February 4, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update – Why Judgment Day Is Coming

Hello Brother
We are not 100% sure that the vaccine at that time will become the mark of the beast.
But everything is pointing in that direction, and I personally believe that it will change a persons’ DNA so that they are no longer 100% human. Perhaps with the promise of immortality; I think that the Vac will be changed at that time. As is right now they keep changing it.
(But we will be long gone, we will not be here to see it.)

As it stands right now it has the masses standing in line to take the Vac, they are being conditioned through fear.
But a good number of people have wised up to the vaccine and are now refusing to take it. This will become problematic in the future as it will be forced on society when the next big plague hits the world. I believe that it will happen soon.

Taking the mark of the beast also requires worshiping the beast as god. This is part 2 of taking the Mark of the Beast and is voluntary.

Good point. Only if they bring it up while we are witnessing to them. Then I would hope all of us would advise them not to take the Vac. There is now way too much evidence that the risks are high and that it could be lethal.
But more importantly we should all realize that it is the Holy Spirit who brings people to us to hear the good news, it is not of our doing.

Also an excellent observation. That is why it is better to keep the good news of salvation concise and to the point when we present it, directing the person to a good church to be fed if they receive the good news into their heart.

Again an excellent point. That is not harsh at all especially for the newer believers’ who are very venerable.
This is also why we must know the Word of God in context, so that we can both protect newer believers, as well as discern false teaching.
Just remember that we have the Holy Spirit inside of us to guide us, and to teach us all things, in it’s own time.
And the fruits of the Holy Spirit are always produced.
Blessings Brother!

6 Likes

I would not always completely agree with this for a couple of reasons.

Most people I talk to would not be ready to listen to the Gospel until after a good bit of normal conversation about what is happening around them.

Most conversations leading to the Gospel start with a conversation concerning things going on in our or their lives at the time.

Then moves toward the Gospel message as the answer to what is going on and why. I warn people about taking the Vax to open the door to conversation many times. That is a pressing dangerous matter to all, and many are finally waking up. Many have already taken one or two shots and are now rethinking what they have done.

The Vax is now a hot topic you could say and about to get hotter if you are reconsidering as the UN and WHO are mounting up the next battle to finish what they started.

This is not like before the Vax this is how it is after the Vax and now before it comes back. They need to know that the Vax will come back and be more lethal and eventually, it will likely turn into a control mechanism, the Mark. People need to know who is behind it, and then the answer the Gospel comes, and likely a few times leading up to this moment.

Either way, they have been warned not to take it and about the Gospel.

This is a transition age message and I believe a good way that fit the time we are in to share the Gospel with many…

We are not in the same world we were 4 years ago and the conversations are not the same either, but the Gospel is and there are many conversations to get to the one way who is Christ!

Shalom

6 Likes

The MOTB look and feel is not described in Revelation, there are details missing based on my study.

We still do need to warn and educate others on the vaccines if they are willing to listen to us.

The latest news today is the Great Reset King Charles got diagnosed with cancer, I can guess what caused it…

2 Likes

First let me say I love your response as you are just stating your thoughts not debating with me. :heart_eyes:

I like the way you have expressed your opinion with words like I believe and perhaps. I have no argument with what anyone thinks, as none of us including me are perfect. I do have an issue with those who teach and state as a fact what they happen to believe. As I have stated the Bible is the only truth and facts. If you notice I have provided scripture for all to see regarding what I have stated.

I want everyone to read and search the scriptures that I have provided and come to their own conclusion. If they believe that scripture states that the vaccine is the mark and that it will change our DNA or whatever, then so be it.

I just want everyone to reach their own conclusion based on scripture, not from just what me or anyone else tells them. I think most if not everyone on this forum believes that the JW’s are a cult that tells their members what to believe. We should not be doing that. We can certainly suggest what we think, but they should read the Bible for themselves and come to their own conclusion.

Whether you agree with me or not, I hope you understand where I am coming from.

God Bless! :pray:

7 Likes

I believe Pastor JD was right about this corruption being human DNA.
And also that the Vax is part of the package that becomes the Mark. All they needed was to turn the AI technology of the Demonic Realm loose upon the earth and again work to corrupt all flesh…

It seems obvious to me that taking the Mark is denying Christ during the Tribulation and Grace seems not to be given to those that make that choice.

