Garden/House Flags That Speak

After producing about a dozen different ones, my family convinced me to go public and set
up for a few hours at a local outdoor market. It was in a very small grassy courtyard. If only one person was called to fly one of the banners to glorify The Lord I would be content. As it turned out, it was two people. Yay!!! Others …interested…simply asked for contact information. I wanted to do this, because in the midst of an upside down world where colorful banners glorify (G)godless nations and unholy themes manifested through united reprobate minds, those who are called according to His purpose can show His “colors” as well as their colors as an act of love and adoration.

I simultaneously began flying my latest flag …Yahweh Nissi which means “The Lord is my banner” high off of our front deck. These two actions brought on a brief but quite intense spiritual attack. I was shaken and like so many before me questioned “why Lord have you forsaken me!” :grimacing: Yikes.

But, just as Moses (along with Joshua and Aaron) did in the battle with the Amalekites, I kept that banner (symbolic of The Lord lifted) flying, though I knew it was infuriating the enemy. Scary :butgod:

Keep your banner (literally or figuratively but always genuinely) lifted HIGH for The Lord! :heart:

10 Likes