February 4, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update – Why Judgment Day Is Coming

Bible Prophecy Update

JD_JudgementDay_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_3: explains why God’s day of judgement is coming sooner than anyone can possibly imagine.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

24 Likes

This update was an answer to the questionI could never quite wrap my head around. I was always taught because God is a just God but it was always left right there. Now I see the whole picture that God through His mercy must protect His children because the human DNA will be destroyed as it was in the days of Lot.And the hour for this to occur is ready and set.
It is certainly time for us to go!
Thank you Pastor I am relieved to know satan’s master plan. I could have never figured this out on my own.
The Lord has blessed you witha gift of Perception, I do believe

22 Likes

OK I roughly get it, now the important pieces to this sermon and past ones:

5 Feb 2024

Andy Woods mentioned E.Metaxas in his latest PPOV under Apostasy:

This is what Q has done…notice the book title…

Regarding DNA contamination, I am currently looking for a longer interview version to explain the intricate details how DNA is damaged. Will post after found one.

This is a short one I found:

11 Likes

I have been very quiet lately. A lot is going on in my life. I still listen to Pastor JD every week to get that solid spiritual food. Today’s sermon was such a blessing. I now have an answer to a daughter who rejected her Christian upbringing, a daughter who brings chaos to my life, a daughter who said God is evil because of how destructive he is. She asked how can a loving God hurt so many people. She is currently not talking to me, again. Please pray for Tanya and I. This potential prodigal daughter has bought the lies of the world, hook, line and sinker. She isn’t even capable of connecting with me because we are so far apart. My heart is broken yet again.

34 Likes

Yes, I will pray for your daughter Tanya, and for you Catherine.
God Bless You

13 Likes

Very interesting this Q guy sure is convenient to have around. I don’t buy any of it.

Did you catch the SNL and Nikkie Halley? Looked like a globalist to me.

Shalom

I would add this to your list for the day.

5 Likes

Acts 26:18

God, I ask that You will open Tanya’s eyes, so she will turn from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to Your power.

Also, strengthen our sister Cat in her time of pain and weariness. Deliver her daughter from the lies of the enemy, please bring other believers into Tanya’s life who can reach her through the Holy Spirit. Abba please bring your daughter home safely.

Shalom

26 Likes

Taking the mark is just the rejection of Jesus and acceptance of the Antichrist. We don’t need anyone to tell us what condemns us as the Bible clearly tells us! While the mark may or may not change our DNA that is not the problem, it is the rejection of Jesus!

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

11 Likes

I take this literal and it seems to say the Mark is a line to far to come back from. In this age we can always while we have breath repent, I do not see anything that gives the idea anybody can repent from taking the mark during the 70th week.

Even the angels in Tartarus tried to repent for causing DNA corruption before Noah’s time and Elohim said NO!

Revelation 14
The Three Angels and Babylon’s Fall
…8Then a second angel followed, saying, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great, who has made all the nations drink the wine of the passion of her immorality.” 9And a third angel followed them, calling out in a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.…

Shalom

5 Likes

Let’s start with this, how do we even know for sure that the vaccine is even the mark?
Second, we don’t want to share the Gospel with the unsaved talking about the vaccine which only takes away from our message.

We are Christians and should only preach and teach that which is in the Bible. That is the only truth, not what man has deducted by his so-called intelligence. There is far and away more than enough in the Bible to teach without coming up with man deducted theories.

This may sound harsh, but getting away from the Bible is just what has caused so many false teachings!

7 Likes

Tanya can believe any lie she wants to but if she REALLY wand truly wants to know the Truth about who God is all she needs to do is ask Him, “if You are real, reveal Yourself to me that I may know You”.
The Holy Spirit will lead her to His Word where she can understand His amazing love, mercy and protection for His children.
He is soooounbelievably Good to us!

Praying that she will have a Damascus Rd experience or whatever it takes for Tanya’s spiritual eyes to open and her hard heart to soften

12 Likes

It isn’t but seems to be in the developing stage and the next phase is coming. If you choose to keep quiet then fine. There will be a mark on the skin and or on the head or right hand. Even if it is not yet or will be the Mark coming. It’s horrible and demonic so you just say nothing to warn others? I must be confused about your point I hope I am anyway.

Revelation 13:17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

I have talked to many about the vax and the dangers of it. Why would I not warn people to not take poison? I have so far not run into anyone who said they would do it all over again meaning taking the edited to (vax). That opens the door to witness so I don’t agree.

Not sure how you don’t see what’s in front of us but that’s your choice.

The scriptures tell us what’s coming, here is what it will look like, watch so you see it coming. So then warn others or you will be responsible.

The intelligence came from God, the scriptures and prophecy came from God and He is the holy Spirit to guide us, so I will do what I have been called to do as I believe the Bible is clear to watch and warn…

Not harsh because I don’t agree that I should look away, but what is harsh is NOT warning, why it’s not Biblical.

Do you watch the Bible Prophecy updates, and if so I believe pastor JD does see this as a Biblical Reality?

