Jan 31 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

He IS giving us a CHOICE!!! Do we choose man, PHARMAKIA (sorcery) or trust in HIM and his WORD?? IF you are truly HIS CHILD… you would SEEK HIM and TRUST HIM in all things and you would understand we are in the END OF DAYS and the enemy is DECEPTIVE!!! Does it not say so in HIS WORD??? Do you think he will come as a hideous beast with a pitch fork in one hand and a branding iron in the other to give you the mark??? NO!!! We have a CHOICE right now. We can choose HIM and his TRUTH or the world and it’s LIES. This Vx is NOT ABOUT HEALTH… satan told Jesus to jump down and that he would be safe according to the WORD of God… will you JUMP???

4 Likes

First, if you “highly respect and love JD” you would not be on HIS forum and making this statement that he is WRONG. It’s ok to disagree with someone, but when he’s presented evidence and you have none, then telling someone they are wrong doesn’t hold water.

Second, if you had listened to his Prophecy Updates where he gives detail after detail of what the vaccine is and isn’t, you wouldn’t have a leg to stand on in your so called argument.

Third, I have BORN AGAIN friends, who have taken this vaccine. Do you think they became UN BORN and Jesus just cast them aside?

Fourth, no one and least of all Pastor JD is encouraging anyone to TAKE or Not take this vaccine…he’s just presented the facts and that he and his family will not be vaccinated (mine either)

Fifth, if I felt as you do, I’d not be on a forum where the very Pastor that started it is so wrong in your eyes. :woman_shrugging:t3:

Lastly, THE MARK OF THE BEAST WILL ONLY BE “AVAILABLE” When the BEAST is revealed 3.5 years into the 7 year Tribulation.

Addendum: BTW, NO ONE is unredeemable until the AntiChrist requires everyone to worship him, and that’s not until the 3.5 year mark.

4 Likes

you say it’s okay to disagree. that is what I am doing. I have been watching his sermons for 10 years? and I do highly respect and love him. I see that he says they are dangerous, but he also says the vx is NOT the motb. It is all part of the same package!!!.. YES… if your friends have taken the shot they have taken on the DNA of the enemy… the ABOMINATION and they are changed into HIS image!!! You just can’t see it in the physical YET. I disagee with JD in that WE ARE AT THE MIDPOINT!!! THE A/C WILL SOON BE REVEALED… you are WORSHIPPING the world and it’s “god” when you accept MAN MADE SOLUTION TO a faked “pandemic”

So you really believe that a Born Again, Blood Bought, Believer in Jesus Christ, who has taken a vaccine that they thought would keep themselves or a family member safe from this virus, is now UNSAVED?

You think one can LOSE their Salvation?

You think we have been through 3.5 years of Tribulation already?

1 Like

any TRUE blood bought, believer in Jesus Christ would seek the LORD in all things and NOT take a man made poison. Said believer SHOULD recognize we are at the every end of days and not take a MANS WORD over HIS WORD and HIS SPIRIT… Did Judas walk with the LORD? Did Adam and Eve?

Did not give us free will to choose? Why would we not have the choice to reject him??? satan told Jesus to jump off a cliff. Jesus said do not tempt God… would be not be tempting God by injecting poison when he has warned for years and years that it is coming?? he told us satan was deceptive and that we would be deceived by his sorceries!

You WOULDN’T REJECT Jesus once you are truly saved. You are slightly mixed up…those who are lost HAVE REJECTED Him. That was their Choice…mine was to be saved by Him. How small is your God? Mine is so large no human mind can comprehend His vastness.
To say to get this vaccine in the form it is in now is the MOTB is not true.

Does this mean if you give your kids the shots needed to go to school they will be forever unredeemable? You know, because they took a MAN MADE vaccine. :thinking:

Flu shots? Pneumonia shot? Tetanus Shot? All those shots they give to service men and women? From your perspective then, anyone that has ever had a MAN MADE shot is lost and on their way to hell.

you are putting words into my “mouth” this is not even a vaccine!!! does JD himself not even say that? I think he does!

