January 14, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- Profound Last Days Confusion

Thanks Jack for weighing in. As for my quoted comment, i do miss you as you used to be a much more involved poster. And as one who experienced the wild west days of the forum, its understandable if there still can tend to be forceful correction. I actually appreciate Anca’s heart toward Uturn. I’ve had many conversations with her in private. I understand where she is coming from. I also understand that the effects of interaction on our forum can suggest quite a different story.

Aside from some on our forum that come here to shame JDF into seeing their views (and we have seen a collection overtime of them), I would say I probably pretty much take the cake likely for having the most adverse escat views in general from this forum. Although, as we have discussed, your perspectives on seals in general do differ, I would say holistically (from so many different angles) my watcher views would be most proportionately different than this forum. My approach in that though has been to have dialogue. And to grow perhaps in what I might be challenged in and should be. Amen. If this forum believed my views, i’d likely have to leave. Because its more valuable to me to be sharpened than huddle (although I do love the fellowship–God’s love is surely in this forum as it is in JD’s ministry, amen).

As for your concern and Dan’s concern of forceful correction, I agree. I do not believe pitting escat views against one another aids in best communication. In the past, as @jon has, I too have had lengthy posts regarding this sort of thing occuring on our forum. One was in relation to how Uturn can come across. I was not vague. Nor was I unreasonable in the observations I thought to be best considered.

Currently my stance of Psalm 83 is as it had been in 2020. I believe it to be a prayer. That’s my conviction. But my attitude on the forum (being that I see 90% differently about every escat view) has always been freedom of speech (being American). During the days of the lahaina fire there were a lot of videos spinning around. And although I don’t really have interest in a lot of the dark issues watchers lean toward, I would be a strong advocate for a freedom to discover and discuss. This flew in the face of some on our forum who wanted our forum to be more discerning. Which, as a free speech absolutist, I would also honor. Later there came to be a policing sense about the issue…which is where I would see a sense of “forced correction” inappropriate for a discussion forum about end times. And I was glad when later through that process JD posted an update with great details about concerns of that fire.

I remember discussions with Dan about Psalm 83 from at least 2 years back. And entertained some videos he shared, and defended his right to post and research in contrast to the wild west of those days to ridicule. Also within the last several months I privately let Dan know that if he posted about Psalm 83 and there was helpful content to post about, I would support his inquiry. Aside from that, if I would see discourse between those two go in a wanky direction, like before (as I have posted long about that sort of thing) I might feel led to say something whether it be to Uturn or Dan.

My general understanding of this dynamic is that from what I have seen Uturn has the most accurate beat on Ez 38 more than any other voice in watcherdom. Including JD (although JD is the reason I am here on this forum and it was his Ez 38 interest that originally captured me). There is no one that has the skin in the Ez 38 game like Uturn. As is popular in watcherdom its a freeforall. Yet Uturn brings the most responsible research AND approach to prophecy I believe there is an ANY forum, site, book, pulpit ect. Because as Pastor JD says, Ez 38 is THE prophecy with the most detail hands down bar none. I believe having that prophecy as the anchor and doing the research that tracks so many simultaneous elements that approach aligning to it is the “general revelation” providence match up with the prophecy “Ez 38” most needed to “see,” most accurately. If some are amazed at how much fake watchery there is out there, please consider the way I might understand this. For I would see one main Ez 38 theme as relevant. And pretty much from my standpoint, it would appear to be that most everything else is questionable. Knowing my very different takes on escat than this forum should suggest that what others here might see as flybynight watcher crazed syndrome, I kind of see that x1000 daily in my face. But that does not cause me to force my views.

I understand Uturn convictions though. And I would just say where he may come across as forcefully correcting, those targeted and anyone else should do what the TOS says. Flag it and inform mods. If we address that with the original poster, then prayerfully I would recommend. I just want it to be clear that I am all for accountabiity where there may be forced correction here. But i’m kind of here because of end times.

Rather than discuss and heal the situation Dan left. I don’t consider you left Jack. That is your choice to post less. I had no direct interaction with you perhaps other than the erana we both found ourselves in when discussing DOB. We noticed surrounding tension not our own. It is perfectly fine if you choose to post less in this invironment. As it is for Dan to leave the forum in this same evironment.

But this sort of thing I don’t believe occurs in a vacuum. We each have our own convictions. I don’t suggest others adopt mine. If we leave, or post less, this can be totally in His will. Even leaving under duress or conflict (Paul/Barnabas) can be in His will amen. I will leave this for the sake of clarity though at least as far as it involves me (and this forum). Just prior to Dan leaving we were discussing the tree of life theology. Dan shut that conversation down. In private he thought I was ganging up on him with another poster I never talk to. I went extremely out of my way to discuss that with Dan. He was not interested in discussion.

That was not the reason I decided to ask Uturn a reasonable question in the midst of Dan not liking Uturn’s jabs against Psalm 83. My way of looking at this is Uturn should not be so brash. But in how he sees his own sense of abuse online, he’s going to post as he might. I’m more interested in the reason why it is good he is here. Had Dan not accused me unreasonably about ganging up on him and not letting him have his say about his tree of life view, WHILE I AFFIRMED HIS VIEW in the tree of life posts – then shuts me down…does not want to talk about…yeah…where that lands me Jack in freedom of speech. Pretty much. Not everyone wants to live in America. But I do…lol.

Anyways…just wanted it stated for the record. I beseached Dan over and over (yes with attitude privately because he had been unreasonable with me). But I would be interested in addressing forceful correction. As I would evil suspicion. A work of the flesh. We can walk and chew gum at the same time. Thanks for letting me share from the heart. Of course I hope Dan returns and you post more. But its understandable that there can be tensions here. I try to be helpful. Not perfectly. And I have been known for being harsh in the past too. But i’m willing to work on it. We only get one end times. Blessings.

2 Likes