I am not as concerned about being wrong as I am not about not watching and sharing as commanded.

Shalom

4 Likes

You just made my point by saying “It isn’t but seems to be”. Then that is not truth, but only a theory.

Not going to get into a debate with you. There are those who needed to hear what I have stated, If that is not you, that’s fine. :grinning:

God Bless! :pray:

5 Likes

I am not here to debate this I just responded to your somewhat opposite point of view.

But to say it’s only theory, also did you even watch the movie do you know how much control they now have if not then I would say you have nothing to debate.

Is the Rapture a theory?

I believe you are correct people on both sides need to hear both sides of this. I have made my point and you yours so we can drop it as you wish no worries.

Shalom

5 Likes

Could this be part of the technology used with the Mark Of the Beast? Is this part of what scares the people into calling for the AC?

Their answer to save us is a shared faith, I don’t think believers fit well in that model!

Is this the last year movies, videos, photography, etc… can be used in legal interactions and maybe elections, I think it already is there…

Yes, it can see what image you are looking at in your mind and your dreams are no longer safe. And so much more!

When Mystic Rabbi creates life to protect Jews from Anti-Semitism. Strange time to see such things coming back.

2 Likes

Why was the world and later Sodom & Gomorra destroyed

The Flood
Genesis 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Genesis 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
Genesis 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
Genesis 6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

Sodom & Gomorra
Genesis 18:20 And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;
Genesis 18:21 I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.

Genesis 19:13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it.

Jeremiah 23:14 I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom , and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah .

Lamentations 4:6 For the punishment of the iniquity of the daughter of my people is greater than the punishment of the sin of Sodom , that was overthrown as in a moment, and no hands stayed on her.

Ezekiel 16:49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

2 Peter 2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

I see no where in the Bible where it says God destroyed man because he was no longer human or because of his DNA. The reason has been and always will be because of sin or one could say serving Satan which is the same thing. By taking the Mark in the tribulation you would have committed yourself to serving Satan.

Some can’t receive this and that’s OK. All I am doing is sharing what the Bible says. :thinking:

7 Likes

Yes, I agree that’s all you see at the surface it says that’s fine. I see it says much more. I’m not sure how you see mine as a threat to what you believe.

The Bible is deep and wide sometimes we must search to see if there is more to the text than it appears. I see your point of view and have no judgment or correction to give you.

But please don’t post on the same subject like I am not here.
And again post against my opinion and understanding of scripture as if it was unbiblical compared to your understanding…

What you believe and how you believe is your understanding and I respect what you believe as it is simply seen as true. But I will also defend the alternative with his DNA not being corrupt like the rest of the world outside His family…

Also, Noah was a Just man but he was not Sinless yet Right in God’s eyes. He and his family were able to repopulate without the mixed corrupted bloodline.

Looks like a seed war from the beginning.

Genesis 3:15
Context: Seed War
The Fate of the Serpent
14So the LORD God said to the serpent: “Because you have done this, cursed are you above all livestock and every beast of the field! On your belly will you go, and dust you will eat, all the days of your life. 15And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed. He will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.”
Shalom

7 Likes

Dear Catherine, my heart hurts for you and your daughter. The same situation is in my life and even though I have laid her at the feet of Jesus, the separation spiritually and physically is too much to bear sometimes. I know it will be one day at a time for you and that is a good thing because we cannot see the future. Having Tanya’s name spoken in prayer by even one person who loves and cares for her is a blessing. She just doesn’t know it…yet!! I will stand with you in prayer for her eyes to be open and the enemy defeated in every aspect of her life.

Thank you, Lord for the love you have for Tanya, my daughter, Margarets daughter, Denise. There are so many just on this forum who have turned away from you, but as much as we love them and will not let the enemy have them, you love them so much more and will go after them until they relent and repent. Oh, Father how we long to see them walk in your ways and serve you with all their heart. May it be so quickly as we see the day approaching. Whatever it takes, Lord we trust in you. Your ways are not our ways and we are so thankful you know what is best. We look for their deliverance any time now. Praise your Holy name, amen!

16 Likes

@goodboy ,

Why would you post this and not post the main verse (Gen 6:9) which is what Pastor JD expounded on re: corrupt DNA?
I appreciate all the verses but
I see that is strange that you didn’t put in the verse he was speaking of specifically with this particular topic.

7 Likes

Because I did not find that to be relevant. Most Bible versions take the statement of “perfect in his generations” used in the King James version to mean his actions not his DNA. But even the King James version says why Noah was spared in Genesis 6:8.

Genesis 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
Genesis 6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

King James version
Genesis 6:9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

Contemporary English Version
Genesis 6:9 and this is the story about him. Noah was the only person who lived right and obeyed God.

All I was trying to express is what the Bible states as to why God destroyed the world. The Bible surely could have stated that Noah and his family were the only full humans, if that was the case.

That was a good question you asked though. :+1:

Also, not everyone in the world at the time were half human and half angle. The Bible speaks of those as being giants and mighty men.

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

6 Likes