Genesis 6:12
HEB: הָאָ֖רֶץ וְהִנֵּ֣ה נִשְׁחָ֑תָה כִּֽי־ הִשְׁחִ֧ית
NAS: and behold, it was corrupt; for all
KJV: upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh
INT: the earth and behold corrupt for had corrupted

Genesis 6:12
HEB: נִשְׁחָ֑תָה כִּֽי־ הִשְׁחִ֧ית כָּל־ בָּשָׂ֛ר
NAS: flesh had corrupted their way
KJV: for all flesh had corrupted his way
INT: corrupt for had corrupted for all flesh

Jude 6

6 And the angels who did not keep their [a]proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;

2 Peter 2:4

4 For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them in chains of darkness to be held for judgment;

Matthew 24:37
Context
Readiness at Any Hour
36No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark.…

Shalom

4 Likes

Yes, King Charles has a hatred for Israel. that goes back many years

4 Likes

So it is your belief that the vaccine will become the mark and the mark will change our DNA so we are no longer human and cannot be saved, correct? :thinking:

So let’s consider what the Bible says along with some logic. I would assume you would agree that God gives everyone a choice to believe and be saved. I also assume that you would agree that God wants all to be saved and Satan wants no one to be saved. If you don’t agree with what I have just stated, then the logic I speak about will not make sense.

So now let’s say that the vaccine is the mark and changes our DNA such that we are no longer human and cannot be saved. Well that would mean that Satan could just force everyone to be injected with the vaccine. When I say force, I mean to hold them still and force the injection.

So that would cause two problems.

1. Salvation would no longer be a choice as damnation could be forced upon us.
  2. No one would be saved during the Tribulation.

You my say well the Bible says those with the mark will be damned. Not exactly, look carefully at the verses below regarding the mark.

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
***This verse says no man can buy or sell if they did not have the mark.

Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
***The verse says they who receive the mark will be tormented and have no rest day or night.

Revelation 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
***This verse says those who have the mark will get grievous sores.

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
***This verse says those who receive the mark will be cast into the lake of fire.

Do you see the different language that is used? Receive the mark means you have a choice. Have the mark does not require choice. Only those who receive the mark will be damned!

Just something to think about. :thinking:

Added thought…
It would also mean that those of us who are currently already saved could be damned if we were forced to be injected with the mark type DNA today.

6 Likes

I don’t think anybody can say with absolute certainty that a vaccine will become the mark of the beast. Some things i question is how for the past 3 years theres been an overwhelming push for people to get vaccinated and not just covid vax, but RSV, flu, shingles and HPV. I find that suspicious since those have been around for many years. Also it seems we’re moving away from using cash and going digital. And anymore you can use your phone for everything. Theres seems to be a QR scan code for nearly everything now. I noticed for awhile now dining out, you no longer have to give your money or card to a waiter but you can use their table kiosk instead to pay. The past 3 years since covid arrived, it ushered in many other things. I think its all coming together for 1 purpose.

8 Likes

Hey Brother!
Lots of great comments and thoughts here. I am pressed for time right now, but I will try and get back to you later today.

4 Likes

Good point Lena. It is said that if the Internet of Things (having smart city activity all uploaded to the cloud) world knowledge woutd increase every 24 to 12 hours. Currently it is every 18 months. Taking the conservative number, 24 hours, if the Internet of Things becomes a thing nearing the tribulation, we would be looking at mens knowledge doubling every 24 hours. That has a compounding effect. So if that were the case, and the hypothesis be true, in just 1 month knowledge would double 1 billion times from the month before. Taking into account AI that could synthesize data to helpful human relevance…in just a year the way technology is understood could be very different than we are thinking about it today.

