Jan 31 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

The speed of the videos here can be increased.

2 Likes

Thanks very much. I was airstreaming it on our Roku TV last night, and did not see that symbol for settings as I’ve seen at YouTube.

The symbol WAS there, but it highlighted something else. I’ll double check it again.

Thanks much!

1 Like

Amen. Christ said it was finished on the cross.

1 Like

The BitChute article on Dr. Wakefield left out an important qualifier:
Dr. Wakefield has been dicredited by numerous medical and scientific communities especially for his claims that MMR vaccines cause autism. This should have been acknowledged by JD in his update.

I’ve been reading Robin Cook’s books for years. He addresses issues that he sees on the horizon. I believe he has a medical background and writes very interesting science fiction. He has tackled a number of potential issues such an nano-technology, big pharma, gloalization, and pandemics. His books usually involve a medical mystery that a doctor or medical students discovers and works at exposing the bad actors in whatever scenario he has created. I have always enjoyed reading his books particularly since I was teaching science. The vaccine DNA discussion is most interesting. I haven’t taken a genetics course since my first undergraduate degree and certainly would like to know more. My understanding of mRNA is that it contains the code to make proteins needed by cells. If the vaccine mRNA contains the code to make covid “spike” proteins, I can imagine how this might set someone up for the cytokine storm during a subsequent covid exposure, but I would honestly love to hear from a scientist who does this type of research to get answers to these questions. Is anyone in here involved in DNA research?

1 Like

Welcome here, Catherine! :hugs: Fellow Canadian and reader of Dr. Robin Cook’s novels. :grin:

3 Likes

I used the wrong word. It’s actually called AirPlay and it allows you to send what you’re viewing on your iPhone directly to your Roku TV via WiFi. I’ll pull up JD’s vids on my phone (since I can’t get to his website on my TV), and AirPlay vids from there.

Great. It’s nice to have as an option. :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s right. Since I have a ROKU TV, the YT channel can be part of that so I can watch YT via ROKU, and yes, he only broadcasts the first half hour or so there. To see the rest, I have to view the video from his website. This is where AirPlay comes in because JD does not have a ROKU “channel” I can choose. In order to get it on my TV screen, I have to AirPlay it from my iPhone.

If you watch his live video on your phone on Sundays, you should be able to “stream” it from your phone to your TV using this same procedure. I would think that would work.

Same applies to my church when they live stream the service via Facebook. If I open it on my iPhone, I can AirPlay it to my TV and watch it there.

2 Likes

Thank you Dennis. I will try this email. Marlena

1 Like

Nice to meet a fellow Canadian and reader of Robin Cook’s books.

Catherine

1 Like

I think this is what is happening to the elderly who have died from the vaccine. Most had covid within a couple of weeks to days prior to vaccination then subsequent death. I don’t understand why these vaccines are being given to frail elderly people who have survived covid! No other purpose than experimental trial for data collection in my opinion.

The only two I have found are out of China- Sinovac and Sinopharm. Both are made the “old” way with inactivated virus like a flu shot. Hopefully something like these will be available in America.

Hi again Traciep, I must be missing something. The only thing I find under mRNA vaccine is a quote: " Unlike DNA vaccines, mRNA vaccines do not need to enter the nucleus, nor do they risk being integrated into our DNA, and they are directly translated into protein antigens." Sounds like they are saying it does not enter into our DNA. What am I missing? Thank you.

1 Like

Yes read under the section called DNA vaccines - since that is what the new Johnson and Johnson vaccine is. It is not a mRNA vaccine, but the new ones are DNA vaccines from J&J. Which is what I was talking about in my initial post. Also take a look at the chart in Modernas article as well. Several spots in this article state dna vaccines risk permanently changing a persons dna. Truly the mRNA vaccines were too close for comfort (IMO) anyhow. The new J&J vaccine is very much like the Gamaleya vaccine Russia already has rolled out and been using! God Bless

1 Like

Hoping to plug into Feb 14 Prophecy Update. I got no where. I know when to give up. I’ll try again next week.
Linda of Lakeview, OR

1 Like

Love your personal reply! We’re all real brothers and sisters! God bless each of you working behind the scene!

I have a Roku tv too and JD Farag has his own channel!! It’s got everything his YouTube channel has…just a day late, which is no bother👍. Noteworthy to all who especially want to watch the prophecy updates. I also find it works better to wait a day before watching it on this site.

Blessings & Maranatha💞

2 Likes
3 Likes