Posted By
Julia Jordan Perry

2/5/21

Alert: 329 people have died from the Said Vaccine since 1-22-21. It is NOT a V at all. A V enters the body; weakens the virus; alerts the body with protein spikes that produce immunities to kick off the bodies ability to recognize the virus and send proteins to battle the presence of the virus building immunity over time. The MRNA is: not a V: it tells our DNA not to fight or use our proteins to fight against the virus sending signals to tell dna that it is a friendly invader and proteins do not need to alert to working against it with our natural immunities produced by proteins. It also contains HIV which depletes the immune system over time weakening our immune system to do its job to rid the body by our proteins that fight against viruses. This is therefore a Bio weapon planned-produced and offered INTENTIONALLY against humans through weakening the immune system and shutting down the protein alert system in our bodies to fight completely. Doctors Lee Merrick and Doctor Andrew Wakefield agreed after deaths began occurring in January to examine more closely and with little trouble found this truth readily. HIV is a resistor of immunity in the body that is naturally produced by our proteins and was also located in the drug itself. The doctors were shocked to see the evidence saying that the V is not designed as a V at all and should not be marketed as such therefore stopping our immune system from working over time. The documentation of deaths; ages of those who took the so-called V and the dates from the time they were given the shots to the dates of their deaths is being made public if you want to look into this for clarity. You can google it and I will be doing so as well. It is updated daily for us to watch the actual numbers and results. God bless you with understanding of what is being put before you as healing.

Pray and ask the Lord Jesus to guide you in all things before making any decisions. He is faithful by my own testimony! Love, julia

2 Likes

We are told in the WORD that the a/c wants to set up in the TEMPLE ( our bodies as Jesus himself said)… with the ABOMINATION THAT CAUSES DESOLATION… this “SHOT” has been designed to splice the dna and insert synethetic material… to CHANGE/ALTER into the image of the enemy. It contains animal pig, rabbit, hamster, monkey… DNA and that of aborted babies… WHY would anyone WANT that??? it also contains nano particles so we can be tracked. Look up WO2020060606 patent number. JD also shares that I think. Don’t be deceived and go to the LORD and ask HIM to show you!!!

1 Like

The Mark has Arrived and Nobody is Paying Attention! - YouTube

Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he 👉deceived 👈those who received 👉the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. 👈These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.”

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭19:20‬ ‭

the V IS THE “John the Baptist” of the MARK… all part of the process. DO NOT TAKE THE V… Search Results from the VAERS Database (medalerts.org)

I’m not putting words in your mouth, you are doing a fine job on your own. :roll_eyes:

BTW, the word “vaccine” is not the enemy. Vaccination is any form of shot given for any type of disease. That’s why they want to VACCINATE your kids for school.

1 Like

This topic has closed for me.

Maybe you should take this up with Pastor JD himself?

Have a nice day.

1 Like

I never said that “vaccines” were the m o t b. THIS shot out now for C V is… and it is NOT a “vaccine”.

You say that as if JD were God? Take it up with GOD HIMSELF!!!

Ok I’ll bite, for the last time.

Now who’s putting words in someone’s mouth?

I said you might should take it up with Pastor JD because this topic is what you got in here to stir the pot with. It’s the topic he’s been presenting for months now. So, if you want to argue with someone, try him.

I’m Finished.

1 Like

Are you saying a Diabetic shouldn’t take insulin? Or if you have a myocardial infarction, you should not go to the hospital? No one can lose their salvation, because they are covered by the Blood of our Risen King (John 6:39). Was not Luke a Physician. I am not claiming to know how Luke practiced his trade. The MOB is not evident until 3.5yrs into the Tribulation. As a nurse for 40 years I have seen medications and medical interventions do some amazing things as God allows. It is man who takes and twists everything. I am not advocating this vaccine but you can’t lose salvation from getting it. If that were so then, I am not sure how anyone in Israel can get saved when 99.5% of their population have received this injection…

3 Likes

A biological agent

So we are mid trib??? Where is the Temple? Who is the antichrist?

1 Like