than mine.

So, in my mind based on the Word, it would stand to reason that Satan will try the same thing again, as the Holy Word said in Genisis 6:4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—“”and also afterward””—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

And in Mat 24:37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

From this we can deduct that the Nephilim will return in the generation that sees Jesus’s second coming.

I also believe that the Nephilim will return in the generation of Jesus’s second coming, and He is about to return.

So, we will have to agree to disagree agreeably and let it go.

I pray our conversation will be a blessing to all others.

3 Likes

Your last statement shows that we are far apart in what we believe, but that’s OK as at least we are both saved. :+1:

That said, I agree that we certainly do not and will not agree, so I guess our discussion is over.

God Bless! :pray:

2 Likes

Some of us including me at times think that because most of the time we are right that we are always right. When we think that way it is because of PRIDE.

Let me state that the only people that God allows to always be right are Prophets. In the old testament if what a Prophet stated was ever wrong they were put to death. Today if someone claims to be a Prophet and is wrong about what he states, we don’t put them to death, but just realize they are a false Prophet.

Deuteronomy 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

So with that I assume no one on this forum claims they are a Prophet of God.

So then if none of us are a Prophet, that means that what we state could be incorrect no matter how many times what we stated was correct in the past. Yes, God had to show that to me a few times. :+1:

So my point is we don’t want to end up being PROUD as God does not like that and resists it. We all need to be more humble including me.

Proverbs 16:19 Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud.
James 4:6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
1 Peter 5:5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.

Something to think about! :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

3 Likes