7 Likes

Thanks Good boy. This is the right way to look at it brother, as I understand it. The mark of the beast seems to be the tree of the knowledge of evil as it were. Not the diff. It seems also to end in a choice. Adam did not fall from DNA change. The Pharisees did not commit the unpardonable sin because their DNA changed. Taking the mark does imply a choice. The reason Abraham was considered a freind of God was because He believe God. Adam and Eve did not. The fall. Moses held up the bronze serpent to heal those bitten by vipers for those who looked (or believed in God’s provision). Same as the cross. Where this kind of goes Good boy is of course what kind of deception we best be looking out for these days. And what wiles the enemy in his cleverness massaging our curiosity and intellect might look like. I’m not intending to post much on this week because of significant adverse views. But Good boy you did bring me to the table to thank you for this observation. And although it of high interest to look into how the enemy might use technology…it is good, as I believe you are pointing out, to also consider that the enemy might be interested to use our understanding of technology and DNA as it competes with the gospel and the power thereof. It might be the epitome of risk to take our end time blueprint and make technology greater than the gospel. For that alley way would seem to imply the hidden craft of its potential engineer. Thanks so much brother for bringing this point up. Blessings.

4 Likes

I believe the confusing part is the idea the current vaccine direction as it is will mysteriously turn into The Mark.

I would think this is a process we are watching, everything will at one point be connected to the system. And the system will require biomedical information passport information and economic information.

We all know this is where it’s heading, they have made it clear you will be chipped to tie it all together as one system I imagine also tampering with your DNA and adding upgrades maybe if you want them or not.

**Jesus died for humans not Hybrids like the Nephilim they will not be saved even though they have human DNA is this not true? **

Jesus was 100% human and 100% God these people that take the Mark will be Hybrids but not 100% of anything they are a new creature, correct?

What they plan on doing to humans will be a bad counterfeit and when your DNA has changed to be a little god with the full scope of the process of creating this “Mark Of Approval” will you still be Human that is the question.

Just some thoughts on what we see going on that connects with scripture…

2 Likes

So what changed when Adam and Eve chose to partake of the apple, nothing physically like death, did they seal their fate by doing this? Or did God judge them and curse them separately from the eating of the bad apple?

If they had also run over to the Tree of Life they would have automatically lived forever. Isn’t that why they were removed from the garden to make sure they didn’t change their DNA again?

How do we know Adam and Eve’s DNA did not change? And if it did not would they have committed the unpardonable sin?

How do you see that?

Shalom

3 Likes

This is a good question Dan about eating the tree of life after. So what would happen if Adam and Eve never ate from the tree of good and evil and not eaten from the tree of life? Would they have lived forever still? Did God program an evergoing life in the tree of life? What I believe would be understood is tree/eat. So that might suggest ongoing eating would prevent death. Not necessarily 1 time eating from it. The bible does not say. In Revelation the tree is mentioned in chapter 22. Is the tree the same as eternal life? A symbol for it? Christ is eternal life though not the tree. It is not called the tree of eternal life. It is called the tree of life. Me thinks this could be in reference to a dynamic qaulity of life as well as a supernatural sustenance of it in the garden… Whereas in the eternal state be an enhanced dimension of all that life can be and mean. Awareeness, vitality etc.

If a person drinks rat poison, does it change our DNA? We go from being alive to being dead. Does being dead compared to being alive constitute a DNA change? Does the fall change our DNA from being created in the image of God (James 3:9)? Man in the garden did not need redeaming until the fall. Would the need of redemption have changed their DNA? I don’t believe so because man was redeamable prior to the fall yet just not yet fallen is how i would look at that. If that makes sense?

Because the fall came we might consider some sense of DNA change. It makes sense. But I would not see that as the best way to look at it. Because things are still the things they are after the fall. There is just a curse of that DNA structure. The tree of the knowledge of good and evil is knowledge. It is through the knowledge (science) we created the Atom bomb. It is also through knowledge we cure or heal many diseases. Knowledge could be used for good or bad. The tempatation was for knowledge. It is knowledge that if God would not intervene we would have destroyed ourselves at some point through nuclear war no doubt. Our wisdom would not exceed the curse sin brings on that would eventually destroy us.

If we say the ultimate form of technology “knowledge” can override “being created in the image of God” then to some degree man can be more powerful than God to undue His image? That kind of thinking seems to be at the devil’s doorsteps. Something he would be perfectly fine with us believing. If there is a DNA change in the mark of the beast, it is extra biblical revelation pertaining to biblical revelation. It could constitute adding to the book of Revelation. Is that the direction we want to happily journey down? The fact is we don’t know how that works. What we do know is that taking that mark of the beast is equal to eating the tree of knowledge without any season after of redemption.

