It Was The Rapture

Sharing this in here if anyone wants to copy this to send to friends and family.

12 Likes

2 Likes

7 Likes

Thank you sister for ENCOURAGING us!!!

2 Likes

This is a really neat presentation by Johnny. Blessings

5 Likes

Pete Garcia explains to the left behind what just happened, worth sending to all of your unsaved friends and family.

5 Likes

John3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
John3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

John3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
John3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

5 Likes

Interesting… just the other night before going to sleep, my heart was heavy and i heard a man’s voice in my mind, in my spirit singing to me “Everything’s gonna be alright” :notes: “Everything’s gonna be alright” :notes: it was the sweet holy spirit telling me that someone was praying for me and singing that song to me… thank you :two_hearts: Jesus bless you goodboy

6 Likes

Isn’t it amazing what the Holy Spirit will do!!! :+1:
Love you sweet sister! :heart:

3 Likes

Yes, it’s amazing and i’m very sensitive in that way of tuning in listening to what the Holy Spirit is showing me. love you too brother :heart:

4 Likes

beautiful song, thank you Cora!

1 Like

Katy Nichole - “Hold On” (Official Music Video)

4 Likes

I am not at all a fan of Beyonce, but I love this song.
Listen to the words! :+1:

He Still loves me - from the movie The Fighting Temptations

3 Likes

Now that is some good music. Brought me back to the 70’s. Love Al Green and his “disco” style.

3 Likes

Kirk Franklin - Imagine Me

3 Likes
3 Likes