I would suggest with concern that if the answers we are coming up with about how to interpret the book of Revelation paces us beyond what is revealed, it would not be a bad idea to red flag that puppy. For it is clear that even though we may know the Lord as the spirit teaches us all things: 1 Peter 5:8 is to the church. Can anyone prove that the mark changes your DNA from scripture? If our reasoning is that fallen angels mated with humans is how we read Genesis, then I would see we might. But that is not the only view.

Genesis 1:11-30 is a slew of creatures being created after their kind. So God would be careful with that, but not have borders between men and angels? A dog could not mate with a donkey and have offsrping. But an angel can have DNA to impregnate a human female? This is what i meant earlier by having very diffrent views. I used to believe in the fallen angel approach. I am aware of all the verses. I would suggest the pivital distinctive verse would be in Jude.

What is the strange flesh in Jude 1:7? | GotQuestions.org

I’m not really interested in jumping in on this week like this. I don’t mind discussions. But i know my view would fly against the conventions of this weeks approach to bible prophecy. My reason for posting is in support of what @goodboy posted. I believe that is a great approach. As you know i don’t agree with hyper focus on all things evil in end time mapping. And watchers tend to view things through the filter of beast system, AC, 10-nation confederation, Babylon the Great etc. I view the ending of the age of grace through an entirely different grid. Not omitting tones of those aformentioned items, but those items are more periferal in how i believe age of grace closure concludes

My main point is just that there are a lot of variables in considering if the MOB changes DNA. Since no man alive today can provide paranormal truth on that…it will come down to our vain of biblical understanding about several passages that have had differing interpretations over the centuries. And the danger i believe for us is perhaps to not sense we might be enlighted beyond where we might. For better or for worse, i think that is sober and biblical concern though… I mean at the end of the day do we reallly want to say:

(a) mankind has the technology to undue our being created in the image of God, or…
(b) Satan has the power to change human DNA away from being created in the image of God…

Either view tends to exult man or satan over God. And since it might, it is not a bad idea to consider that a 6,000 year old supernatural deceiver might use something like that too…to deceive, no? I hope that makes sense. Blessings.

3 Likes

i think what “changed” was more of a reveal of a fragility within them. when i read that story, it seems to me that its less about eating a fruit, and more about the underlying issues exposed. God would have forgiven everything, but they didn’t ask for it. there is nothing indicating that adam and eve repented. God asked them what they’d done, even already knowing what had happened. they had their chance to admit theyd messed up, and didnt like how theyd come to feel after eating the forbidden fruit. they could have reached out to him with apologies, and requests to make them clean again. but they didnt do any of that. instead they pointed fingers of blame, even as far as Adam blaming his wife that HE is supposed to lead lol, and i think its that lack of repentance that got them ultimately shut out of the garden.

further along in the Bible, plenty of times when someone dared to respond with, “no Lord, please, blah blah blah,” He was always quick to forgive and relent, either downsizing his punishments or removing them altogether. there are examples when God struck someone down dead before giving them a “chance,” but that was after His many mercies had already been poured out on them before, and that was just the last straw; Adam and Eve’s sin in the garden was their first sin, in contrast, so they weren’t just killed. but Adam and Eve never attempted to receive God’s grace in the garden. they seem to have been silent while God doled out the consequences of their actions. i dont know about their DNA. these are all my thoughts that i like sharing about how i see Adam and Eve.

3 Likes

Great post! @TCC :+1:

3 Likes

Nice to hear from you again Catherine.
Am glad you were blessed by Pastor’s sermon.
It is the apex of insanity:
God creates beautiful world for man-for me alone; for you, alone.
Man chooses sin, darkness and death.
Man blames God.
Grace and peace, especially to you and Tanya, for reconciliation.

4 Likes

Noah and seven others were spared.
But Noah alone He found righteous.

5 Likes

Exactly! :+1:

3 Likes

Just wanted to mention that it is great how you get to the “heart of things”; like with the mark, it really gets to the point of it is really man rejecting God/Jesus and His salvation and friendship. Just like the beginning in the garden: was the sin eating a bad tree, or rejecting God? (by the way, some souls claim when Adam ate, he did it out of his deep love for Eve.
Whatever.
Grace and peace, goodboy

5 Likes